• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even notice that lol, they gave her a 10-C tier, but listed her AP as 10-B originally. Also, she should probably have some abilities added, if she has any that is.

The Isabelle profile seems fine now.

Should I delete Sorbet?

Perhaps a content revision thread should be started for splitting up the He-Man and Skeletor statistics to separate continuities and profiles?

Not sure about Sorbet, he is a very meh profile but there is nothing technically wrong.

I do think a crt for He-Man would be better if there are active supporters.

Don't think Sorbet should be deleted.

Okay. Never mind about Sorbet then.

Is somebody willing to create a He-Man CRT?

Well, as I mentioned, a CRT would be a good idea.

Kung Fury having Hypersonic without any calculations also seems a bit off.

I could see those stats maybe being legit but they're missing calcs that they really need. It's probably best to find someone to work on them.

Is somebody willing to fix the profiles?

Seems like you just need to remove the 8-B stats. The 9-B seems clear enough.

Okay. Is somebody willing to handle it? I am very busy.

So somebody fixed the profiles then?

Okay. Thanks to Wokistan then.

No. I, Elizhaa, and the content moderators usually handle that on our own, but you can message us about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back