• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prime Soul King Profile Additions

Xulrev said:
I think this is all pretty well grasping at explanations at this point; the actual proof we have, and all canon evidence, point to Shards being the soul(heh) source of a Fullbringer's abilities.

Hell, the fact that their Shard can be stolen and then they lose all their Fullbring powers is proof of that! How on Earth can anybody even begin to deny how simplistic the logic is there? Losing the Shard=Losing their Fullbring; if they had obtained 'their own unique power' it wouldn't disappear with the Shard's removal.

The abilities get added to the profile, The Visionary is a 'Likely', and Schrift abilities are a 'Possibly' with a key indicating The Almighty allows for power bestowal to one's self, all things that are supported heavily by canon proof and require theorizing to even begin to dismiss.

I do believe we have entertained all argumentation long enough to postpone creating this profile properly, yes?
Yes,add the abilities please

Yes on panel, Yhwach tell Uryu that his power will begin to awaken, the same power that allowed him to survive ,

Asuachi are blank The Zanpakuto's abilities and spirit are both born from the shinigami.

Hollows can indeed posess special characteristics before they enter the menos stage, see just about every hollow Ichigo encounters at the start of the series.

When does Tokinada tell us this?

Toshiro was unconsciously freezing his grandmother in his sleep before he even got a zanpakuto, also iirc it was stated in the novels that the schrift allows the sternritter to awaken their powers it doesn't give them the power itself

At this point everyone has agreed to the addition for the SK with a "Likely" for Gremmy powers and "Possibly" for Sternritters powers. Only Link who has refused to agree with anything despite multiple quotes stating the Fullbringer powers come from the SK's shards and is simply dragging this on longer then it should be.

I think we should get this added and be done with.

I think that one may be a stretch; mimihagi simply halted the progression of Ukitake's disease.

But, I think everything should be good to start applying now, yes?

Ehm I don't see how this is a stretch.

It's word for word the ability description.

Also you cannot add anything until a discusison mod or admin looks over the thread.

Correct; I meant having one look in on the thread since everything is discussed, moreso.

But it seems a stretch since the 'blessing' bestowed is the causal stagnation. I guess technically it's just a subset of the power, just given new wording?

DazaiJisatsuManiac said:
Aayeee so i just re read TLA arc and apparently yukio and sun and moon in his dimension does this mean prime sk can make sun, moon and such very easily?
I believe it's either outlier/fake sky but it won't affect SK even if it was true

Xulrev said:
I think this is all pretty well grasping at explanations at this point; the actual proof we have, and all canon evidence, point to Shards being the soul(heh) source of a Fullbringer's abilities.

Hell, the fact that their Shard can be stolen and then they lose all their Fullbring powers is proof of that! How on Earth can anybody even begin to deny how simplistic the logic is there? Losing the Shard=Losing their Fullbring; if they had obtained 'their own unique power' it wouldn't disappear with the Shard's removal.

The abilities get added to the profile, The Visionary is a 'Likely', and Schrift abilities are a 'Possibly' with a key indicating The Almighty allows for power bestowal to one's self, all things that are supported heavily by canon proof and require theorizing to even begin to dismiss.

I do believe we have entertained all argumentation long enough to postpone creating this profile properly, yes?
Can we finally apply this?it's been 5 days and i need to make a spite thread

He should have creation also and the resistance of conceptual comme from himself and I think whe should give to every part of him because of the novel thing

Damage3245 said:
Huh. Can you post scans of that? ^
Sun in Dimension that Yukio Made for Chad https://www.***********.net/bleach/449/11

Moon in dimesnion where Tsukishima and Byakuya fought https://www.***********.net/bleach/464/16 https://www.***********.net/bleach/468

Moon In dimesnion in which Moeh and ikkaku fought https://www.***********.net/bleach/465/2

Also yukio was able to make monsters will it be applied to PSK profile too? https://www.***********.net/bleach/466/12 https://www.***********.net/bleach/466/14

I've already given my agreement on the abilities of the arms. And my neutrality on Gerard. Disagree on the Schrifts.

And I still disagree with using a statement to proof when there is another statement that contradicts it, but that is beating a dead horse.

I just have one last question before leaving this thread up to mods:

If a Fullbringer formed an attachment with a different object, say Giriko got Jackie's boot, and Jackie got Giriko's pocket watch would they still have developed the same abilities they hold in canon?

Link Eternal said:
I've already given my agreement on the abilities of the arms. And my neutrality on Gerard. Disagree on the Schrifts.

And I still disagree with using a statement to proof when there is another statement that contradicts it, but that is beating a dead horse.

I just have one last question before leaving this thread up to mods:

If a Fullbringer formed an attachment with a different object, say Giriko got Jackie's boot, and Jackie got Giriko's pocket watch would they still have developed the same abilities they hold in canon?
Function would be same but look would be diffrent since it comes from the shard imo

I only had time to skim the first post, but I suppose that most of it seemed fine.

