• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Hello everyone, and welcome to my new project!
Some of you may be familiar with Primal Rage, a somewhat obscure fighting game from the '90s, very charming, with a unique art style and some innovative mechanics for the time. It was rather popular back then, but for unfortunate reasons the well anticipated sequel never saw the light of day. I suggest you folks to check out this video for more information on the matter.

This verse has been stagnating on the wiki for years, standing in a very poor and inaccurate state. It's been part of my checklist forever and now it is the time to put a remedy to it. When I got to work on it I never expected it to stretch out for so long, but it's been a satisfying experience to say the least.
This verse has been an object of discussion for a while and has also been brought up a few times as a somewhat infamous precedent for videogame verses. This because the never-released (and also never finished) sequel is available online to play and watch, although in an unfinished state, such as some animations, endings and the new character Slashfang. Some people argued such material was fine to implement, others voiced for the opposite, and I stood with the latter, as unreleased material is almost an equivalent to a non-existent one and all sorts of changes might have occurred in the timeframe between the last development point and the release date, making it incomplete but also potentially inaccurate.
Most notably, there are two types of media that complement the game, the comics and the novel. The former have been published for a total of four issues, two of which have been impossible to find online for long, having them had a little distribution and not having been uploaded online just until recently, this very year even. Their story is a somewhat adaptation of the extremely loose events of the game, with some unique material partially drawing from the bits of info on the second game that was in development at the time.
The novel, named "Primal Rage: The Avatars", is the juggernaut of the whole affair. It was written and released following the cancellation of the second game and narrates in a more comprehensive way the story that was meant to be told in the game, with some alteration which I'll talk about later. This was also a sort of legendary piece of media, as many knew about its existence but no one could seemingly put their hands on it nor have ever owned it personally. Some used to say to having seen it in a library somewhere, while some copies are still on sale on ebay for the modest price of 180 to 500 bucks, not accounting for shipping. A user of our wiki some years ago claimed to have bought a copy to upload, but no one ever heard of them ever since. Luckily for us, some samaritan uploaded the whole thing on archive and now it is available for everyone to read (who knows, maybe it was the same person). This was a recent upload as well, just from last year.
For reference, the comics can be found here and the book here (you need to open every single page file by file but it's still smooth to read). Now, let's talk about these two pieces and my stance on them.

Speaking about the novel first, I give full credit to it. It is for all intentions and purposes a fully-official and authorized way to tell the story of the unreleased game, thus overwriting it completely. There are some differences, such as Necrosan (the main villain) not being a weird parasitoid in war with another alien race like he was intended to be in the game, but these are very minor differences. The novel also retels a bit of the story of the first game, also narrated in the original manual, mainly the wizard Balfasas banishing all the gods and not just Vertigo, while the manual stated they were knocked away by a big blast caused the spell. This retcon is such a minor change and since the book goes all the way to connect all the events in a comprehensive way, I'd say it's more than acceptable. Besides, most of the material featured in the profile comes from the book, basically making it the prime media used for reference.
It's a nice and pleasant read, although not without issues. I won't go in a full review on it, just know that I appreciated it, but they might have worked a little more on the gods and talked less obsessively about sex and virgins. No, I'm not giving you any context, go and get cursed by yourself.

