• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Predator vs Boba Fett (Grace)

You thought right. This is an awesome matchup

Predator beats him easily up close. Luckily Boba likes to mostly keep at a range and his jetpack gives him a huge mobility advantage. Predator can overcome this to an extent but Boba should be skilled enough to nab a hard win with his experience in range fights

TheArsenal1212 said:
You thought right. This is an awesome matchup
Predator beats him easily up close. Luckily Boba likes to mostly keep at a range and his jetpack gives him a huge mobility advantage. Predator can overcome this to an extent but Boba should be skilled enough to nab a hard win with his experience in range fights
How will this counter Predators invisibility?

Correct me if I'm wrong but he may be invisible but not undetectable IIRC. Boba should be smart enough to realise where he is when the Predator goes to attack him, because predator would have to make a move with Boba using his flight for a mobility advantage. Boba should then be able to figure out where he is and hit him

True. Does Predator remain undetectable while invisible? Because a counter to invisibility is seeing disturbances in the environment around it which Boba should pick up on (which I was kind of getting at)

my dudes, predators are actually not perfectly invinsible ok? they can be seen when moving. of course, if the ************ goes up a tree, and just stays there waiting for the right moment, its not very fair lol

TheArsenal1212 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but he may be invisible but not undetectable IIRC. Boba should be smart enough to realise where he is when the Predator goes to attack him, because predator would have to make a move with Boba using his flight for a mobility advantage. Boba should then be able to figure out where he is and hit him
According to Battlefront 2, Boba has a scanner that allows him to see through walls. Pretty sure that sees through Pred's invisibility. Voting Boba.

Back