• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretend like we are all the same family in this thread

(heavy jersey accent with a smoker voice) AWHHH JEEEZ, DUMPIN THAT NO-GOOD, SHIET FER BRAINS ASSHOLE IS 'DA BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE. NOW I KEN PURSUE A CAREEER IN VERSUS DEBATIN'. I WOND'A HOW MANY TIER ZEROES WE'RE GONNA DOWNGRADE 'DIIS TIIME, AWHHH JEEZZZZ.

Laying down on my couch. Wow, has it really been almost 6 months since I’ve been those jokers’ Onii-Chan? I almost feel like calling them but I’m afraid I’ll either end up with a dose of venom or being robbed of my heat.

im just that kid that is always in his room listening to music ignoring family problems

T̷̡̛͔̹̦́h̸̛͚̫̟͛e̸͈̻͆͊͊̚ȉ̸̧͈̮̝̱͠r̵͚͈͇̫̼̤͙̀͊̉̈́͆̚ ̷̮͐̆̊̀͊̃͝ŏ̷̮͒͑ñ̴̹̦̟̐͘ļ̵̙͉̭̜͍̜̼͊̏̒̃̀̏͌͆ỉ̶̯̩̮̀̔͐̆̚͘͝n̴̥̔̓̍̍̑̒̇͘e̵̬̗̫̍͐̈̓͐

T̷̡̛͔̹̦́h̸̛͚̫̟͛e̸͈̻͆͊͊̚ȉ̸̧͈̮̝̱͠r̵͚͈͇̫̼̤͙̀͊̉̈́͆̚ ̷̮͐̆̊̀͊̃͝ŏ̷̮͒͑ñ̴̹̦̟̐͘ļ̵̙͉̭̜͍̜̼͊̏̒̃̀̏͌͆ỉ̶̯̩̮̀̔͐̆̚͘͝n̴̥̔̓̍̍̑̒̇͘e̵̬̗̫̍͐̈̓͐

EWW WTF

Laying down on my couch. Wow, has it really been almost 6 months since I’ve been those jokers’ Onii-Chan? I almost feel like calling them but I’m afraid I’ll either end up with a dose of venom or being robbed of my heat.
Continues watching what would be a ridiculous occurrence in any other household with the security cameras I secretly kept the codes to when I moved out. It’s fun to pretend this isn’t a typical Monday morning for them every now and then, but my friends keep telling me that this is an unhealthy coping strategy for some reason. Shoves popcorn into mouth.

Boy, why'd you go & put bricks on the table? Bricks are dirty!
I feared this thread would devolve into people wondering who's the mom or dad or other such degeneracy. Glad I was wrong.

Cool please take your medicine please
mp4

Johnny, the pills have to be swallowed, taken with food and water.
I’ll be here to make sure you take them, so swallow them down and don’t even try it, ok?

JOHNNY. IFBYOU DONT TAKE UR FUCJIN PILLS IM GUN COM OVER THERR ANF SLAP YOU SO HARD YOUL BE RED FOR A MONTH-

With the taking of the normal pills, it appears Brawly has left. You’re not sure where he went, but you get the feeling you won’t find him for a while…

Back