• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless - Role Play Thread

The head exploded but the flying began to release a pink substance, which spread around the place like a small curtain, it was not lethal mainly because everyone used breathing suits on this planet, but the purpose was more sinister than just trying to drug air.

"I have a bad feeling" Nick muttered when he saw what happened.

"The f*ck kind of drugs did he even take?"

Comments upon witnessing the scenery
"It's clearly a bait. Stay away from the body and if any of that pink stuff got on you, come back inside so I can clean it off. Otherwise, continue guarding the area.", he replied while looking through the cameras.

"Hey Nick, you're basically an unofficial member of this squad now so I have a simple task that I want you to do. Think you're up for it?", he asked him on the chat.

"It's clearly a bait. Stay away from the body and if any of that pink stuff got on you, come back inside so I can clean it off. Otherwise, continue guarding the area.", he replied while looking through the cameras.
"Im well aware of the do's and dont's myself Doc, im not dumb"

Holds out the Combi-Energy in front for any other unvited guests coming any closer to the ship

"Is the dog mascot able to repair any faster? Because i dont feel like we wont end up with an assault sooner or later"

(Sorry for any holdup, my brain couldn't handle anymore middle of the night RP so I dozed off lol.)

The arm was cut but it would be answered by a blow from another of the remaining arm that made her retreat a couple of meters, the blow shook her entire being
The machine caught its Owner as she was launched away by the blow. A gentle pulse of gravity was able to marginally slow down her momentum to soften the landing.

@Backbackback

"Owner. This enemy is exceptionally resilient. You have done well in injuring it, but I highly suggest a tactical retreat."

The machine caught its Owner as she was launched away by the blow. A gentle pulse of gravity was able to marginally slow down her momentum to soften the landing.

@Backbackback

"Owner. This enemy is exceptionally resilient. You have done well in injuring it, but I highly suggest a tactical retreat."
Upon catching, it'd be revealed that a wall of thick Wire String would've stopped or at least mitigated the attack someway.

"Damage reduced by 34%. I'm fine, Cy..." she replied, at least more than being glad to have been caught by the machine. "But we need to reposition ourselves, yes.."

The creature looked at both of them, but backed away a little, something strange if it weren't for the fact that "something" hit Cy and Chrome so much in their back, they felt how their entire body lost power and most of their systems were forcibly closed, only leaving cloudy visibility in a close range and the sounds were strange

"I hit both!" Someone was heard, 20 meters away, holding a strange weapon, a concentrated electromagnetic pulse cannon. Apparently the enemy had noticed that small skirmish and took advantage of the perfect moment to neutralize both, leaving her capable of thinking and giving simple words but being unable to act.

(For that reason I warn about Cybertization like put cyber version of X sensitive part of the body such as the eyes, and no, I do not plan to give to all cyber dudes in the good guys team resistence to E.M.P., I warned you and so take the consequences :v

)

The creature looked at both of them, but backed away a little, something strange if it weren't for the fact that "something" hit Cy and Chrome so much in their back, they felt how their entire body lost power and most of their systems were forcibly closed, only leaving cloudy visibility in a close range and the sounds were strange

"I hit both!" Someone was heard, 20 meters away, holding a strange weapon, a concentrated electromagnetic pulse cannon. Apparently the enemy had noticed that small skirmish and took advantage of the perfect moment to neutralize both, leaving her capable of thinking and giving simple words but being unable to act.
Roxanne picked up with her hearing on the person in question whom shot with the weapon, picking up on the sound it given and makes the decision to try sneaking up a little closer to the source, but not before she communicates something first before going on her way

"Someone come take my place at these coordinates, i heard a shot occuring in the distance"

She crouches down and moves slow, yet fast to the source, thanks to the suit she wears, she should sneak to the person easily, observing from a nearby bush when she was close enough

Roxanne picked up with her hearing on the person in question whom shot with the weapon, picking up on the sound it given and makes the decision to try sneaking up a little closer to the source, but not before she communicates something first before going on her way

"Someone come take my place at these coordinates, i heard a shot occuring in the distance"

She crouches down and moves slow, yet fast to the source, thanks to the suit she wears, she should sneak to the person easily, observing from a nearby bush when she was close enough
(ok, i will wait for the rest reaction)

(Hang on, wouldn't the guy who shot them have to worry about the beetle going after him now? Or is it on the enemy's side?)

(Hang on, wouldn't the guy who shot them have to worry about the beetle going after him now? Or is it on the enemy's side?)
(It is quite far away, like in a building, it is 20 meters away with EMP sniper, however, the beetle noticed it, that is why it also step back because its instinct tells it that it could be Jump'd if it does not retreat.

