• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Addams Family & Wednesday Discussion Thread

wednesday-dance.gif

US96 and I were talking on Discord about other characters from Wednesday that should have profiles, and this is what we came up with:

• Enid
  • Tyler
  • Bianca
  • Thing, for the memes
  • Goody Addams (maybe, she doesn’t have any stat-based feats, but she’s got some decent P&A)

I made a quick draft.
Looks neat, but I have a few suggestions.

Explosion Manipulation should preferably be separated from the rest of her P&A (or at least listed after everything else) since it’s with equipment.

The stamina rating needs to be changed since we don’t use vague terms like “high“ anymore. The stamina guidelines can be found here.

I assume you’ll do it later since this is just a draft, but don’t forget to add references. You should also add scans for her harming Pugsley and making paintings come to life.

Looks neat, but I have a few suggestions.

Explosion Manipulation should preferably be separated from the rest of her P&A (or at least listed after everything else) since it’s with equipment.
Noted.
The stamina rating needs to be changed since we don’t use vague terms like “high“ anymore. The stamina guidelines can be found here.
Also noted.
I assume you’ll do it later since this is just a draft, but don’t forget to add references. You should also add scans for her harming Pugsley and making paintings come to life.
Yeah, I will. I just had to stop early because imgur's going to probably be broken for me for a good chunk of time.

This is just Transformation.

I don’t think retractable claws counts as Body Control, so this should just be Natural Weaponry and mention that the claws are retractable in the justification.

Both of these need justifications.

This is missing a reference.

Superhuman attack, travel, and reactions speed
You don’t really need to mention the speed types in this scenario, since she’s Superhuman in every one of them.

First key needs a justification since she has an At least rating, second key is missing a reference.

Athletic | Superhuman
Both stamina ratings could use justifications.

I don’t think retractable claws counts as Body Control, so this should just be Natural Weaponry and mention that the claws are retractable in the justification.

You don’t really need to mention the speed types in this scenario, since she’s Superhuman in every one of them.

First key needs a justification since she has an At least rating, second key is missing a reference.

I'm going to solve that later today

Doneso!

Oh lol, you misunderstood what I meant with the speed thing. She still needs two speed keys, I just meant that you didn’t need to specify that her second key was Superhuman with attack speed, movement speed and reaction speed, you could just list it as “Superhuman (Should be comparable, if not superior, to actual wolves)”.

Fix that and the profile will be good to go!

Oh lol, you misunderstood what I meant with the speed thing. She still needs two speed keys, I just meant that you didn’t need to specify that her second key was Superhuman with attack speed, movement speed and reaction speed, you could just list it as “Superhuman (Should be comparable, if not superior, to actual wolves)”.

Fix that and the profile will be good to go!
Oh, lol

Fixed

Perfect, feel free to post the page now.
Doneso.

Back