• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Predator vs Boba Fett (Grace)

The Predator gets my vote for he is 8-A, therefore among the highest ranking Yautja whose gear and skill will allow him to gain the upper hand over Fett. The Hunter can and will eventually force this battle into pure h2h combat as high ranking Yautja are most inclined to challenge themselves in such a manner as is generally custom among their ranks, at their status and caliber in Yautja society, especially when he is actually being forced to hunt down only one, isolated yet worthy prey here.

Long story short, Fett simply does not stand quite enough of a chance against the Hunter in h2h combat.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
my dudes, predators are actually not perfectly invinsible ok? they can be seen when moving. of course, if the ************ goes up a tree, and just stays there waiting for the right moment, its not very fair lol
Yautja actually have multiple cloaking models. Some use more advanced cloaking models that render them completely invisible and some use less advanced ones leaving them visible to varying extents.

CalebTB12 said:
Plus, Predator ain't cutting through beskar, the Mandolorian armor that can deflect lightsabers.
There are definitely gaps and weakpoints in Fett's armor than the Hunter can exploit as far as I'm concerned, especially after studying him thoroughly with the biomask analyzing features. Not to mention Yautja melee weapons possess molecular-cutting properties and the Hunter can physically subdue Fett to place him in a vulnerable position to be finished off and killed in.

CalebTB12 said:
According to Battlefront 2, Boba has a scanner that allows him to see through walls. Pretty sure that sees through Pred's invisibility. Voting Boba.
As someone had already mentioned similarly, seeing through walls can still be completely independent from visually countering invisibility devices and such evidence is still too lacking and indirect to safely assume such. Nevertheless, there are more advanced Yautja cloaking models that allow the hunters to bypass scanning technology such as futuristic life-reading systems and IR sensors.

Since the Hunter here is among the top ranks, we can safely assume he is equipped with the more advanced models.

Stalker Maggot said:
2 for the Predator
Shouldn't it be 3 given Lorenzo.r.2nd states:

"tough

predator imo"

He does at least provide indirect reasoning based on how well the Hunter can use his cloaking to blend in with his surroundings in his last response.

welllllllllll i kinda changed my vote. i just forgot to say it. my bad. sorry. see, while the predator is physically stronger, is by no means faster, nor more agile. depending on which predator being used here (a regular noob for example), we might just have a quick fight with fett winning due to vast experince. if we use a veteran pred, its harder to decide of course, but quite usually, predators deal with dumber, less versatile prey than fett. their tech is pretty much the same imo. nothing to be had there. BUT that armor tho. oof u know lol the armor is gonna be bad for the pred. a well shot plasma canon could legit one shot fett, but thats almost nigh impossible imo

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
welllllllllll i kinda changed my vote. i just forgot to say it. my bad. sorry. see, while the predator is physically stronger, is by no means faster, nor more agile. depending on which predator being used here (a regular noob for example), we might just have a quick fight with fett winning due to vast experince. if we use a veteran pred, its harder to decide of course, but quite usually, predators deal with dumber, less versatile prey than fett. their tech is pretty much the same imo. nothing to be had there. BUT that armor tho. oof u know lol the armor is gonna be bad for the pred. a well shot plasma canon could legit one shot fett, but thats almost nigh impossible imo
I certainly agree with you on Yautja being stronger, but obviously I beg to differ on the rest of your claims.

Speed is no longer a factor in this battle as the OP specifically states "speed equalized."

As for agility, the Hunter does have a clear edge in the leaping department, as Yautja can easily cover hundreds of feet by leaping from one place to another (evident from AvP: Evolution where there a Hunter is seen in the first and last Alien mission to leap across the entire battle arenas, vast distances covering hundreds of feet; such a feat was even included in an in-game cutscene where the Hunter leaps while injured from the main Xenomorph character to retreat as it is seen briefly painting and sloping over to directly imply having suffered enough damage to go berserk). Besides leaping, I'd at least give the Hunter a mild edge in other areas pertaining to agility for he possesses even more vast experience across countless extraterrestrial environments to maneuver through and even the lowest ranking, teenage Yautja are proficient acrobats.

