• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pralaya, she will swallow even an aspect of the Presence after the multiverse ends

Does Oblivion have any 1-A feats other than being the embodiment of the Void

TheSandman31 said:
Pralaya, she will swallow even an aspect of the Presence after the multiverse ends
Does Oblivion have any 1-A feats other than being the embodiment of the Void
he transcend his illusions which are 1-A and his own realm

if this realm is just part of creation/ omniverse than this proves oblivion is above baseline.
Myall
the cosmic vortex a realm untouched by time and space within it infinite multiverses

RCO013 w 1466225297

isn't level a factor here?

if she existed before creation itself and can even effect the 5th dimension, and higher dimensions, and can destory all of the infinity DC verse, on all of it's higher dimensions, and oblivion is below the living tribunel, then I would say she will win.

Actually, here LT is supposed to be weaker than Oblivion, at least for now. The Marvel abstracts are going to get an upgrade though

Here The Living Tribunal is High 1-B and Oblivion is 1-A

1-A>>>>High 1-B

so LT is weaker than Oblivion

in this wikia.

not in the comics.

this wikia doens't matter in those terms, what matter is the fact that LAST time I checked, oblivion was under the living tribunel, together with eternity, infinity and death.

or am I wrong?

at the end of the day, this wikia doesn't matter if they are not going according to the comics, in the power levels.

I don't think that automatically says that Oblivion > TLT, only that since Oblivion is nothingness he would by default survive the destruction of everything.

I'm not so sure why we tend to automatically assume that Nothing is more impressive than Everything here.

so what?

in that case, we can say vandal savage is stronger then superman, because he would outlive him.

if we assume the pwoer of beings by their life span, then that would be kind of a shitty thing.

as far as I know, oblivion is amongst one of the strongest abstract entitieis, but he is not stronger then eternity, and TLT is greater then all of them.

wasn't the very fact that oblivion is part of the four with eternity, infinity, and death, being "siblings" with them and galactus. as such, and as he is considered as just another personification of death in the marvel universe, wouldn't he be below TLT, as he is the one above all abstract entities?

no, they are not, obviously, but it at least would mean that their general level is the same (meaning, strongest abstract entities after living tribunel).

considering he is also the nemesis of infinitiy, I have my doubts that he is not greater the TLT.

Count Vlad III dracula said:
no, they are not, obviously, but it at least would mean that their general level is the same (meaning, strongest abstract entities after living tribunel).

considering he is also the nemesis of infinitiy, I have my doubts that he is greater the TLT.
well oblivion is a strange abstract because he is non-existence he is weaker than LT (probably) since LT has more controll over existence while oblivion is more durable and his lack of existence is the reason he will outlive LT and eternity and its also the reason he survived the beyonders s purge however in his void he got stalemated by infinity which means that he is weaker than LT

overall oblivion is too weak to beat LT while at the same time too durable for LT to defeat

indeed.

and sorry, I accidentlly missed the "not" before the "is greater".

I corrected that now.

so, we can agree that oblivion is below the level of TLT, but he is simply impossible to get rid off.

Lightbuster30 said:
I really doubt Eternity=Oblivion when an infinitesimal fraction of the dude overpowered and nearly consumed him.
mikaboshi got amped by consuming nightmare , hell lords , universes , skyfathers , planets , heavens etc. he started out as a skyfather level being

mikaboshi got amped by consuming nightmare , hell lords , universes , skyfathers , planets , heavens etc. he started out as a skyfather level being

Doesn't change that he was considered an equal, and Oblivion refered to that version of him as a part of his infinity. As in the-still-equal-to-Eternity-having-fun-in-his-owm-multiverse version of the Chaos King.

Doesn't change that he was considered an equal, and Oblivion refered to that version of him as a part of his infinity. As in the-still-equal-to-Eternity-having-fun-in-his-owm-multiverse version of the Chaos King.
yes but we dont know whether hewas talking about mikaboshi whith the amp or before the amp oblivion got stalemated by infinity in his realm eternity = infinity

Tho they both r the embodiments of nothingness, Oblivion has better statements. Lets check them out, shall we?

The chaos King which destroyed 99% of the multiverse [[1]] is just a fraction power of Oblivion [[2]] which states itself to be infinite

This infinite Oblivion is an M-body "a manifestation body" since it is an abstract being and yet it states that If one were to see It's true form, the being will cease to be [[3]]

True form Oblivion is infinitely more powerful than It's illusion M-body form which is a fraction of it which also is infinite, and infinitely more powerful than the Chaos King which is more powerful than Multi-Eternity which is infinite.

The First Firmament which was more powerful than MultiEternity and everything That's in it including the LT, And even death can not harm Oblivion. Stating that only Oblivion can be victorious since when everything is gone, Oblivion will be the only one existing [[4]]

Oblivion is near total omnipresence [[5]] since i am assuming TOAA is the one that possess total omnipresence. Stated to be an Infinity beyond Infinity [[6]] which i am assuming is all that exists aka all of Eternity and Infinity

But since Pralaya represents the same thing as Oblivion, It's logical and should be a fact that they r on the same level etc. The omniverse contains of all that is and all that isn't, and since all that is comes from nothingness, these two beings r beyond everything except the creator himself which is also the master of the omniverse itself.

Back