• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professor X vs Jean Grey vs Psylocke vs Emma frost

No Phoenix force included. Charles has his hovercraft wheelchair.

Start 10 metres away from each other in square formation.

Who wins and who dies in what order?

Charles is the most powerful telepath, but all of the rest are strong enough to mostly ward each other off mentally.

Jean is the most powerful telekinetic even without the Phoenix Force, but Psylocke is the most skilled combatant.

The White Queen/Emma Frost has superhuman physical power, and is immune to telepathy in thast form, but Psylocke and Jean are too powerful telekinetics for this to matter.

I would say that Professor X is defeated first, then Emma Frost, and then Psylocke unless she ges lucky through pure skill.

Assuming the're all susceptible tto CIS I'd assume Psylocke and Jean would subconsciously hold back against Xavier, though I do agree they'd all make him the first target if they are aiming to win. Do you think that would change the fight at all?

Antvasima said:
Charles is the most powerful telepath, but all of the rest are strong enough to mostly ward each other off mentally.
Emma's telepathy has been stated to be equal to Charles' telepathy. It's impossible to really say who would win this battle, as it all depends on who everyone is targeting. I would say that Charles and Psylocke will probably be defeated first. Charles because he would be targeted and the others all have other powers that could take him down physically.

Psylocke would be taken down next as she is the weaker telepath compared to the other two, in terms of pure power as well as experience. Even if she went for a telekinetic assault, she struggles at using the full power of her telepathy and telekinesis together, so Jean or Emma could shut her down telepathically.

Then I would say Emma is taken down by Jean as Jean is a ridiculously powerful telepath, and although Emma has more skill and is more ruthless/immoral with her powers, Jean has no issues using her telepathy and telekinesis at full power at the same time, meaning that she could use her telekinesis to destroy Emma.

Back