• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Preparing for devastation (String Theory vs Devastation Vermin)

Uh

I mean, unless this DnD guy has another value, String Theory's High 6-A value is like 600x stronger than his. So String Theory just builds a G or F Driver and instantly vaporizes the bug on match start ig. Iirc she built it quick in canon, so she probably has multiple of them ready to go by match start

Uh

I mean, unless this DnD guy has another value, String Theory's High 6-A value is like 600x stronger than his. So String Theory just builds a G or F Driver and instantly vaporizes the bug on match start ig
Oh, I didn't notice

You know I wonder, does she have any other inventions besides the G or F Driver? Because it seems odd that she only has one invention

She's sent to super prison years before the story starts, and isn't really talked about much. I think she has something to freeze an ocean mentioned somewhere but otherwise her notable things are the F and G Drivers

She's a minor character who's incarcerated for most of the story, so there's not a ton to go off of. What got her put in the birdcage was that she would blow things up with weaker versions of those then auction off or sell safeties to people which guaranteed that they'd never be a victim of her "random" satellite lasers. The F driver was just the most destructive version which she was stopped from firing off, and the G driver was made as an anti scion weapon. WoG mentions that she could make tech that freezes oceans or something and her specialty is doomsday devices, but it's ultimately not a story about string theory so potential alternate developments of her technology aren't explicitly shown.

She's sent to super prison years before the story starts, and isn't really talked about much. I think she has something to freeze an ocean mentioned somewhere but otherwise her notable things are the F and G Drivers
Huh, OK. I thought there was a CRT planned in the future

OK I have another guy. These guys typically use ranged weapons and have damage reduction that caps at High 6-A in which they'll start actually taking damage unless hit with silver. Can this work?

I mean if it's the same threshold as this guy, doesn't he just get one-shot as well? The G Driver isn't exactly slow, so i doubt he gets a shot off before being blasted
Scion’s golden light was distant. He turned, then began advancing towards the portal.

It was more like the zap from a bug zapper than a shot from a gun. There was a distortion, like one saw with a shimmer of heat in the air, and Scion was punched out of the sky, leaving behind a golden streak of light. The path suggested he’d disappeared straight out of the atmosphere.

I mean if it's the same threshold as this guy, doesn't he just get one-shot as well? The G Driver isn't exactly slow, so i doubt he gets a shot off before being blasted
Right, 600x times. Oh well, I'll look into other options

Back