• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Priscilla (Claymore) vs Kwon Shi-Yun (The Gamer)

Fight takes place in the destroyed aftermath of the church of the masks headquarters.

Starting distance is 30 meters.

Low 7-C forms

Speed is equalized.

Who wins?

Kwon Shi-Yu: 0

Priscilla: 7 (Ricsi-viragosi, Gargoyle One, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Monarch Laciel, ZackMoon1234, Jimboydejuan12, DragonEmperor23)

Fair enough. I was hoping for the fact that practically every attack she does breaks bones and ruptures organs would help, in addition to her limited immunity to physical attacks.

Thank you for your vote. I'm curious to see what others think.

Yeah, I've been looking for a good fight for Han. I think him fighting Priscilla would be a stomp.

If you ever make a fight with a character from The Gamer, feel free to leave a link to the thread on my wall. I'd certainly love to come take a look.

the only things she has to win are either bfr, not very in character, and she would likely assume she can leave it as any abyss member. or kenshiro her, but... i dont know if that works on non humans

True. But I mean, if Priscilla has bones and organs, then that's all that's really required.

Priscilla can duplicate though, which is something neat that Kwon would have to deal with. I'm surprised no one in The Gamer verse can do that.

Yeah, that regen is just a bit too much for Keon to handle, combine that with Dupes and that's going to be a bitch to beat.

Priscilla FRA

Priscilla FRA

Kwon isn't getting past that Regenerationn, and the reactive evolution just makes things worse for her.

hmmm, kwons ability to stop bloodflow might help, as it does not dammage but only paralyzes somone, still going to wait for feats from her new abilities tough

It does not damage the body, it paralyzes through stopping the body from moving and stops blood from flowing

I mean, it still damages the body, lol. It's an attack. Just one with a different purpose than a typical attack.

But regardless, we'll see what she has to show in the upcoming chapters.

Back