• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless - Role Play Thread

"Great! Now... strapped in..." she announced, having most of her arms do work on the multiple levers meant for multiple people to operate.

Slowly, the ship would fly up as she checked the cameras.

"Everyone, I'd like to request you to keep your eyes peeled..."

She would want it to soar as high up and leave this planet as much as possible.

"Great! Now... strapped in..." she announced, having most of her arms do work on the multiple levers meant for multiple people to operate.

Garret was playing a old pokemon game before looking up
"Aye-aye ma'am!"

Moon, who had taken to polishing his equipment on the far end of the ship, perked up as she repeated her message.

"Ready as ever. Sooner we get away from these bug-freaks the better..." The man typed.
(
How_do_we_tell_him_cover.jpg
)

The ship rose until it was 200 meters away from the ground, moving away until "something" came out of the sand currents and hit it, destroying one of the 5 rocket-engines, causing the ship to have a failure that is beginning to take away its height in the sky. However, the damage was more likely to hold the ship and make it difficult to exit but it was not impossible, the issue seems to have been done on purpose, they did not hit the main engine, but rather one of the secondary, so it is possible that they used a guided missile targeting a repairable section of the ship.

And if they know that section is repairable, there's a good chance they'll know where else to shoot before it leaves the planet.

(
)

The ship rose until it was 200 meters away from the ground, moving away until "something" came out of the sand currents and hit it, destroying one of the 5 rocket-engines, causing the ship to have a failure that is beginning to take away its height in the sky. However, the damage was more likely to hold the ship and make it difficult to exit but it was not impossible, the issue seems to have been done on purpose, they did not hit the main engine, but rather one of the secondary, so it is possible that they used a guided missile targeting a repairable section of the ship.

And if they know that section is repairable, there's a good chance they'll know where else to shoot before it leaves the planet.
"These f*ckers blasted on us! If i got my hands on them they would wish to be eaten by the creatures..."

Said it with clear anger in her voice

"Garret and the rest! Repair the damaged area post haste!" showing the visuals of the damage on each of their screens.

"I'll attempt stabilization and flight. In the meantime, make sure that never happens again."
Garret nodded as he ran towards a damaged part of the area and got to work

"Garret and the rest! Repair the damaged area post haste!" showing the visuals of the damage on each of their screens.

"I'll attempt stabilization and flight. In the meantime, make sure that never happens again."
"•long sigh• these damned bastards....."

Gets up and goes to the area designated

"What a pain in the ass...."

[JAEL] text log to [A6]: Can you pinpoint the origin of the strike?

As the message sent, Jael went to the designated area.

While they move, several things happen.

Garret notes that the damage, while part is internal, is largely external; he would have to go outside and be near the ship's other rocket engines, which could cook him if he tries to do so without turning off those thrusters.

In turn, when the pilot managed to stabilize, the ship was 90 meters above the ground and was hit in several places by what appears to be harpoons coming from some buildings, as Nick had said, the harpoons had a magnetic field that allowed it to pass through and be able to do its work much easier, one of the harpoons pierced a hole from the inside to the outside, the sand began to leak through there.

The scans were going crazy due the storm, showing thousands of target points surrounding the ship, although it is likely that the number is only hundreds at most, and this is caused by the static/sandstorm or perhaps the insects monster were close.

[JAEL] text log to [A6]: Can you pinpoint the origin of the strike?

As the message sent, Jael went to the designated area.
<File sent>
Contained inside were the exact damage from the monitor panel.

Garret notes that the damage, while part is internal, is largely external; he would have to go outside and be near the ship's other rocket engines, which could cook him if he tries to do so without turning off those thrusters.

In turn, when the pilot managed to stabilize, the ship was 90 meters above the ground and was hit in several places by what appears to be harpoons coming from some buildings, as Nick had said, the harpoons had a magnetic field that allowed it to pass through and be able to do its work much easier, one of the harpoons pierced a hole from the inside to the outside, the sand began to leak through there.

The scans were going crazy due the storm, showing thousands of target points surrounding the ship, although it is likely that the number is only hundreds at most, and this is caused by the static/sandstorm or perhaps the insects monster were close.
"Tch!" even with how much she maneuvers them, the ship had no way to counteract the magnetic field the harpoons are emitting, "Everyone! Brace for impact! We're forcibly crashing this!"

(
)

In the midst of the chaos, the Doctor was still sitting in central communications with Nick and watching everything unfold. He was trying to formulate a plan to get the squad out of this mess but as the situation escalated, he quickly realized there was nothing else he could have done. He was a genius but he had neither the knowledge nor the tools to solve every problem.

"Just when I thought we could leave safely and call it a day. Well, that was our last chance. We'll have to land to fix the ship and confront these bastards now, whether we like it or not. Pray for the best and prepare for the worst.", he sent a voice message to the rest of his team, sounding surprisingly unfazed despite the dire circumstances.
"Tch!" even with how much she maneuvers them, the ship had no way to counteract the magnetic field the harpoons are emitting, "Everyone! Brace for impact! We're forcibly crashing this!"
"Hey Nick, I guess you were right about not underestimating the enemy and for that, I owe you an apology. Let's go grab a drink once we make it outta here, shall we?", he asked him as the ship began descending rapidly.