Now, the comics are a whole other thing. Let's say it immediately, I wouldn't want to use them at all. The reason is very simple and luckily for us we don't have anything exceptional to lose from them, actually we don't have anything at all, this waste of paper manages to accomplish the difficult task of adding absolutely nothing and telling a story that is both shallow and inconclusive in itself, I've had fever dreams with a better plot. Rant aside, the world and the characterisations shown in the comics don't fit very well with the novel and technically, by extension, not even with the official game that was still supposed to come out at the time. The original game tells absolutely nothing, so it wouldn't be difficult to connect the two, but with the novel it's a whole other matter. You could technically try to fit it in somewhere in the 1000 years of timeskip that are not told in the book, during which the gods and humans raise the new society, but the following points will be some of the most problematic incongruences. I won't put the scans here because it would take forever, but they can easily be seen from how short the comics are, though the novel is longer and it would basically require me to post the whole book as we are talking about general elements of the whole setting.
  • The various tribes appear very differently from comics to novel. Chaos's followers are all scientists with guns and planes, while in the book they are deranged savages. Armadon's followers are weaponsmiths, while there is no reference to this in the novel. All the tribes make use of teleportation magic and clairvoyance tools called "eyes of the world", all stuff that would have come in handy in the novel yet is never mentioned. Talon's tribe lives in peace and full prosperity under their just god, while in the novel they are stated and shown to be akin to cattle and slaves, something also told in Talon's ending from the original game. The rest somewhat checks out, although some references and pictures of temples, cities, kingdoms etc.. are missing, but you may attribute it to different points in time, but they are there nonetheless.
  • The gods have somewhat different personalities, from the general lack of agency and speech, while in the novel they talk a lot through telepathy and are less unhinged. As said above, Talon is way too virtuous in the comics, while in the novel he gets close to it only after the events narrate, which are chronologically much later those supposedly told in the comics. Chaos is extremely dumb and rather passive in the comics. In the novel is all but intelligent, but still not to the levels of nearl-mindlessness as in the funny papers.
  • The gods have different power scaling. In the comics Diablo makes short work of Armadon and Sauron, Vertigo stomps Talon and Blizzard claps Chaos and Diablo. In the novel they are all shown and stated to be absolutely equal and the fights are generally more even.
  • Some minor abilities or characteristics are different, with the only one really noteworthy is Talon needing unguents, medicines and a supply of human flesh to recover from a beating, while in the Novel he gets wounded much worse (as you can see below) and recovers on his own.
  • The comics talk and show weird animals roaming the world, like a winged sabertooth which is totally absent in the novel. It might be a sort of adaptation of Slashfang, the new god, but it's not explicitly stated but would be an enormous contradiction with the character then shown in the book.

For these reasons, while we could make some large stretch to try and fit everything together, I believe it's better to just ignore the comics, just like the novel does, which is blatantly written with the purpose of not using them as a base for anything. Again, we are losing nothing from them because they are totally deprived of any relevant or new feat or ability, it would be support material for minor things at best.

Now that we are done with the premises (blimey, I've already written so much, eheheh) let's get practical. Here is the sandbox with all the complete profiles revised plus a new one for Necrosan, you can read them yourselves, but I will also talk about them in detail. All of the material for Necrosan save the picture is taken from the book, for the same reason that he was slightly different in the game and it having never been released makes it unusable. The picture is fine because the design checks out with the description given in the book.
There is no profile for Slashfang because he was never programmed as well and while featured in the novel, he is basically a background character with little relevancy and no unique abilities.

