• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dani vs Pan
Season 3 Dani
Speed Equalized

Danny Phantom scaling vs Dragon Ball (GT) scaling.
Sounds fun, unsure if I'm ready to tackle trying to understand it AtM.

Even in spite of Dragon Ball scaling?
Dare I ask what the heck these scaling chains -Ideally, for both sides- are, please??

DBGT characters, iirc, scale to 6 or 10+ universes, while Danny Phantom characters scale to 36

so Pan just gets atomized by a mere ghost fart

Is one-shot range known to be different from 7.5x in either verse?
Still, that's very jarring info.

when it comes to 2-C, it doesn't matter how far a character scales in 2-C

cuz if their opponent is even 1 universe more than them, their opponent would one-shot through sheer AP

Yes, our standards dictate that in tier 2, 1 universe higher will allow you to one shot the other character but I don't know when this was decided upon but it's what everyone is saying. So given Dani scales to 36 so Pan gets one-shot by a single attack unless GT scaling is higher than that.

Even if speed was unequalized, Pan would blitz but do literally no damage, and on top of that she'd need to deal with Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom). Pan has no way to bypass intangibility, possession, ectoplasmic energy attacks and so on. Basically Dani AP and hax stomps without issue so I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back