• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Celestia VS Gandalf The White

LoyalservantofInti said:
Battle between between two white magic users from noblebright fantasy settings.
Speed equalized and both 4-C.

Celestia Render
Gandalf
How dare you compare
Donald very angry by engelchen9378-d5ba0ql
Grr

LOTR (Yeah) and MY...LITTLE...PONY (Death! Death!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But in all seriousness, Gandalf via telepathy (drove back the eye of Sauron which can terrorize cities of elves), and invulnerability

Gandalf via physical combat ability and Type 4 immortality. Plus there's his supposed immunity to non-soul-based attacks.

I don't know what her powers, but assuing we are talking about maia olorin, or unrestricted gandalf, then we are talking about a nigh-omnipotent being who created entire galaxys.

he would most likely oblitirate the entire planet they are on, or just eraze her from existance.

well, as long as in physical strengh she is not mountain buster level, and as long as she can't warp reality, it's gandel's win.

if she can, then he is in some problem, but I would rout for him, unless she is some sort of a goddess or something, and then it should be unrestricted gandalf.

then I can see her defeating in combat gandalf the white.

any other higher version of him, as olorin, would most likely defeat her with ease, but if she is a star buster, then she most likely can defeat him as gandalf the white.

although...

if she is using magic for that, then gandalf is not going to have any problem.

as gandalf the white, he can destroy any magical object he wish for with a mere thoguht, and, he is immune to practically any non divine level of magic (so let's say, unless she is a goddess who can create entire planes of existance and warp reality, magic won't help her).

if those abilities come from magic, then it most likely won't help her at all.

Count Vlad III dracula said:
then I can see her defeating in combat gandalf the white.

any other higher version of him, as olorin, would most likely defeat her with ease, but if she is a star buster, then she most likely can defeat him as gandalf the white.

although...

if she is using magic for that, then gandalf is not going to have any problem.

as gandalf the white, he can destroy any magical object he wish for with a mere thoguht, and, he is immune to practically any non divine level of magic (so let's say, unless she is a goddess who can create entire planes of existance and warp reality, magic won't help her).

if those abilities come from magic, then it most likely won't help her at all.
I would Like to assume that Alicorn Magic counts as a type of divine magic. Exactly what are the properties if divine magic in tlodr? On top of that, can he even nullify that much magic power?

Its useless since it isn't Olorin.

Non-divine magic is a fancy way of saying intangibilty/non-corpeality.

Olorin is immune to most attacks, plus Regenerationn and spirit form make him difficult to kill, but this is not Olorin.

Firstly, replace all cases of non-divine magic with intangibilty/non-corpeality.

Divine magic is just methods to harm him.

Divine magic is a collection of all the methods that divine (Ainur) beings can use to harm each other.

Divine magic can be sould/death manipulation.

It can be trasnmutation.

Or any others.

Celestia and Luna destroyed Sombra's body, and sealed his Soul in Ice for 1000 years.

Transmutation can be performed by any slightly skilled Unicorn. The high tiers can transmute through sheer reality warping (limited)

Can't she engage in mental combat instead of what you mentioned? She is easily vastly superior to pre-alicorn Twilight (She easily dispersed Twilight's mind control over an entire Town. Some of these ponies likely had similar mental fortitude to Twilight, and it took Discord to do the job)

well, about mental abilities, I don't know, considering te fact gandalf fend off against sauron, who used to terrorise entire citys with his mind alone.

but if she can use this level of magic, and we are tlaking about gandalf the white, then yes, she can defeat him with her magic and with physical combat.

though she own't kill him. she can't truly kill him, so if it's a battle to death, she won't be able to win.

if it's simply a battle untill his physicla form is destroyed, then she can defeat him.

well, about mental abilities, I don't know, considering te fact gandalf fend off against sauron, who used to terrorise entire citys with his mind alone.

but if she can use this level of magic, and we are tlaking about gandalf the white, then yes, she can defeat him with her magic and with physical combat.

though she own't kill him. she can't truly kill him, so if it's a battle to death, she won't be able to win.

if it's simply a battle untill his physicla form is destroyed, then she can defeat him.
True but lets not forget: These are ponies with mental fortitude likely not too far fron the Mane 6.

If thats not enough, then take into sccount that A: Ponyville easily houses far more ponies than normal medieval towns. B: Twilight pre-alicorn was island level with magic, Celestia is Star level, so when I say vastly stronger, I mean vastly. As in sextillions of times vastly. Celestia would literally rape in mental combat.

She can also seal his soul as she did with Sombra, and it took him 1000 years to break free.

Back