• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prep Insanity - Beholder vs. Batman

Jinsye

She/Her
Here's a fun match. Speed is equal, neither of them can use/make any tech/resources that surpasses Low 7-B in terms of AP. Hax is fine though. Both are given 1 month to prepare and the fight would take place within the Beholder's lair. Both are given baseline knowledge of each other and both know that their opponent preps for literally anything.

Otherwise both have the resources that they would normally have. Speed is =, this is Post-Crisis Bats.

Beholder: 0

Batman (Post-Crisis): 0

Here's a fun match. Speed is equal, neither of them can use/make any tech/resources that surpasses Low 7-B in terms of AP. Hax is fine though. Both are given 1 month to prepare and the fight would take place within the Beholder's lair. Both are given baseline knowledge of each other and both know that their opponent preps for literally anything.

Otherwise both have the resources that they would normally have. Speed is =, this is Post-Crisis Bats.

Beholder: 0

Batman (Post-Crisis): 0
so like

can Beholder access literally anything it could potentially access that doesn't make it surpass Low 7-B?

if so you can see where this is going.

So DnD monster start with?
Considering the Beholder gets prep literally what would be most effective as a first move
I'll let Bambu explain what prep can give them but in terms of personality Beholder mind is divided into a pure logical one and an instinctual one, while it can interfere in some stuff I think it's reasonable to assume that when it gets a month of prep mainly the logicsl part gonna work

then Beholder can pretty easily acquire a Sphere of Annihilation with said prep. I don't see Batman overcoming M/B/S EE so gg to Bats goes my vote. This goes without any of their more elaborate plots or anything, but even just access to a Sphere should end this fight essentially immediately.

Mentally controlled by Beholder via talisman, just moves around and sucks in stuff to EE. Shit's super rare, but a Beholder could absolutely find one given a month. The sphere itself is just a floating black ball.

Shit.

I know Batman might have some equally BS shit too. He could do some weird scouting trip and realize it’s there. Find another way to deal with it that doesn’t involved getting EE’d.

Back