Minor Stuff

• The profile pictures have been changed from in-game models to screens from the game's intro and endings, as they simply look better.
  • Age has now a clear justification.
  • Summeries have been expanded
  • Range has been adjusted to make sense with solely their size, as the various hundreds of meters or hundreds of kilometers via ranged attacks are simply unjustified.
  • I removed Human Followers as equipment because it sounded weird to me, but I might as well keep them, idk.
  • I removed the concept related to each god because they were difficult to apply overall, as while some are blatant (Good for Blizzard, Hunger for Sauron...) there is a total of 8, which checks out with the overall number of gods (if you include Slashfang) but you end with weird stuff like one of them being god of death or survival. These titles have been used only in the original game's manual and never stated in the novel, so I just axed them.
  • I also whish to make modifications to the verse page as well, using official art for the characters pictures and the necessary explanations for the comics and the novels as detailed above.
  • Intelligence deserves an overall expansion, the current rating for Giften remains good, so take a look at what I intend for them to have. I'm listing here the basic and common stuff for all of them, then the sections below will handle the specific additions for all of them. If you see references without links, it's because they are already somewhere else on the profile.
Blizzard and his fellow gods are extremely ancient beings who ruled over the Earth during the Mesozoic Era, establishing their respective domains over different parts of the planet and grouping together vast numbers of prehistoric creatures into semi-civilized societies. The feud between the gods lasted for 15 millions years, a time during which they constantly waged war on each other to conquer and claim ultimate supremacy. Being utterly even[75] in all major aspects, neither god has ever managed to truly prevail over the other, in spite of the many alliances and truces that have risen and crumbled over the years.[1][33] Once awoken in the post-apocalyptic modern world, the gods resumed their old ways for another millennia with large tribes of human worshippers under their command. The gods even adapted to human ruling customs, organizing their new realms in kingdoms, stratocracies, theocracies and more, administrated according to their respective politics and philosophies.[5][35] The gods are all extremely capable and experienced combatants, having fought with each other and their respective underlings on even grounds for ages. When Necrosan invaded Urth, the gods and their tribes agreed to join forces and, although not without sparse difficulties, eventually managed to vanquish their common foe. Their unified ingenuity allowed the coalition to annihilate one third of Necrosan's army of zombies in just a few days through ambushed and hit-and-run strategies.[76] The brutish behavior and appearance of the gods hides a certain degree of gallantry, as they came to set up set up specific rules[77] for combat for combat and on rare occasions have been eager to engage in all-out brawls[77] simply for the joy of it)

Stats

I'm changing them all, so bear with me. I'm going to do a lot of copy-paste from wiki profiles for this section the Powers&Abilities, so remember to refresh your page if the image doesn't load at first.

AP/SS/Dura

The characters are currently rather Multi-Continent level because of Diablo, who: Stated to be capable of turning Earth's surface into a pit of sulfurous flames. In his ending, Diablo burns the entire planet, turning the world into a living hell[1], which could yield this much
I feel it doesn't take much of an exposition to realize both those statements are grossly exaggerated and taken out of context. The current justification gives the idea Diablo is capable of unleashing a planet-wide burst of flames in a single attack (which is what the linked calculation calculates), but it is blatantly not the case here. The comics says he's a maniac bent on world destruction, while the game ending states he progressively burns everything, which is also quite figurative and not literal.
And even if it was the case, the verse lacks a UES, so it would be at best a specific rating for fire output separated from physical stats.

This high tier is supposedly supported by this other feat perfomed by Sauron Knocks over Diablo with an Earth trembling charge[2], which yielded this much
We are once again in front of an exaggerated feat, leaving aside the clearly flowery speech used, the """feat""" is absolutely not to be interpreted as a literal shaking of the entire planet. The comics at some point even have this statement Time itself stands still, as we watch these two mighty titans engage in a battle that will rock the pillars of the universe! but you will agree with me that it's not a reason to given them Time Stop and Tier 4/3 AP.

The new rating is City-Block level based on this calc and supported by this other one. The profiles contain various other feats from the novel, which are either too weird to calculate and/or just pointless, as necessarily lower than Diablo's. This rating also checks out with the Durability limit stated by Blizzard, which you can check in the sandbox or here below in the explanation for Immortality.

Speed

The characters are currently Massively Hypersonic because Can fight with Armadon, the God of Thunder, who uses lightning and electrical currents as attacks.
The line refers to this attack, the problem is that it fails to meet the criteria to be considered capable of producing real lightnings and is always performed while the enemy is groggy and stands still, as you can also see here and here (last lines).
The new rating is sadly quite less impressive, a bare Superhuman, as the gods lack notable feats and rely more on size and unclear statements. The justification is the same for them all, which reads:

The gods should be on such a level by virtue of sheer size and for being able to keep up with Talon, whose attacks can barely be seen[62] by human eyes. All gods have crossed great distances on foot and in relatively short spans of time. Namely, Blizzard has crossed oceans[63] multiple times and has done so in a hurry when the ancient meteor manifested a strange behavior; likewise, even the other gods[64] reached the crashing site from their respective corners of the world in a short period. Talon and Slashfang, with Chaos right behind them, managed to reach Necrosan's castle from a far shore in less than an hour,[65] for it is the time limit of the Avatars that were at battle in the meanwhile

LS

Right now they have a plain Superhuman because no one bothered to fight a reasonable justification. This calc puts them at Class 50 and the various profiles contain references to them doing support feats and being able to basically wrestle and throw each other. They are also all similar to Sauron in size and jumping ability. Here's some uncalced, support feats.

