• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is the best speed feat for the PPG. In an episode of Speed Demon the ppg raced forward in time to the future by their on flight, this could either be Massively FTL+ or Immeasurable, probably leans more towards Massively FTL+ since there seems to be a warp portal that they created than just travelling in purely normal space.

This is almost akin to stuff in Sonic CD or the Speed Force, though I can see that if such speed level via time travel isn't included for the reason it doesn't count as speed I understand.

This would scale to RRB since they are proven to be the faster and stronger counterpart to the PPG, and possibly HIM (more iffy on that one).

If there aren't any objections I will proceed to include it in their profiles with full links and description in the paranthesis, along with other improvements to their pages.

Freely moving backwards and forwards in time through speed alone is immeasurable, but if it is not used for practical purposes othervise, we tend to list it as a separate rating. See Flash (Wally West) (Post-Crisis) for example.

Him outright states what happened when they went forward in time "the faster you go the more time slows down" (Refrencing enstines theory of reletivity if I recall correctly ) And also states What speed they went "As you raced the speed of light" And considering him reacted at FTL+ speed casually I'm pretty sure he can be trusted

Them going back in time? idk

@Antvasama Yep it was done each of them once, and time travelling by flight is qualitatively much above AU/.5s

Well, we need more staff input before such a massive upgrade.

I'm not to sure on this. Is moving fast enough to travel through Time always MFTL+?, Look at the The Flash CW, he can travel forward in time but isn't MFTL+.

I didn't know that we had a standard for this.

Well, immeasurable speed means transcending linear time, which among other things can mean freely moving forwards and backwards in time via movement alone. However, if it strongly contradicts all other feats for the character, or is simply a consequence of moving faster than light, we tend to ignore it.

Azathoth told me that Powerpuff Girl needs to be downgraded to 5-A and that speed feat was an outlier.

It is stated that you are "immeasurable" by Antvasima's word and on the speed page, and CW Flash is not even relativistic as far as I can see. It doesn't make it seem like a big deal when alot of spaceships on here are already listed as MFTL for warping space to go many lightyears.

I saw it, and in the episode their teacher explains to them that to travel in time, one must travel at the speed of the light so they took the SoL to go back in time as in many other work

I am personally inclined to agree with Azathoth and Dark649.

Don't the PPG have FTL feats anyway? So I don't see why it would be an outlier if the episode just treats it as an FTL feat

We can count it as FTL, but not as immeasurable.

@Dark I figured that be used as most of the stuff is inconsistent and up in the air, so it is hard to cherry pick to say which is outliers.

I'm only stating, it's not a fact that you must always need to be moving MFTL+ to travel through Time (FTL sure but not MFTL) tho I could be wrong. Some writers make it Lightspeed or slower or don't care.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I'm not to sure on this. Is moving fast enough to travel through Time always MFTL+?, Look at the The Flash CW, he can travel forward in time but isn't MFTL+.

I didn't know that we had a standard for this.
CW Flash doesn't time travel by going faster than light he simply has time travel as one of his abilities.

Back