• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess of Love fights the Lantern of Love {Pending Revisions}

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Second key 4-B princess Cadence used
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place in the pink lantern corps' power battery room, 20 meters apart
Both have prior knowledge

Princess of Love : 0
Lantern of "Love" : 0
Incon : 0

Story below

An interdimensional portal can be lead to various unexpected results, especially when magic is involved. Case in point, during a cleanup, the magic mirror was brought to the crystal empire for safekeeping. A portal opened one day, presumably due to a misfired spell. Out of the portal came a number of strange creatures, all of which wearing pink clothing and a single ring on one of their extremities. The creatures introduced themselves as the Star Sapphires, protectors of love.

Due to the location of their arrival, they were greeted by Princess Cadence who welcomed them with open hands hooves. At first, all was well. The lanterns served as amazing protectors, fighting off any threat that befalls the crystal empire. However, nothing lasts forever. One day Twilight arrived at the crystal empire in a panicked state, asking where her brother is. Cadence was just as confused, believing that her husband was visiting his family. Before she could launch a full investigation however, one of the star sapphires contacted her.

The princess was led to their planet of the star sapphires where she was introduced to the ideology of the corps. Suspicion grew the deeper she want into the planet where the pink lantern finally introduced her to the power battery of the corps. Around it however stood many creatures encased in crystal with the star sapphire explaining that those who have scorned a member of the corps would forever be trapped in a crystal.

She then explained that they were led to Equestria by the magic of love and would be willing to accept Cadence as one of them. A quick glance behind the star sapphire however quickly confirmed her suspicions. Hidden behind the many crytalized creatures was Shining Armor, also trapped in a crystal. In sheer rage, the princess smacked the ring out of her opponent's hand before shoving her away.

And thus began the battle in the name of love (I sure hope I won't regret this)

Last edited:
Cadence massively upscales twice from 4.089 Kilofoe (Defeated Chrysalis, who defeated Celestia, who casually raises the sun.)

Star Sapphire compares to Hal, who compares to Superman, who scales to 0.565 Kilofoe.

So, basically Cadence can probably one-shot. What does Star lead with?

Cadence massively upscales twice from 4.089 Kilofoe (Defeated Chrysalis, who defeated Celestia, who casually raises the sun.)

Star Sapphire compares to Hal, who compares to Superman, who scales to 0.565 Kilofoe.

So, basically Cadence can probably one-shot. What does Star lead with
I should probably contact @Confluctor for this

Okay. This is her only "fight" in this key I think.
So, they'd have to get around a city-wide omnidirectional blast.

I should probably contact @Confluctor for this
Energy attacks and stuff like that. But honestly I wouldn't recommend this match, star sapphire is going to go through a revision in the near future - not sure when exactly but soon. She is gonna get crap ton of hax but might get either upgraded or downgraded, not sure yet.

Energy attacks and stuff like that. But honestly I wouldn't recommend this match, star sapphire is going to go through a revision in the near future - not sure when exactly but soon. She is gonna get crap ton of hax but might get either upgraded or downgraded, not sure yet.
The problem with the hax is that would she be willing to use them on a female, let alone a person whose title is "Princess of Love"?

Also does this CRT affect all the lanterns? Because I have a Larfleeze match planned in the close future

The problem with the hax is that would she be willing to use them on a female, let alone a person whose title is "Princess of Love"?
Can you explain what you mean?

Also does this CRT affect all the lanterns? Because I have a Larfleeze match planned in the close future
Yeah more or less. Someone is planning on revamping all the lanterns. Not sure when they will get to it but soon

She does. A lot of lantern abilities are hax based, but she is missing tons of it here.

She does. A lot of lantern abilities are hax based, but she is missing tons of it here.
Alright. Anyway while searching through the green lantern tag, the only CRT I could find was the Black Hand and Parallax one and if I recall, that went through. Where is the CRT? Did the OP not tag it?

Oh well, I guess I'll bump this once it goes through. This the third time in a completely different franchise did a thread of mine got stopped by revisions

I mean you can still do it but considering how bad the file is, with 0 scans and stuff, it will all come down to sba which is kinda wrong sometimes.

Back