• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prime Soul King Profile Additions

I changed my mind, I agree with Xulrev now. It's logical to assume SK can do what Yhwach did, since Yhwach done these things via the Almighty, something SK also has but on a higher level than Yhwach.

@AnonymousBlank; there's nothing connecting the Oken with Schrifts.

> More reiatsu = more potent application. PSK has more reiatsu via feats. PSK also possesses the same ability.

This relies on the assumption that anyone with the Almighty is capable of bestowing Schrifts innately.

Yhwach had to discover the method to do it.

Without any statements supporting it, this doesn't look like conclusive evidence for adding it to the profile.

Damage I feel you're ignoring how Bleach abilities work in verse to justify your disagreement at this point.

I provided a proven point using in verse rules. It's on you to disprove it and your assertion fails to do so

@Xulrev; more spiritual power makes one more powerful, sure, but it doesn't automatically grant you the abilities of people weaker than you.

You're acting like the power bestowal of the Almighty only requires a certain amount of spiritual energy as a prequisite.

This is the sole piece of content you're basing your argument on: ("A man who was later named the Rei-o. Using his powers of the Almighty as the 'keystone', the five of them created the foundation of a new world. Soul Society, the Material World and Hueco Mundo. Life and death were separated. The Soul Cycle ushered in a new era." ~Can't Fear Your Own World Volume III pages 209-217)

There is nothing at all about all of the Schrifts that Yhwach has created being applicable to the Soul King.

Damage is bringing some good points but... SK already saw far into the future. It means he saw Yhwach discovering the method, and Almighty makes the user understand whatever he sees, so he should be able to do the things that kid Yhwach did.

@M11UTD; logical, sure, but also just speculation.

We have a grand total of 2 users of the Almighty.

It's not a big resource pool to look at and say "Alright, since one user is capable of doing this, then all users must be capable of doing this."

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but Yhwach had his Almighty sealed until his battle with Ichibei, right? So how could he have been bestowing Schrifts before then like he did with Uryu? If this power was dependant on the Almighty.

"Governs Desire with his nail - This one was originally's Matsumoto's fragment of the Rei-o that Aizen took from her and added to complete the Hogyoku. This was the piece of her soul that Gin wanted to get back from Aizen and kill him. It grants you any wish you have that is withing the possibilities of your own power."

I saw this a while back in another thread and wanted to know if this is acurrate or just head cannon

Actually it is. Also SK was stated to be omnipotent and omniscient, why wouldn't he be able to do something that an inferior being with similar powers to his but on a smaller scale can?

"That's right. Others; with special powers, including myself; appeared, but it is fair to say that the Rei-o stood out; his powers very close to omnipotence and omniscience."

so not fully also dont think this place accepts those concept as is a contradiction

AnonymousBlank said:
I dont think anyone is disputing SK being able to create/grant powers here. If any one does, please click this link -> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ek9M7oZSxdU/Vi8Jbst9JgI/AAAAAAABOsw/3DfhZ-8z0fU/s16000/0519-004.png
The problem here is that people are assuming PSK granted/would grant himself all of these abilities.
It's not about if he currently has them or not, it's the fact that Yhwach done it via Almighty an ability that SK also has. If you can grant the ability to manipulate fire, then you should also have this ability since you can grant it to yourself whenever you want.

Yes the SK could give and have all of thse powers as for the "if he would grant himself the powers" i could see that in a key similar to that of ywatch we know he has them but does not use them so creating a key for the SK that has them of course it would be out of character.

also i think he only need to know if he can do so and seeing how the A works i would say yes

I agree with almost everything.

However, I disagree with the notion that Yhwach used the Almighty to create the Schirfts.

Yhwach gives Uryu his Schrift before his Almighty even awakens - and the process is done by a ceremony that ends in Uryu drinking Yhwach's blood and letting him carve a letter into his soul.

The Almighty has nothing to do with it - this is one of Yhwach's innate powers.

And while I think it is very likely that the Soul King can do the same thing - it isn't proven.

He shouldn't get all those powers.