The Hunter here is most definitely a veteran, high ranking one given the OP specifically states him to be 8-A, representing the top ranks of Yautja. The highest ranking Yautja usually have at least around a thousand years of and often several millenia of hunting experience across the galaxy (sometimes the universe or even beyond the whole universe...).

Yautja definitely don't just hunt "dumber prey" as you describe; they are seen to regularly hunt down humans, face "Synthetics" (futuristic humanoid AI designed to surpass humans in all respects, including intelligence) and Engineers (extraterrestrial humanoid beings responsible for the existence of Xenomorphs) on multiple occasions. There are even quite a few notable instances where they have been outnumbered and outgunned by humans who also possessed a considerable advantage in prep, yet Yautja still managed to outsmart them. Not to mention the highest ranking Yautja can defeat Aliens Queens (they possess highly developed psychic, mind-reading powers and IQs of 175) in pure h2h combat.

There are articles of equipment/technology in the Hunter's possession that Fett lacks defense against, such as the cloaking device, shoulder cannon, and netgun. Fett's armor will not serve him well when there are gaps and weakpoints in his armor and Yautja melee weapons possess molecular-cutting properties.

On the contrary, the shoulder cannon can indeed tag Fett given it can track and hit Colonial Marine Dropships, futuristic surfboard-like vehicles, and other jetpack users and possesses a rapid-fire and laser beam mode that will make Fett's speed and agility become ineffective. Nonetheless, the Hunter would much rather face him in pure h2h combat instead.

agility is different from how high one can jump. like i said, strength is the preds forte, which includes leg strength, which is what allows one to jump. fett can fight, i belive, 4 to 5 jedis at the same time, all of whom can dodge lasers and use precog mid fight, alongside also having the strength to leap like the predator, while being almost as durable. fett is surely more prepared, skill wise, in a fight of this sort. he is smaller and less bulky, so i give that to him.... ok, so we have somewhat even playing field as far as wits go lol.... yeah, no. the prey's they hunt are stronger, more dangerous, more numerous, but not nearly on the lvl of what fett has fought against, or at least trained for. he is almost always shown fighting someone stronger or faster him, and much more hax and tougher to deal with than an engineer. i do know how strong and smart they are, btw, but they arent 'jedi knight' strong, nor 'jedi knight' fast, nor are they jedi knight' skilled. some can be, but somewhat rarely, from what i know. and this isnt a composite predator. this is simply a normal blooded veteran predator. so before u start pulling out every single feat in the verse, please dont lol. now, fighting queens is by far the preds best feat. if this a real deal blooded predator, and he has fought an old alien queen, i see him winning more than usual. besides for that, i still see bobba winning mostly. im not even gonna get into robots, since the star wars lvl robots, even like, 3000 years before fett was born, were still more advanced than what i saw from the avp verse...... as for their tools; i know far more about what the predator has than what fett has tbh. like,i really gotta check up on that. but plasma stuff is null, since both have that shit, and the multi vision types is also null, since i think both have some of those, with fett having a radar of sorts. i may be wrong tho. could be confusing him with someone else..... i said that i dont see him tagging fett with the canon since he has fought people who can easily dodge stuff just as fast. like, reaction time wise, boba is much better than any predator. although, since this is speed equal, i can acutally see boba pulling out his pistol right at the start, and shooting the predator 50 times lol

I'm voting Predator. So far, from my experience watching just about every Predator film, they have never been 'detected' in invisibility. The idea that they are still detectable is a visual effect for movies so the audience knows that, well, there's an invisible person around.

Predator FRA.

According to Battlefront 2, Boba has a scanner that allows him to see through walls. Pretty sure that sees through Pred's invisibility. Voting Boba.

This really isn't how it works.

Iirc, Boba does have tech that can actually see invisible people, but I should probably do more research on it. Also 3 for Predator

If he really does, then I'll vote Boba, though I wish to see evidence for it.

Actually, I just realized something. Assuming Boba is baseline (he has no caculations on his profile), The Predator is 6 times stronger...

Back