Stamina
Currently it is all over the place, I tried to make sense out of it:
Superhuman, possibly Infinite (Gods regularly endure serious wounds during their battles such as gashes, bites and elemental attacks. Talon and Sauron have pushed through deep stabbings, the former managing to find shelter afterwards and the latter continuing his fight. The gods have fought non-stop for 12 hours[72] against a swarm of zombies. When free to fight each other just for the enjoyment of the battle, the gods rumbled with complete abandon for the whole hour[73] that was granted them. When not shackled by the limits of the Bonds of Forbidding and the avatar state, the gods can fight for days, weeks or whatever time[74] it could be needed to end a battle. Unlike humans, gods don't need to sleep[30])

Powers & Abilities

The characters benefit from having a repertoire of common abilities related to their status/physiology, which would even be enough for a separate page if the verse wasn't this obscure and basically dead beyond recovering. I will tackle these general skills before passing on to those unique to specific gods. It's mostly about addition and expansions, but first I need to address some that have to be removed from the current profiles.

Removals:
  • Empathic and Morality Manipulation: The description currently given is Any human that witnesses a Draconian will be compelled to serve and worship it if they are not already in service to another This is straight up headcanon, you'll see below some examples of Social Influencing, but the gods sure as hell don't don't have such extensive powers. The novel is also full of humans changing their minds and even switching sides without the need of their god to be dead or even just imprisoned. Read no further than pages 38, 77 and 138, this doesn't need any particular explanation since it's made up from the start.
  • Resistance to Soul Manipulation: This is also pulled out from a magician's hat, I have no idea where they got this idea from, whether it's games, comics or novel. Maybe it's related to resistance to magic and Blizzard being able to exorcise only fallen opponents, idk, too many assumptions, it's best to just remove it.

Additions/Expansions:

This specific copypaste is from Blizzard's profile, so you'll see his name and some specific details about him, but know that these abilities apply to all gods in a away or another, with their respective specifications, such as the type of Bodily Weaponry, their size, their fighting style and acrobatics, the type of Stat Amps (for some is Rage Power). Others are taken from the character performing the feat, the others will just have a reference to them.
  • Large Size (Type 0; Bigger than the 17-feet-tall Chaos, according to both the narrative[4] and the in-game visual representation, with the latter also portraying him as comparable to the 20-feet-tall Diablo. Stated by secondary sources[5] to be 20 feet tall)
  • Bodily Weaponry (Sharp teeth[6])
  • Magic (The gods wield magic[7] and draw from it for their powers)
  • Martial Arts and Acrobatics (Fights mainly through hand-to-hand combat and is proficient in stringing his attacks together in an effective way, both on the ground and in mid-air. Can perform airborn throws. Performed a well-timed jump[8] to save himself and some humans from Necrosan's falling castle)
  • Enhanced Senses (Gods possess exceptional directional senses[9] which allow them to find correct pathways and be aware of abnormalities occurring even at faraway distances. They can also see and fight in pitch-black darkness,[10] hear sounds from space[11] and use their smell to detect[12] incoming individuals or discern different aromas[13] and related information. Blizzard himself can sense impending danger[14] moments before it manifests)
  • Telepathy (Gods tale to each other through mental exchanges.[15] They also utilize telepathy to communicate with both animals and humans.[16] Appointed shamans share a special mindlink with their gods, which makes it easier for both to establish communication. Humans can require even an hour to get in touch with their god, they can instead contact them at any time; the sensibility of such mindlink increases upon making the shaman an avatar, allowing the god to influence them even more and be aware of their attempts at blocking communication.[17] The shaman Malyssa managed to hijack the mental connection between Vertigo, her god, and Necrosan, who was next to her, to listen to their conversation which was about to begin; due to their greater psychic powers, it should be reasonable to assume gods would be able to do the same.[18] Gods can also establish exclusive mindlinks, such as the one between[19] Blizzard and Chaos, and reach out to each other at planetary distances[14] for personal or even group conversations)
  • Extrasensory Perception (Used his telepatic powers to detect Keena's presence[20] at the bottom of a well and while she had yet to establish the special mindlink that bonds shamans and gods)
  • Immortality (Types 1, 2 and 3; Gods have repeteadly been stated to be immortal.[21] As explained by the wizard Balsafas, some mysterious quirks of evolution made them into nearly immortal creatures[22] and nothing in his power would have been enough to kill them, reason why he resorted to sealing them away for eternity. Even Necrosan, who had already proven himself stronger and badly wounded them, doubted of his ability to get rid of them because of their immortality.[23] Gods such as Talon and Sauron have endured and healed from deep wounds that would be lethal to any other creature. However, the gods have occasionally feared for their life[24] and have always been ready to murder each other over the course of their long and deadly feud. Lastly, Blizzard himself doubted that anything could live through[25] an explosion as powerful as the one triggered by the crash of Necrosan's spaceship)
  • Regeneration (High-Low; Sauron healed off-screen from the stomach stab Necrosan had delivered on him.[21] Talon recovered from the deep stabbing wounds inflicted on him by Necrosan over the span of a few days. The gods regularly recover from the many gashes and rips they cause each other in combat. The gods regularly recover from the many gashes and rips they cause each other in combat)
  • Space Survival (Survived being banished[6] to the Moon[9] for millions of years. Balsafas's inability to kill the gods should imply that all the gods would have survived the same treatement that was reserved to Vertigo)
  • Self-Sustenance (All types. The gods have survived for tens of millions of years imprisoned in a variety of locations[26] where neither nutrition nor oxygen were available. Such banishment was meant to last forever[27] and be a compromise for Balsafas's lack of ways to kill the gods. However, they felt terrible hunger[28] upon awakening and have recurrently been hurt by impedments to their breathing,[29] suggesting that such needs might be necessary for their wellbeing but not for their strict survival. Unlike mortals, gods don't have the necessity of sleeping[30] and are hinted to be able to fight indefinitely [check the Stamina section], although Kaze has seemingly implied that Blizzard sleeps occasionally and the god himself once mentioned[31] his need to conserve energy when sealed)