Damage3245 said:
Also, correct me if I'm wrong but Yhwach had his Almighty sealed until his battle with Ichibei, right? So how could he have been bestowing Schrifts before then like he did with Uryu? If this power was dependant on the Almighty.
He merely hadnt opened his eyes yet. He still had The Almighty but was not looking into the future as much. He foresaw Ichibe dying three steps short after all, after saying 'I could see this far even with my eyes closed'. Haschwalth explains it as Yhwach not wanting his power to go berserk and kill all Sternritter via absorption

Ugh, the omnipotent argument. People need to realise that there are 2 definitions for it, actual omnipotence or simply being so far above everyone else in the verse as to appear to be an actual omnipotent. The fact that he is nearly means that he can't be the former and that they could tell him apart from the real deal, ie he didn't even appear to be an omnipotent, just close enough, means he isn't the latter.

Yhwach spontaneously granting himself Schrifts makes no sense.

Why would he need to wait for a Sternritter to die before taking back the Schrift? Why would he not be able to give himself and the Sternritters both the same Schrifts at the same time?

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
please share the statement if you have it.
Here u go.

"The world did not always have its current form. Without a boundary separating life and death; within this chaotic world.... at first, there stood the original guardian; between Hollow and Man. Quincy, Shinigami, Fullbringer... An existence who could be called the progenitor of all three.."

Laughing heartily, Tokinada went on,

"It was a Quincy as well as a Shinigami; also a human. A symbol of hope governing the chaotic world with innumerable abilities like that of Fullbringers."

M11UTD said:
Actually it is. Also SK was stated to be omnipotent and omniscient, why wouldn't he be able to do something that an inferior being with similar powers to his but on a smaller scale can?
.....I really hope this argument is not serious.

Damage3245 said:

Why would he need to wait for a Sternritter to die before taking back the Schrift? Why would he not be able to give himself and the Sternritters both the same Schrifts at the same time?
I dont think this even qualifies as an objection. Incredulity is well warranted here but why would Yhwach bother with abilities lesser than his own?

By waiting for them to die, though, they cultivate their own powers and he gains all their power in addition to the granted ability. So the longer he waits the more power he gets in return. Its like a long term loan; he has the money, theyre just paying him interest on it.

Also @Warren

Read the scans in the argument so far. Yhwach himself states The Almighty is how he shares and takes power. Its not an assumption or anything its something the user of the ability himself tells us directly

Damage3245 said:

That's simply how his power bestowal works. When a Sternritter with a Schrift dies, their schrift goes back to him. If he's grafted people with pieces of his soul without giving them schrifts, he'll simply attain their raw strength. Jugram can also share his soul, but not to the point of giving people Schrifts.

The Voice 1
Yhwach Has No Voice

The Voice 2
Yhwach Has A Voice

People should know that Yhwach did give himself an ability to give himself his voice back. There's a reason this is worded odd and "Voice" is bolded. In the Japanese this is written as so:
þºüÒü»þºüÒü½... ...ÒÇîÕú░ÒÇìÒéÆõ©ÄÒüêÒéï!!!

"Voice" is bracketed, something Kubo does to highlight abilities in all of Bleach. It doesn't happen for any other reason.

Yhwach is saying pretty much: "To me myself I give ÒÇîVoiceÒÇì!!!"

Schrift are written in this fashion as well in the arc.

I believe Yhwach did used some of the Quincy Schrifts during the manga but the reason no one think of it is because it was never stated directly. For example Ichigo launches a Getsuga without saying the name. Can people know the difference between a Getsuga and spiritual energy?

It's gonna be a long list. I don't have that time but I'll use some quick example to get my point across. (For this to work you will need to believe that all powers added to his profile where added wrongly. I am talking hypothetically of course.)

List: (From the top of my head, and remember that these Ritter were already dead and Yhwach had absorbed their powers.)

Q- Question- Yhwach was questioning Ichigo when they arrived at the Soul Palace this ability makes your opponent question their powers and resolve and that's how Ichigo was feeling in Yhwach's presence.

R- Roar- The ability to yell power sound ways from the mounth. Sounds familiar? Yhwach did something similar during the end fight and Ichigo's sword went flying from his hand.

M- Miracle- The Ability to exchange the damage into God Size. After Yhwach revived his body begin to grow and one of his hands was bigger than Ichigo's head and torso in the scan while his other hand was tiny. Something similar happened to Gerard.

