• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerscaling the staff based purely on their usernames

Catzlaflame

Ephemeral Thoughts
He/Him
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
This thread was inspired by Jinsye’s thread (that I can’t find), but it basically rated the staffs usernames. Today we will instead be powerscaling ‘em :3

If this bodes across well/isn’t used to harass others/if it seems like there’s enough interest, I’ll continue. But for now just a couple.

@Planck69 — Back in my days of elementary school, I vividly recall hating Wednesdays cus that was always core-day in physical education. This one instructor, use to make us do planks until our abdominal organs felt like a pack of sardines. Thiss guy though can hold one for 69 hours :3 (FYI the world record is a mere 9 hours)

Tier: 9-C physically, 0 via mental fortitude

@LephyrTheRevanchist — Revanchism is the act of retaliation/revenge particularly in the context of revolution. Now based on this scan, we can see that Lephy is using the American English spelling of “Behavior” (as opposed to “Behaviour”) so we can conclude that lephyr is American, indicating that they are capable of revolting against America. America is a nuclear power nation… the entire arsenal of which amounts to 6-C.

Tier: at least 6-C

@CloverDragon03 — Your probably thinking that he upscales to a dragon ? Well yea, but not just any dragon; in common folklore, clovers symbolize luck and good will. Additionally there are THREE of these dragons. Clover clearly has 3 very lucky dragons that are ready to do his bidding at a moments notice.

Tier: 7-B, Varies with luck

@Armorchompy — The guy chomps armor. Not just your 16th century “on-guard” type armor, no ladies and gentlemen; Kevlar, Titanium plating, polyethylene, you name it, it gets chomped.

Tier: Varies

@UchihaSlayer96 — This one’s easy. He slayed all the uchiha so he’s itachi. Not only that though, he upscales to itachi 96x over.

Tier: 6-B

@Emirp sumitpo — This one’s easy although it took me an embarrassingly long time to figure this out, but this is just Optimus Prime spelled backwards. Upscales.

Tier: low-2C

@Catzlaflame — A cat on fire

Tier: 10-C

Feel free to make any recommendations.

Oh and if anyone wants to be removed, consider it done

@LephyrTheRevanchist — Revanchism is the act of retaliation/revenge particularly in the context of revolution. Now based on this scan, we can see that Lephy is using the American English spelling of “Behavior” (as opposed to “Behaviour”) so we can conclude that lephyr is American, indicating that they are capable of revolting against America. America is a nuclear power nation… the entire arsenal of which amounts to 6-C.

Tier: at least 6-C
Psst

You are a crab and a whale. Let's say you're a blue whale. A coconut crab that weighs 4kg has a pinch of 3300 newtons of force.
Whales are 150 000 kg and thus 37500 heavier and I'll just say your pinch is that much stronger at 123750000 newtons of force. This means you have an output of 123750000 joules per meter or like, 0.029 tons of TNT per meter - 9-A

Vasima (वसिम) refers to a “place fit to stay or dwell”
so according to what i found
@Antvasima is literally an anthill.
Biggest anthill is 20km long. Idk how to scale that. Let's scale the sheer amount of ants instead.
it has 307.1 million ants altogether. 1 ant is on average 3 milligrams.
3*307100000 = 921300000 milligrams or 921.3 kg.
Carpenter ants are 9mm in length.
Let's say we have a cube of ants. To have 307.1 mill ants in one cube you need 674.673 ants in a row. Let's make it 675. 675*9 = 6075 mm or 6.075 meters.
GPE of this theoretical ant cube is 54886.8 joules or 9-B

Antvasima is 9-B for containing that many ants

Vasima (वसिम) refers to a “place fit to stay or dwell”
so according to what i found
@Antvasima is literally an anthill.
Biggest anthill is 20km long. Idk how to scale that. Let's scale the sheer amount of ants instead.
it has 307.1 million ants altogether. 1 ant is on average 3 milligrams.
3*307100000 = 921300000 milligrams or 921.3 kg.
Carpenter ants are 9mm in length.
Let's say we have a cube of ants. To have 307.1 mill ants in one cube you need 674.673 ants in a row. Let's make it 675. 675*9 = 6075 mm or 6.075 meters.
GPE of this theoretical ant cube is 54886.8 joules or 9-B

Antvasima is 9-B for containing that many ants
Your downplaying Ant his name means something else I forgot what it was though, he'll need to comment again to remind us.

Would this mean Crabwhale is therefore a whale with crab claws and shell? That's 9-B via upscaling from real life whales. Alternatively he could be Mr Krabs if he was also a whale, making him upscale from 3-C.
You are a crab and a whale. Let's say you're a blue whale. A coconut crab that weighs 4kg has a pinch of 3300 newtons of force.
Whales are 150 000 kg and thus 37500 heavier and I'll just say your pinch is that much stronger at 123750000 newtons of force. This means you have an output of 123750000 joules per meter or like, 0.029 tons of TNT per meter - 9-A

Back