• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problems in a Vs Thread

I was recently in a thread where one of the combatants powers made pretty impossible to lose in the battle circumstances. I asked if we can restrict the power to make the fight more fair and thethread host refused. I'm not actually sure what to do next about it... :/

Deal with it.

No seriously, that's what you do, this matchups happen, if it's a stomp it should be closed, if it's decisive then add it.

Powers can be restricted as far as I know. Just look at the matches under Esdeath's page. But it's up to the OP to decide

Actually it is allowed to restrict certain powers or aspects of the characters to make fight more interesting and/or fair.

However, I'm seeing this guy, John Egbert, is actually with mid-godly regen, able to regenerate from nothing. Saitama has no way to win against that.

Regen is kind of a gray area when it comes to calling it a hax or not, so you might wait for more staff replies or something.

@Jim

Which is why we don't allow those kinds of matches and why Saitama has an enormous loss streak on this site. He's powerful, but he's so lacking in hax that he gets totaled by anyone who does have it.

Not entirely true (as Azzy would love to point out), and frankly, his loss to Yosemite Sam was absolute bullcrap, but yeah. Saitama doesn't really have a chance against upper planetary characters.

Back