Q- Wind- Bends away space far from the user. Yhwach send Ichigo and Yoruichi flying away by pouring at them. (Whoever when this happened Niazel was dead, yes, and Yhwach hadn't sleep to get stronger, but the lore says their power return to him when they die. Yhwach's absorb souls when at sleep.) a bit iffy.

S- Superstar- After waking up he calls James's power to absorb it and "cheers" to himself and we see some action lines around Yhwach like if something is happening but he is just sitting on a chair, so that would implied he got a power boost by using the ability on himself.

V- Visionary- Really? How else would he create a giant castle in the SK palace out of nowhere? By imagining it of course which is the power of visionary.

Of course this is far fetch but you cannot died that even if I am wrong the abilities and events fit the schrift letters powers. I don't remember if there are any other moments like this in the manga.

I disagree with the PSK receiving every power of every fullbringer. To my inderstanding, the pieces of the SK in every fullbringer only ever provided the push the individual needed to trigger their own unique power.

Unless the abilities are explicitly said to come from the piece of the soul king such as Pernida, and I'm pretty sure Gerard (They aren't even fullbringers anyway), I don't think we should assume the fullbringer's ability is given to them via their SK piece.

I believe this especially because every fullbringer's ability is based off their own strong feelings around their personal object, and what powers they believe their object represents. Or are you saying that the different pieces of the SK just so happened to find their way into the fullbringers who would bond with objects that just so happen to correlate to the ability of the SK piece?

@Link

The shard of the Soul King within them is what provides them with that power. If power X comes directly from a small fraction of the Soul King, it's hard to claim the Soul King cannot be argued to possess that power.

They have no 'unique power' without that shard. That shard IS their power.

Thats not what I read, they only ever said that the shards turn them into fullbringers (give them the characteristics of fullbringers), while it is the very basic characteristic of a fullbringer that allow them to bond with an object and develope their ow abilities. The PSK should indeed have the basic ability to wield the souls of objects that all fullbringers have, just not the specific abilities.

They don't have their own abilities, their power is solely the Soul King's power.

Originally this could've been a point using Orihime as an example that one can make their own power with enough Reiryoku, but Orihime turned out to be a Fullbringer. There is no character in the series that has their own ability with enough Reiryoku, everything has a source and Fullbringers are all from the Soul King fragment.

What do you mean?

The old bartender (Giriko?) bonded with a pocket watch and developed an ability based around time

Jackie bonded with the boot she really hated getting dirty so she developed an ability around that

Yukio loves videogames, thus the abilities he developed are centered around playing a game in a virtual world

I can go on.

Are you really telling me the SK planned out every single fullbringer's abilities? Or that it is just a coincidence?

Just because the shards acted as the catalyst needed to become a fullbringer. does not mean that the abilities they developed are based around the shards within them.

The Soul King didn't plan them, the Soul King is the source of those powers.

His fragment in the Fullbringers is what gives them that power and what they do. The Fullbring is a conduit, a means of extending their powers.

Do you remember how Fullbring fully works?

It's the manipulation of the souls in objects.

The Fullbring object is just an extended version of that as Ginjo explains, the manipulate the soul of the object they have an attachment to a greater extent. That's literally all Fullbring is.

The Fullbringers manipulating those objects to such extents that it has an ability is because of the Soul King's fragment that gave them that power to do so. His fragment gave them the ability to manipulate souls in objects and his fragment gave them the ability to select an attached object to extend the manipulation to a larger degree.

Taken form the novel

[Ginjo had predicted that the reason had to be because of something that was mixed into the Konpaku from before it was born. Although it was not clear what kind of influence this fragment of the Rei-o would have; Ginjo had assumed that just like Mimihagi-sama had taken possession of a Shinigami; if this fragment were to be fused with human beings, then it would bring about an effect similar to that of the Hogyoku.

A device that manifests the desires of those around it
; something that could change the world.

The Hogyoku.

It would not be surprising if the fragment of the Rei-o acts as its substitute and activates Fullbring that ca turn attachment into an ability.]

This seems pretty clear-cut to me.

Back