What are the TL;DR conclusions here?

TL;DR

• All body parts of the Soul King directly apply to his abilities and resistances
  • The same goes for all Fullbrings and Fullbringer abilities
  • The Prime Soul King directly gains every feat/ability showcased by Yhwach's The Almighty due to possessing the same power, but on a higher level
  • The Prime Soul King 'Likely' has Gremmy as his Brain and therefore 'Likely' has The Visionary (would go a long way toward explaining how The Almighty also randomly can shift reality on such a huge scale)
  • The Prime Soul King 'Possibly' has access to all Schrifts by default (The Almighty provably can bestow powers to its own user, and realistically all those powers would be accessible via basic reality warping regardless)
  • The Prime Soul King is Resistant to every power showcased in the entirety of Bleach due to the definition of The Almighty

Link sitll has arguments against some of these abilities that should not be ignored before applying anything.

Me personally, I am still fine with most of these abilities except for:

-Acasuality (my thread to remove this from Yhwach and Mimihagi is still in progress)

-Law Manipulation (creating a new world on top of the old one is not Law Manipulation, its just creation; Reality Warping including law manipulation as an aspect of it is not an argument as not all reality warpers are law manipulators and even then reality warping is a loosely defined hax that can include dozens of abilities on here; Having reality warping =/= having law manipulation.)

-Immortality Type 5 (The concepts of Life and Death did exist in the old universe, but they existed in a fused mushed together state that wasnt one or the other yet. The novel explicitly says that the Soul King separated life and death when creating the 3 dimensions. How can concepts be seperated from each other if they originally didnt exist in the first place?)

-Conceptual Creation (See above. Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation is fine, but the justification needs to be changed. The SK manipuating life and death as concepts is fine, but not creating them. He only seperated life and death from each other, he didnt create the concepts to begin with or else life and death would have never needed to be separated in the 1st place).

These are the only 4 I am against, separate from all the other arguments that have been given here.

Law manipulation

> Except that's not why he has it, Law Manipulation is changing the fundamental laws of the world. Which he clearly does.

>Type 5

Except them together is something else entirely, again there was no death because people couldn't die ever. Everyone in the old world had type 5.

>Conceptual creation

Except he did make a new concept, you know "death"? He introduced it to the world. And if u argue against it this is still concept alternation lol. He's even the one who gave Ichibe the power to manipulate names.

Thanks for the comment.

> Except that's not why he has it, Law Manipulation is changing the fundamental laws of the world. Which he clearly does.

And he does this by splitting it into 3 separate dimensions where life and death are now separated. Which is again, creating new worlds. That is not Law Manipulation.

Law Manipulation would be him just rewritting the universe and nothing beyond that.

>Except them together is something else entirely

Thats not how this works. Existing in a fused state still means that they existed period, they just aren't actually applied to the world as one or the other yet. Its neither a state of life or death, but a fusion of the 2. That still debunks them not existing.

>Except he did make a new concept, you know "death"? He introduced it to the world. And if u argue against it this is still concept alternation lol. He's even the one who gave Ichibe the power to manipulate names.

The last part has nothing to do with conceptual creation and I already said manipulating concepts is fine, but you tried.

Anyway, separating concepts into 2 different forms is again not creating them as entirely new concepts. The concepts, again, still existed. But they only existed in a mushed together state where neither one could be applied to the universe they were present in.

You're not understanding, making new worlds is different. He had to change the system entirely for these things to take effect. There was no death, and there was no reincarnation. So he changed the old system into a new one, it's quite simple.

What is life and death called together? ƒñö I don't understand your point here at all. He still gets conceptual manipulation at the end of the day. You're arguing semantics here.

You do realize creating a new reality pretty much does all of that that automatically right? Any universal creator is able to make new laws for their universe as its their own creation, but that doesnt mean they can actually manipulate law. The Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, and the Living World are the Soul Kings creations. Why would he need to change any system at all when the systems within his new worlds would overtake the systems of the previous world?

I know he still gets conceptual manipulation. Im saying he shouldnt get conceptual creation, which we separate from the former. As in, he can still manipulate the life and death concepts but he cannot create them from nothing. Thats all my point was saying.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
>Type 5

Except them together is something else entirely, again there was no death because people couldn't die ever. Everyone in the old world had type 5.
Hisagi's immortality in bankai or Shikai was direct refrence to immortality of old world minus the fact that his shikai/bankai drains reishi for it iirc

The Prince of Counters said:
Here we go again with Kukui and his "I know everything and my arguments are always right" mind set.
If I were you, i'd drop this condescending attitude please as I don't appreciate it over a disagreement.

Thank you.

I will unsubscribe from this thread. You can send me a message when you have reached an agreement, if you need my help.

DazaiJisatsuManiac said:
Link Eternal said:
Function would be same but look would be diffrent since it comes from the shard imo
So just to be clear, Giriko would still get 'Time Tells no Lies', and Jackie would still get 'Dirty Boots', or whatever the names would be.

Back