• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Celestia vs The Legendary Birds (Pokemon)

Can't they one-shot? Even if they can't, Articuno has absolute zero hax, and Zapdos has paralysis hax. She'd have to go in counting order to win (get it? ArticUNO ZapDOS MolTRES? I'll stop now...) with her hax, even though it's a potent hax.

Any of the birds could solo this in a direct confrontation of brute force.

That being said tho, Princess Celestia might pull through if her reality warping is significant enough and fast enough to take them out before they land a significant hit on her.

Aparajita said:
What's your vote for Bruce?
Changed it for simplicity.

Can you describe to me the potency of Princess Celestia's Reality Manipulation and/or Warping? I feel that's the deciding factor.

Celestia's reality warping should be on the same scale as Luna's, just better. Luna can make inanimate objects real things, Twilight can transmute things into other things. Dark Magic crystals resist magical effects (even blocking Celestia's magic).

Teleportation, Barriers, Reality Warping, using the Elements (Turning enemies to Stone or banishment to the Moon for 1000 years), and since she has powers similar to the others (In the form of elemental maniuplation via Luna.) My vote goes for Celestia (although i won't count my own vote.)

If she can target all at once, then Celestia, and even then, 51/100. Barriers wouldn't stop absolute zero, and drill peck, solar beam, or sky attack would be devastating

Aparajita said:
Celestia's reality warping should be on the same scale as Luna's, just better. Luna can make inanimate objects real things, Twilight can transmute things into other things. Dark Magic crystals resist magical effects (even blocking Celestia's magic).
Teleportation, Barriers, Reality Warping, using the Elements (Turning enemies to Stone or banishment to the Moon for 1000 years), and since she has powers similar to the others (In the form of elemental maniuplation via Luna.) My vote goes for Celestia (although i won't count my own vote.)
Hmmm. Interesting.

Nothing Twilight can animate will be relevant to the birds.

Trasmutation might work if it's fast enough, but I'm pretty sure the birds can resist it (I think it was shown somewhere, no idea where tho)

The birds do not have Dark Magic crystals, so it's not a big deal.

Teleportation sounds iffy. Is it like Raiden's teleportation (meaning she'll spam it in combat), Luke's teleportation (relatively quick but she can't spam it) or more like Kirito's TC Teleportation (meaning it takes seconds to charge and has a long cooldown, and therefore is not practical for combat)?

Considering Pokemon vastly above the birds in Zekrom and Reshiram were sealed into stones, sealing the trio might be possible. Does it take a lot of Celestia's energy to do?

BruceTheBatman said:
Trasmutation might work if it's fast enough, but I'm pretty sure the birds can resist it (I think it was shown somewhere, no idea where tho)

Teleportation sounds iffy. Is it like Raiden's teleportation (meaning she'll spam it in combat), Luke's teleportation (relatively quick but she can't spam it) or more like Kirito's TC Teleportation (meaning it takes seconds to charge and has a long cooldown, and therefore is not practical for combat)?

Considering Pokemon vastly above the birds in Zekrom and Reshiram were sealed into stones, sealing the trio might be possible. Does it take a lot of Celestia's energy to do?
I'll link this video showing Twilight teleporting. It's like Raiden's teleportation.

Dark Magic is a power in MLP, the black crystals that are created are strong enough to prevent the magic of the four Alicorn princesses in the show, including Celestia and Luna themselves.

Her Transmutation . That's Celestia talking about Twilight.

These powers are scaled from Twilight and Luna as Celestia has very few feats, but as Twilight's Teacher and the most powerful character in verse (barring Discord or PIS), it's logical that she would have them.

Aparajita said:
BruceTheBatman said:

I'll link this video showing Twilight teleporting. It's like Raiden's teleportation.
Dark Magic is a power in MLP, the black crystals that are created are strong enough to prevent the magic of the four Alicorn princesses in the show, including Celestia and Luna themselves.

Her Transmutation . That's Celestia talking about Twilight.

These powers are scaled from Twilight and Luna as Celestia has very few feats, but as Twilight's Teacher and the most powerful character in verse (barring Discord or PIS), it's logical that she would have them.
i vote for celestia

for this explanation

Because Celestia is getting the elements in this fight, my vote goes to Celestia high difficulty. The conditions also say victory by any means, so Celestia is allowed to BFR them with the elements. Making this speed equalized helps the Birds a bit, but I'd still cay Celestia barely wins. It's really close though, and without the elements the birds likely win.

If the 3 pokebirds do get an upgrade, might as well do Celestia (no elements) vs all 3 (speed is no longer equalized) which would result on a stomp no matter what the 3 birds do.

For now I think Celestia takes this with Aoe Harmony blast (similar to how the EoH removed Discord's effects when the mane 6 fought him)

Btw we need a battle royal of these 3 birds fighting each other seeing who is the best from pokemon go team (team mystic,instinct, and valor)

Back