Garret walked back in after fixing the part he was supposed to well... fix.
"Welp! There we go!"
(Garret is a god. Also, uh... They're gonna crash very soon. Whatever he fixed ain't gonna last very long)

In the midst of the chaos, the Doctor was still sitting in central communications with Nick and watching everything unfold. He was trying to formulate a plan to get the squad out of this mess but as the situation escalated, he quickly realized there was nothing else he could have done. He was a genius but he had neither the knowledge nor the tools to solve every problem.

"Just when I thought we could leave safely and call it a day. Well, that was our last chance. We'll have to land to fix the ship and confront these bastards now, whether we like it or not. Pray for the best and prepare for the worst.", he sent a voice message to the rest of his team, sounding surprisingly unfazed despite the dire circumstances.

"Hey Nick, I guess you were right about not underestimating the enemy and for that, I owe you an apology. Let's go grab a drink once we make it outta here, shall we?", he asked him as the ship began descending rapidly.
"Sure, I haven't drunk much because it's a bit expensive, the last time was 1 month ago, after that just water" Nick aswner ready for the impact
Garret walked back in after fixing the part he was supposed to well... fix.
"Welp! There we go!"
The ship crashed, it was in what appears to be near the center of the city, although it resisted the impact, it would take at least 3 days for everyone to repair the scratches, holes and the external part of the secondary booster, However, all the other internal parts and systems were fine, look like they had premeditated on what the best plan of action would be. Now it's just a matter of making it to 3 days alive.

"That was of hell of landing Chrome was able to pull...."

Dusted herself off as she got up from the crash of the ship

"At this point might as well go kill their ass for harpooning us like some fat whale in the ocean"

Nick dusted his hair and clothes off, thankful that the dust couldn't get into his eyes.

"Are all good?" he ask in the general chat

"Sure, I haven't drunk much because it's a bit expensive, the last time was 1 month ago, after that just water" Nick aswner ready for the impact

The ship crashed, it was in what appears to be near the center of the city, although it resisted the impact, it would take at least 3 days for everyone to repair the scratches, holes and the external part of the secondary booster, However, all the other internal parts and systems were fine, look like they had premeditated on what the best plan of action would be. Now it's just a matter of making it to 3 days alive.
"Another happy landing.", the Doctor said as he got up from his seat and dusted himself off after the collision. "Any idea where we are?", he asked Nick.

"We'll need to go out and see, but if they wanted to direct us to a vulnerable position we'd probably be somewhere visible from most sides, like in a park or near the center of city." He put his hand on his chin, thinking.

Moon staggered out of the ruins of the ship, his normally graceful feet landing unevenly atop the rubble. It seems he had been jostled about while the ship went through its emergency landing.

"...One thing after a ******* nother. Urgh...." The man groaned. He patted down his body, but found no notable injuries, just a soreness that would doubtlessly linger for the next few hours.

"For the record, I'm totally on board with killing whoever did that." He said.

Chrome on the other hand, who was right at the front, would step out of the master control/pilot sector- all dusted, with one of her six arms mangled from the impact.
Moon staggered out of the ruins of the ship, his normally graceful feet landing unevenly atop the rubble. It seems he had been jostled about while the ship went through its emergency landing.

"...One thing after a ******* nother. Urgh...." The man groaned. He patted down his body, but found no notable injuries, just a soreness that would doubtlessly linger for the next few hours.

"For the record, I'm totally on board with killing whoever did that." He said.
"Y'know... I'm starting to see why people condone violence. I'll have this whoever bastard be strung up for harpooning my ship..." rather than shout, it's more so a lowercase type of rage.

[JAEL] text log to [everyone]: Repairs come first, but be alert. Whoever shot our ship could still be out there.

Chrome on the other hand, who was right at the front, would step out of the master control/pilot sector- all dusted, with one of her six arms mangled from the impact.

"Y'know... I'm starting to see why people condone violence. I'll have this whoever bastard be strung up for harpooning my ship..." rather than shout, it's more so a lowercase type of rage.
"Garret, fix her up will you? We should make sure there are no immediate threats first before going outside. How far are we from our original landing site?", he asked while checking his weapons.

From within the remains of the ship, a dim light appears. A large silver-steel box slides out from a tattered crevice. The box begins to unfold, and a thin steam arises from the cracks of the box as something emerges from within its confines.

"Assessing situation. Searching for any injured subjects."

A machine floats out from the unfolded box, levitating about 2 feet off of the ground. Its head moves slowly from side to side, as if scanning the people present.

"Subject vital signs seem to be normal. One subject is experiencing acute muscle soreness. Potential rectifications may be discussed with subject at a later date.

From within the remains of the ship, a dim light appears. A large silver-steel box slides out from a tattered crevice. The box begins to unfold, and a thin steam arises from the cracks of the box as something emerges from within its confines.

"Assessing situation. Searching for any injured subjects."

A machine floats out from the unfolded box, levitating about 2 feet off of the ground. Its head moves slowly from side to side, as if scanning the people present.

"Subject vital signs seem to be normal. One subject is experiencing acute muscle soreness. Potential rectifications may be discussed with subject at a later date.
"What the hell is that?", he exclaimed. His thoughts were interrupted by the sight of the android that had just appeared in the room, not knowing that it was even on the ship in the first place.

Back