So beetle's not from any side, he is just meet Chrome and Cy at a bad time.)

(It is quite far away, like in a building, it is 20 meters away with EMP sniper, however, the beetle noticed it, that is why it also step back because its instinct tells it that it could be Jump'd if it does not retreat.

So beetle's not from any side, he is just meet Chrome and Cy at a bad time.)
(Oh okay. I'll make a response later because I'm busy)

(yeah, I got nothing.)

Jael camps outside of the ship slowly, aiming the Tempus Railgun toward where the sound of the individual with the EMP cannon was. Hearing the whirr of the weapon, Jael shot toward the cannon with the railgun to destroy it. After all, leaving the person alive would be beneficial for interrogating and getting a better idea of what they're up against.

"What it is, Doc?" He write in the chat
(Let's say this happened shortly before Tosho and Cy got hit with the EMP and Rox went to check it out)
"Flesh. Go out and collect some from the guy Rox just killed. Skewer one piece onto an arrow and repeat until you have at least 5 of them. Food for the insects. Since you're already in the pantry, make sure to grab that bottle of vinegar on one of the shelves. Once you're done, pour it on the corpse and maybe some on yourself too.", he answered.
Jael camps outside of the ship slowly, aiming the Tempus Railgun toward where the sound of the individual with the EMP cannon was. Hearing the whirr of the weapon, Jael shot toward the cannon with the railgun to destroy it. After all, leaving the person alive would be beneficial for interrogating and getting a better idea of what they're up against.
(You ain't hitting him with the railgun unless he's 30 meters or less away)

(The beetle, cy and Chrome were 100 meters from the ship, they were mainly in the alley where the beetle was, 20 meters away the guy fired his weapon, since it is not very quiet, the heavy class characters could hear it, sun when Its limit is 80 meters to hear things with the same clarity as if it were only 2 meters away.)

Flesh. Go out and collect some from the guy Rox just killed. Skewer one piece onto an arrow and repeat until you have at least 5 of them. Food for the insects. Since you're already in the pantry, make sure to grab that bottle of vinegar on one of the shelves. Once you're done, pour it on the corpse and maybe some on yourself too.", he answered.
"If it weren't for the way our situation is, I would say that sounds very cannibalistic" Nick said as he went to get the vinegar first, and then left.

(I'll post the rest of the things later)

(Idk, i unsure if we should keep this or reform it a bit cuz what i say)
(The beetle, cy and Chrome were 100 meters from the ship, they were mainly in the alley where the beetle was, 20 meters away the guy fired his weapon, since it is not very quiet, the heavy class characters could hear it, sun when Its limit is 80 meters to hear things with the same clarity as if it were only 2 meters away.)

(Just so you know, I'm still thinking about what to do with Zoro's post, well, if you were hiding near the person and you were about 3 meters from the Tempus Railgun's bullet trajectory, the sheer force of the projectile could affect your character, no would kill Rox but it would be almost like it threw her to the ground or something.)

(Just so you know, I'm still thinking about what to do with Zoro's post, well, if you were hiding near the person and you were about 3 meters from the Tempus Railgun's bullet trajectory, the sheer force of the projectile could affect your character, no would kill Rox but it would be almost like it threw her to the ground or something.)
(I said "when she was close enough", so she didnt make it yet there and is a future action to happen sooner or later)

(I said "when she was close enough", so she didnt make it yet there and is a future action to happen sooner or later)
(The Combi-Energy's range is actually enough for her to hit the sniper if he isn't taking cover)

(Redo!)

Jael gets out of the ship with Tempus Railgun in hand. The Heavy moved cautiously, not firing a shot until the target was in range.

(Redo!)

Jael gets out of the ship with Tempus Railgun in hand. The Heavy moved cautiously, not firing a shot until the target was in range.

Since they are both essentially doing the same thing, they ended up watching two people approach the inactive bodies of Cy and Chrome, both of them had a collar in their neck, although it looked different this time and at least they had more equipment, so it might not be they are simply drugged

If it weren't for the way our situation is, I would say that sounds very cannibalistic" Nick said as he went to get the vinegar first, and then left.
While he was finishing with the arrows and was already beginning to clean himself with vinegar, his HUD detected something, he quickly raised his head to the north and swallowed saliva, made the rest of the vinegar in the corpse and shot an arrow in another direction just to hit it. some time while he put the rest in a sealed compartment of a box and poured vinegar on top of that box, before running back to the ship.

