• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well les't see.

So Akame is just more skilled and have more experience than Priscilla, so in swordplay, Priscilla would have a hard time, the range is at her advantage, since they start far away, she could just blaze the whole area to get Akame. That would probally only work in close range, where there's only a narrow window to escape, but in far away range, that really would't be able to get Akame before she escapes the range with acrobatics, and try to sneak in to get a attack. Actually, is she somehow see the attack coming, she probally could be able to dodge in close range, but I don't see that happening often.

There's some good question like, can Priscilla burn Akame poison? Probally not before she dies. Plus, is dubious if she can burn cursed poison.
Would her necklace help take some attacks? Probally receive some demage, but I don't know if gonna be helpfull against the poison.

Overall, Akame probally wins, but I see Priscilla pulling a win.
That's what I think trought, I wait for other people arguments before voting.

i think this actually depends on if Priscilla knew how to use soul marriage when she was poisioned as a child, if yes then there is no arguement and she just dies and if not then she might have a chance
Yang sword could also probably burn the poison as Priscilla can control what she burns up and could easily pass it through herself to only target the poison as she did in pride,prejudice and zombies
Akame is really skilled though and while Priscilla could probably catch up with her power mimicry (i am not sure if its on her profile or not but she learnt all of her skills from just observing people) she might just win before that in cqc
Though Priscilla being able to burn her up from a distance gives her a significant advantage here i think

Edit: Actually i just remembered that Priscilla has her soul marriage technique which means she wont be dying from AP strikes
I think Priscilla pulls more wins than Akame here

Yang sword could also probably burn the poison as Priscilla can control what she burns up and could easily pass it through herself to only target the poison as she did in pride,prejudice and zombies
She most likely die before trought, the poison kills you in a matter of seconds. And is dubious If she can burn cursed poison.
Akame is really skilled though and while Priscilla could probably catch up with her power mimicry
Oh. I understand now...

No, she don't have Power mimicry on her profile, so that argument would't fly. Even then, is doubtfull that even with then, she would be able to keep with Akame.

Back