• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread: Splash Star

But they're idiots, and how strong it is is kind of hard to tell, it just one shotted something that they can also oneshot. I'm saying that they could be using different levels of "not full power," especially since Lovely has shown that she can use the same attack at different potencies.

Lovely correctly predicted that even the combination of her, Princess, and Honey could not beat Phantom. Also, in the movie The Sparkle Baton attack fails to defeat some Terribads. The other Cures are later able to defeat those Terribads. Yes, the Terribads in the movie could regenerate, but the Baton attack didn't even get them to that point while the other Cures did.

At least we have the info now. Once we get pictures for them, the happiness charge pages should be ready to go.

Also, I've finished my writing for the dark king/seeds of Darkness feat. Just need to type it up which will depend on my freetime. Hope to have it up soon.

The AP is based on the Sparkling Batton Attack. I went with the normal assumption of the Cures being around the same strength, especially since Honey isn't portrayed as the strongest of the group, that was Fortune (at least during the first half). @GoP explained the more reasoning from the Happiness Charge movie where other Cures were able to defeat enemies that survived the Sparkling Batton.

The Speed comes from Lovley flying into space. It is around the same speed as found in the Sparkling Batton Attack calc.

@SSK Oh, I see. Thanks for elaborating. Cures within a particular group are often comparable to each other regardless of the degree, so I suppose this makes sense. You can make the pages if you like. I'll probably clean them up before providing their links on the main page.

Don't you feel sorry for those people who's entire life amounts to talking down to the protagonist one time? It doesn't benefit us, them, or the main characters. Quite the opposite, it just makes the series worse.

I guess it depends on how it is done and how much wiggle room the character has. I'm also watching Air Master right now and their is this character named Kaori Sakiyama who's goal becomes beating the main character. It is through this goal that she actually grows very fast as a street Fighter (the main character even apologizes for underestimating her at one point) and helps the main character at several points (helping her get out of her burnout and typical "you can only lose to me" types of situations)

@Zero0zero0zero At least the attack isn't stock animated. Star Twinkle's fights was a chore to watch because of it.

Anyway, do you guys believe intelligent Cures such as Karen, Yuri, and Reika should have Analytical Predictio? Not every Cure noted to be smart, mind you. Just the ones who demostrated enough feats of intellect to predict their opponents during battle.

I feel like HG handles stock footage better than ST overall. At least the group henshin looks way more organized and they have an actual finisher. The pens also were pretty much useless because all of them did the same thing.

Madoka could feel the Notraiders attacks on her debut episode, but only during it, I think it's Enhanced Senses for her. About the others I don't really know.

@Zero0zero0zero The pens are easily one of the biggest disappointment of that season for me, especially after seeing what they are capable of in the solo movie.

I'm sure Beauty probably has a feat or two that might justifies having it but I may have to look back to make sure. Btw, do you think Selene qualifies for the ability with her fight with Galogre? (AKA Star Twinkle's only good fight prior to the final).

Yeah, Madoka pretty much predicted every teleport Galogre would use until she got exhausted.

Talking about Galogre, it's just way too infuriating how he lost 2 fights in a row. He was around since the first episodes and only had his first battle on the 30's.

Pretty Cure Scaling Part 8 (Go! Princess)

AP:

No new calc to put them any higher, though they do get several boosts in power as well as stronger attack after the Trinity Lumiere. Those would be Trinity Explosion (could be around the same strength as Lumiere, though given its introduction it seems to be stronger), the combination of the Phoenix Blaze and Trinity Explosion, Eclat Espoir, Halloween Éclair (movie exclusive with help), and Grand Printemps.

So, nothing concrete though they are likely stronger than just City Level.

Durability:

Dependent on what the AP is so nothing can change other than likely stronger and there is an example of higher durability than the island destruction.

In the second part of the film, the Cures face against Warp. Just in base form, he laughed off the Phoenix Blaze and Trinity Explosion combination, and then transforms getting even stronger. The Cures survive a direct blast from the transformed Warp. This same blast made Flora question how they were supposed to win meaning she didn't even think that the Eclat Espoir could do the job.

Speed:

In ep 39, Scarlet managed to put up a barrier right before Close's lightning-like (earlier eps it came from clouds, though not this time. Has electric sounds and even design) hit. In ep 43, the Cures face a dragon Zetsuborg that lets out electric attacks. The Cures are able to dodge these electric attacks and https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ncess_Pretty_Cure:_Speed_of_the_Scarlet_Flame

If it's not legit lightning that it can summon from the sky, then I don't think we can use it to determine the Princess Cures' speed. TGOP did a nice job raking out an acceptable calc but we might need to make a calc on the vine feat in the final battle.

fixed the scarlet flame speed link. Not sure about the step, but Flora's question of how they could beat him came after taking the blast so that would go more for the power angle than just being a stone wall.

Massively Hypersonic+ is what the speed of the Scarlet Flame was. So, MH+ attack speed in base. They were able to move out of the way of the electrical attacks of the dragon and put up a barrier so it should also apply to base reaction speed. They were simply moving side to side and they put up the barrier when the attacks were point blank, so I'm not sure about movement speed.

Should boost the other two keys since they are superior (or at least make the same note as base).

Maybe. Supersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and attack speed.

I'm starting Maho Pretty Cure today.

I also want to make sure that we are agreed on the Go! Princess speed.

Is "Supersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and attack speed." for their base form and then upping their other two forms to Massively Hypersonic+ fine?

Also, anyone working on the Happiness charge profiles?

Back