• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Peach vs Princess Celestia (GRACE)

Fam where's the wincon? Else this is a stomp
That's what I've been asking half of my time on whole damn thread. Her attack is too slow to get pulled off. If she could fire it off in a more reasonable timeframe then yeah it'd be a wincon, but she can't. Wincons aren't wincons if you have no way to use them. That'd be like arguing Voldemort has a wincon with death manipulation against a guy with passive sleep hax. No reasonable usage, no wincon. End of story.

Seriously though no one still gave a win con for Celestia. The only thing I can think about it's the fact that Peach doesn't begin with hax I guess... Futhermore she doesn't usually fighting. But that's it.

Not through my Mario games experience though I believe when Mario verse in debates "every move is in character". Though a few problems: 1. She still can begin with hax which wouldn't be effective on Celestia by going with that logic.
2. Peach in Mario games wasn't actually much fighting. She beat bowser in one game but that's it..
If using this as her in combat she wouldn't begin exactly with hax which would needed to defeat Celestia.

Not through my Mario games experience though I believe when Mario verse in debates "every move is in character". Though a few problems: 1. She still can begin with hax which wouldn't be effective on Celestia by going with that logic.
2. Peach in Mario games wasn't actually much fighting. She beat bowser in one game but that's it..
If using this as her in combat she wouldn't begin exactly with hax which would needed to defeat Celestia.
So you just have very little experience in Mario games.

Super Mario Bros 2, every Mario Party, Super Paper Mario, Super Princess Peach, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario 3D World. She also uses her magic offensively in Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team.

And are there any power star Toads behind those doors? Last I checked, the very first one you find is the one that leads to the underground caves. When I said, "all seals require more than 1 star" I meant "all seals the power star toads are behind required more than 1".
I mean, yeah, you need a bunch of Power Stars to nullify stronger seals. It's shown that a single Power Star can break seals with just 1, but other rooms you need more to get in or escape.

No, soul stealing is durability negation. Not holding someone down so you take/seal their soul over several seconds.
You mean the force of the pull? I don't think it's LS related as far as I'm aware, otherwise enemies could've just escaped it by using stuff like Flip.

"Either"? Why is there an either? Is it by looking or by touch?
Because it says your enemy can fall asleep just by looking at it, or it can make you fall asleep via contact if the lamb were to touch you.

Doing what with it? Celestia has magic too, I still need to list what she can do with it to win a fight.
In terms of offensive, danmaku via bombs. In terms of status effects, sleep manipulation and power nullification.

Citation needed.
Here.

So you just have very little experience in Mario games.

Super Mario Bros 2, every Mario Party, Super Paper Mario, Super Princess Peach, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario 3D World. She also uses her magic offensively in Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team.
So, again she wouldn't likely begin with her win con here.

Mario Bros 2 is ended up as Mario's dream but even then there wasn't a hax which peach used. Every Mario Party I played doesn't had a power up which characters used offensively for fight except for getting some sort of bonuses(Candies of Mario Party 8 or just Dice Blocks of Mario Party 9, etc.), in super princess peach wasn't used hax she needs here to defeat Celestia. I also don't remember exactly sealing in SM3D world. Strange you didn't used Mario Kart also.

You may call me bad at cosmology but I'm definitely know and experienced enough much Mario games.

Mario Bros 2 is ended up as Mario's dream but even then there wasn't a hax which peach used. Every Mario Party I played doesn't had a power up which characters used offensively for fight except for getting some sort of bonuses(Candies of Mario Party 8 or just Dice Blocks of Mario Party 9, etc.), in super princess peach wasn't used hax she needs here to defeat Celestia. I also don't remember exactly sealing in SM3D world. Strange you didn't used Mario Kart also.
So no, you still missed the point. Point was Peach fights. But a bigger point was why Bowser kidnaps Peach. And that's because her magic counters his. This is displayed in the original SMB trilogy, and later on in other games like BiS and DT. She's a magic user in-lore.

So no, you still missed the point. Point was Peach fights. But a bigger point was why Bowser kidnaps Peach. And that's because her magic counters his. This is displayed in the original SMB trilogy, and later on in other games like BiS and DT. She's a magic user in-lore.
But the point is she wouldn't begin with that hax which gives a win to her because there's other hax she can use giving some chance for Celestia, but if no I guess it's a stomp?

But the point is she wouldn't begin with that hax which gives a win to her because there's other hax she can use giving some chance for Celestia, but if no I guess it's a stomp?
I mean, she apparently started with a sealing star, and if exploding danmaku gets tanked, I doubt she'll keeping using it.

Back