• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problems with the Senna calculation (Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we getting a calc? Or should the changes be made until a recalc is done

The Calc is wrong since the beginning it using planets something that wasn't said at all and I a don't know what Yhwach has to do white this while he wanted to return everything to how it was before his father it is becoming like someone what to force only one god tier while it isn't accurate at all

Soul society and The human world are both stated to be and shown to be planets in the movie which has already proven to be canon

That's not what's wrong about the calc

Either way Crimson is done with his calc so i think we can start the changes

It wasn't shown to be planets at all everyone here know what earth it look like we only see to sphere of darkness no planet and it wasn't stated to be planet the said Ss and HW the thing that what it is making the Calc wrong

Toshiro literally says "Two Planets" (For note he says Stars, but this is due a mistranslation from the Kanji for Hoshi which can be both Star and Planet, obviously due to the context here it means Planet)

Image0 (1)1
This is in reference to Soul Society and the human world being connected by the valley of screams

What are you talking about dude? ichigo asked if Soul society and THW being connected is out of the ordinary and Toshiro replied like that

This is literally seconds before that scene
Ichig

Yeah that what I said and Tōshirō soon gave him a example it is out of ordinary like to star connected it is clear exemple not literally and I though you did truly have something but this is a clear example to Ichigo

I don't see where Hitsugaya says that is an example. Can someone post the scan or is just interpretation that he is saying an example?

@Kukui

This has been explained several times: Blanks are literally souls. Low-level ones at that, too. There is absolutely no reason not to scale. Lore-wise, it'd make no sense for the Soul King not to be much stronger than someone who absorbed a nigh-insignificant fraction of the power he controls.

Senna's feat is a poor man's Soul King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back