• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prismo and GOLB Upgrades and Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neo hakkaishin said:
a question, an omnipotent being (omnipotent real, not just almost omnipotent) could erase the golb, or that would be a paradox

a omnippotent lv 0-A
Answer 1: Yes, they could erase GOLB

Answer 2: No, it would not be a paradox, since Tier 0 are beyond all concepts at any level including the concept of paradox

Wait, I mentioned my reasoning of why GOLB could be High 2-A from a different thread and I'm gonna copy & paste it right now.

Here is which I mentioned from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1837211

"Being able to exist outside of space-time which allows him to transcend the entire multiverse and due to the evidence that confirms the existence of the 5th-Dimension by PB herself, GOLB can be considered High 2-A."

EDIT: I changed my mind as "At least 2-A, likely High 2-A" would be a more preferable tier for GOLB.

@SageM "He is also present wherever chaos lurks, so he is nigh-omnipresent as well."

That's omnipresence actually unless something is limiting GOLB from entering certain dimensions which is likely not the case atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back