  • Social Influencing (Each god rules a faction of worshipers which lives according to their respective philosophy of life. Enlarging their own group of followers[5] and undermining that of the others is a major factor in their eternal conflict. The mere sight of a god[32] tells a human that before them stands a unique being and not a simple beast, while making direct eye contact strikes them with a revelation of their nature. In ancient times, gods used to lead massive communities and armies[33] of dinosaurs and other prehistorical creatures; Blizzard used to lead a tribe of over 10.000 yeti, which in its entirety represented the highest number of followers of all the gods besides Diablo's, and which had reached a medieval-like level of civilization.[34] Over the millennia following their awakening in the modern world, the gods have renovated their positions of power as leaders of tribes of human followers, each large enough to comprise kingdoms, villages, temples and cities[35])
  • Healing (Gods can replenish[5] their health[36] on the fly by eating[37] humans and other living beings. Although Blizzard's benevolent nature prevents him from turning this into a habit, he is known for doing so occasionally[38] or for resorting to it in time of need, even if it means consuming his own kin[28])
  • Statistics Amplification (All the gods enter a temporary state of heightened strength[5] upon being cornered by the adversary, drawing from a state of mind that differs for each of them; in Blizzard's case, it manifests in the form of a "Zen Mode"[37])
  • Limited Berserk Mode (Gods are driven by a primal and nearly irresistible urge to fight[39] which kicks in proximity of combat and in response to pain. This trait has evolved into a natural hatred[40] for each other and was transfered even to their shamans as a result of becoming Avatars)
  • Self-Sleep Manipulation (Went into a self-imposed state of hybernation[43] that kept him slumbering for millions of years and from which he awoke only when the cataclysm broke the spell that kept him bound)
  • Fusionism and Spatial Manipulation (Gods can appoint a human to become their avatar, sharing some of their power with them and granting them the ability to exchange places with their respective god[47] in a fashion resembling shapeshifting. Once the human has accepted to bear this burden, the connection between them and their god can be only be broken through the complete death of the avatar,[48] as even Necrosan's zombification and subsequent mind control would keep the the bond intact. The avatars can utilize this ability for at most an hour per day and can turn it on and off at will[49] to better manage the time. This unique partnership partially merges the personalities of human and god, making their telepathic connection more sensible, allowing them to know each other's thoughts and have them experience the respective feelings, emotions and intentions in a constant struggle of wills.[50] When the exchange takes place, the god is mostly in control[51] and can decide to override the avatar's will, but they always maintain a relevant degree of influence on them)
  • Dream Manipulation and Damage Transferal (The ritual to make a human into an avatar requires the candidate to defeat the respective god in a battle taking place in the dreamworld,[52] during which they progressively acquire their abilities [but only for the duration of the oniric clash]. The wounds suffered in this fight are carried over[53] to the real world)
  • Resistance to
    • Telepathy (Telepaths are able to block mind probes[54])
    • Harsh Temperatures (The peaks of Himalaya are his natural habitat. Despite feeling the coldness[55] of the glacier he was sealed in for eons, it could not prove lethal to him. Should be comparable to Diablo and Sauron in virtue of sharing the same godly immortality. Diablo naturally lives in volcanic areas. Spent millions of years sealed miles beneath the Urth and submerged into scalding lava,[49] suffering from the heat but without being killed by it. Sauron was sealed for eons in the freezing depths[47] of the ocean and it didn't prove lethal to him.)
    • Fire Manipulation (Limited; Balsafas was explicitly unable to kill the gods by his own admission, despite being able to unleash pillars of fire which instantly turned the mortal dinosaurs into piles of scorched flesh; Blizzard himself was engulfed in such flames and while they greatly hurt him, they couldn't deal lethal damage to him[56])
    • Diseases (Gods can regularly chew on rotten zombies[57] or even eat them altogether, even though only a wretch such as Chaos likes their taste)
    • Magic (Malyssa stated that none of her spells[58] would have worked on Chaos and even one as powerful as Vertigo's petrification would have been effective only if he were to be weakened first; another of her spells only managed to slow him down.[59] Such property should apply to Blizzard as well in virtue of him being a fellow god and the base used by Shank Traff to turn himself into Chaos. Such notion is supported by Vertigo's zeal to use her most powerful spell on humans at any given occasion and not on the gods during their many death battles. The gods' might was such that banishing them required the collective effort of a thousand wizards working for centuries[60] on a single spell and the sacrifice of their very souls)

