• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professor Hojo vs Professor Tomoe (Final Fantasy VII vs Sailor Moon)

Hmm.

The power nullification, may be wining factor, if I knew how it worked. But Tomoe is a brawler in his daiman form and is best hax is his illusionary dark dimension. We can also spam other daimons too.

Hmm.

The power nullification, may be wining factor, if I knew how it worked. But Tomoe is a brawler in his daiman form and is best hax is his illusionary dark dimension. We can also spam other daimons too.
Looks like it is because of the Silence status effect that Hojo can cause:
  • Silence: Disables the use of the voice, preventing the use of any ability that requires sound, words or vocal commands, such as Magic, Summoning, Singing, Prayers, Speechcraft, etc.

Looks like it is because of the Silence status effect that Hojo can cause:
  • Silence: Disables the use of the voice, preventing the use of any ability that requires sound, words or vocal commands, such as Magic, Summoning, Singing, Prayers, Speechcraft, etc.
I don’t recall Tomoe having to use his voice for his powers, so maybe he has the advantage?

Yeah: tomoe doesn’t need voice to use his abilities so power null won’t be a factor.
All I can figure then is Hojo tries to use status effects such confuse, sleep, poison, or time slowdown. It might not be a factor if Tomoe kills him quick enough, which is possible since Hojo doesn't seem to have forcefield creation like Professor Tomoe does. So I am leaning towards Tomoe right now.

Last edited:
Back