"Ok, they're smart, no one should bleed or something, there are mosquitoes coming," he had written in the chat while a dozen mutated mosquitoes arrived in the area from the sky.

Re7-guide-marg-insect-swarm_.jpg

which were the size of a soccer ball

(For that reason I warn about Cybertization like put cyber version of X sensitive part of the body such as the eyes, and no, I do not plan to give to all cyber dudes in the good guys team resistence to E.M.P., I warned you and so take the consequences :v)
I didn't think they would get in trouble so soon. Cybernetics can only get you so far... Hm? Their bodycams, of all things, still work. How lucky!
He thought to himself as he observed the current situation. He was going to alert the rest of his team but then saw that Rox and Jael had already heard the commotion and moved to investigate.

(Redo!)

"Nick is out and about.", he responded.
Since they are both essentially doing the same thing, they ended up watching two people approach the inactive bodies of Cy and Chrome, both of them had a collar in their neck, although it looked different this time and at least they had more equipment, so it might not be they are simply drugged
"Do not engage yet. One of them has an EMP projector and there might be more.", he warned.
While he was finishing with the arrows and was already beginning to clean himself with vinegar, his HUD detected something, he quickly raised his head to the north and swallowed saliva, made the rest of the vinegar in the corpse and shot an arrow in another direction just to hit it. some time while he put the rest in a sealed compartment of a box and poured vinegar on top of that box, before running back to the ship.

"Ok, they're smart, no one should bleed or something, there are mosquitoes coming," he had written in the chat while a dozen mutated mosquitoes arrived in the area from the sky.

Re7-guide-marg-insect-swarm_.jpg

which were the size of a soccer ball
They definitely didn't come only to suck a few liters of blood. When that man died, he released some pheromones from his body to lure them here, just as I suspected. He was a bait in a literal sense.

(Is the giant beetle still there?)
"Nick, don't return to the ship yet. Those things want a taste of the meat you just got. You need to bring them to where Jael and Rox is. They won't bite you thanks to the vinegar. I'll tell you what to do next on your way there. Go!", he told him through a voice message.

Last edited:
"Nick is out and about.", he responded.

"Do not engage yet. One of them has an EMP projector and there might be more.", he warned.
"If you got a plan you better put it in action quick, we gotta recover Chrome and Explorer else who knows qhat they will do"

Wrote in the chat silently as she keot observing from a bush hidden

(More or less, yes)

The beetle backed away while the two men approached Chrome and Cy, like a cat it knew when it should or should not get involved, so it decided to create distance, the men seemed to be fine with this, one (the one with the Emp gun) approached Cy and Chrome, he kept the parts that are usually attached by gravity in a backpack, slowly one of the liquids (blue color) in the necklace entered his veins which became more noticeable and he lifted Chrome on his shoulders as if he were from paper (Basically he injected himself with Bane's Venom)

Another one was infected by the same substance and took the backpack and Cy on his shoulders.
"Nick, don't return to the ship yet. Those things want a taste of the meat you just got. You need to bring them to where Jael and Rox is. They won't bite you thanks to the vinegar. I'll tell you what to do next on your way there. Go!", he told him through a voice message.
"If you got a plan you better put it in action quick, we gotta recover Chrome and Explorer else who knows qhat they will do"

Wrote in the chat silently as she keot observing from a bush hidden
(Redo!)

Eventually Nick managed to catch up to both of them, he was still somewhat afraid of having the meat and having to use it to attract the horde of killer mosquitoes, however, he will do it if he have to do it

"Well I think I saw Jael, I guess you want me to hit one of them with an arrow, the problem would be that they are too close to Cy and Chrome."

"Julius Caesar once said: In order to conquer, one must first divide."

From the back of the ship in the opposite direction from the group of people outside (i.e. if the group [Nick, Rox, Jael, Cy and Chrome] is to the East of the ship, they come from the West towards the ship), They began to arrive, there were at least 15 people equipped with the best they had, which was not too bad technology if you look at it carefully, with another magnetic harpoon they shot at a door and after hitting it they pulled to knock it down, allowing them to create an opening and starting to infiltrate inside of the ship

(@AThe1412 @Javenplayz253 your characters are under attack)

Last edited:
Eventually Nick managed to catch up to both of them, he was still somewhat afraid of having the meat and having to use it to attract the horde of killer mosquitoes, however, he will do it if he have to do it

"Well I think I saw Jael, I guess you want me to hit one of them with an arrow, the problem would be that they are too close to Cy and Chrome."
"I will try to cause a distraction, you shoot them after im there to take Chrome and Explorer away from them, sounds good?"

Asks Nick about the plan

Back