Now, onto character-specific abilities:

Blizzard
Removing
:
  • Size Manipulation: I simply have to clue of where it is supposed to come from and there is no justification for it.

Adding:
Intelligence additions: Blizzard himself is stated to be in possession of age-old wisdom[78] and his immortality grants him a very long memory[79] Blizzard's followers live in a peace rarely seen elsewhere on the planet and he has imparted onto them[80] mastery of martial arts, civility and a zen lifestyle. These people live happily and have genuine reverence[81] for Blizzard, who fundamentally rules over them with both efficiency and a good heart. It was Blizzard the one who first figured out that enabling the creation of avatars would have been the key to the victory over Necrosan, a strategy which eventually gave its anticipated fruit.[47] Lastly, an explicit demonstration of Blizzard's fighting skills has been shown[82] in his clashes[83] against Talon, Diablo and Chaos
Diablo
Removing:
  • Magma Manipulation: No idea, probably it's related to his earth-shattering fatality, but doesn't really fit..

Adding:
Intelligence additions: Diablo himself is a very capable god, sly and cunning in his ways of dealing with his followers and enemies. In the past the numbers of his subordinates were the highest next to Blizzard's[33] and during the war with Necrosan he correctly foreshadowed betrayal[65] from his own shaman Sinjin. In order to turn the tides in his favor once again, he skillfully utilized his telepathic abilities to sway Sinjin, feeding him lies under the belief of them being his own thoughts[18

Sauron

Adding:
Intelligence additions: A showcase of Sauron's skill has been given in his fight with Necrosan when, together with Armadon, he utilized his greater ability and experience to ambush and have the better of him[66] despite the disparity in strength and failing to end him only because of the limited time their avatars had

Armadon

Adding:
Intelligence additions: Armadon's battle prowess has been directly displayed when he teamed up with Sauron to ambush and overwhelm[63] Necrosan despite the disparity in strength, failing to end him only because of the limited time they could expend on the battlefield)

Talon

Adding:
Intelligence additions:

Vertigo
Removing:
  • Matter Manipulation: No clue on why it is there
  • Reality Manipulation: No clue on why it is there
  • Shapeshifting: No clue on why it is there
  • Electricity Manipulation: No clue on why it is there
  • Fire Manipulation: No clue on why it is there
I swear, whoever made this profile just added a bunch of random stuff because they felt it.

Adding:
Intelligence additions: Vertigo is known for her deceitfulness and expertise in the field of magic that has no rivals on Urth. She was also the only god besides Blizzard to have discovered the ability[70] to appoint avatars. Likewise, she was the only one to figure out Necrosan's reincarnation ability, as after his demise she promptly went looking for the egg[71] from which he will supposedly be reborn, plotting to use it for one of her wicked plans

Chaos
Removing:
  • Shapeshifting and Size Manipulation: Transformation covers them both and in a better way.

Adding:

Chaos deserves two separate ratings for his intelligence, so here they are:

Intelligence: Average with Extraordinary Genius scientifical prowess for Shank Traff (Shank was once a brilliant scientist of the old world, turned into witch doctor after the cataclysm left the planet in ruins. Longing to overthrow the gods who then took control of mankind, he performed genetic experiments with Blizzard's DNA in attempt to gain his same power, just for them to backfire and turn him into a imperfect and insane mockery of the yeti; still, Shank is the only man to date to have been able to ascend to the level of a god, even in spite of the sorcerers that now inhabit the world.[2] Even while kept in a simple and gulliple mental state by the constant strain that the Chaos persona puts on him, Shank was still a reasonable person as long the ape remained dormant, and he could still build a makeshift boat[55] made out of debris which safely took him, Keen and Xiao across the sea. Upon regaining his sanity, Shank revealed himself as the ambitious person he once was,[56] exhibiting a cultured mannerism and expressing his desire to finally rule the world exploiting Chaos for the weapon it was intended to be), Below Average for Chaos (Chaos exists as a second personality within Shank's mind and can only be described as completely insane and deprived of any form of decency and control. It constantly wrestles for dominion over the body and his existence hinges between a senseless wallowing in its own filth all day or sudden fits fits of uncontrollable rage against anything he dislikes. Nonetheless, Chaos still managed to conquer his own territory and gather a group of equally deranged followers.[2] Sometimes he can even somewhat cling to reasoning, although greatly obtusely, such as when he thought the newly appeared Necrosan was just a trick put up by his enemies to damage him.[19] Chaos alwats represented a thorn in the side of the other gods, often battling them and gaining reputation as their equal. An example of his capabilities in combat comes from his final showdown[57] against Blizzard, which he lost but not without putting up a fight)

Aaaaand everything should be in place, I said I didn't expect this amount of work for such a small and defunct verse. I hope y'all managed to get to the end of this thread, which turned to be basically another novel in itself. Let me know your thoughts!

Back