• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powering through fears (Power vs Tsukuyomi)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD FIEND : 7
B I R B : 0
Incon : 0

Speed equalized
JT Arc Tsukuyomi used
Starting distance was 30 meters with no line of sight

Looking at the tags, I'm genuinely surprised how little Power has been used in matches. Anyway I made this because I saw her weakness and decided to just go with it. Seeing as to how Deku vs Denji and Deku vs Gun Devil happened, I assume this is possible

Last edited:
This is Devil Power correct? As iirc Fiend Devil is only Wall level scaling to base Denji(the csm profiles are a ******* mess) so despite the AP disadvantage, this form of Power can just raise her finger and instantly grow blood blades from within Tokoyami's body, instantly killing him. If this isn't a stomp, i vote for Power

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD FIEND : 0
B I R B : 0
Incon : 0

Speed equalized
JT Arc Tsukuyomi used
Starting distance was 30 meters with no line of sight

Looking at the tags, I'm genuinely surprised how little Power has been used in matches. Anyway I made this because I saw her weakness and decided to just go with it. Seeing as to how Deku vs Denji and Deku vs Gun Devil happened, I assume this is possible
Only possible during the old era I’m afraid

Power scales to 7ish Tons, Dark shadow scales to 41.11 and as it’s also 8-B it can’t be restricted

This is Devil Power correct? As iirc Fiend Devil is only Wall level scaling to base Denji(the csm profiles are a ******* mess) so despite the AP disadvantage, this form of Power can just raise her finger and instantly grow blood blades from within Tokoyami's body, instantly killing him. If this isn't a stomp, i vote for Power
The fiend form scales to devil denji, he shouldn’t even be wall level he should be far higher,he literally bit through the bat devil while bloodied and weakened
Wait a second, I thought her range was several meters?
it is that’s just an ability the devil form has

This is what i mean by the profiles being messy. Doesn't that mean Devil Power upscales from 7,45t
Yeah they really are

I’m probably gonna start making calculations for the verse soon enough, so I’ll be with you soon on that side

But dark shadow also doesn’t have blood and attacks from several meters away
Um, its range is tens of meters based on the profile

Anyway I'm not sure if AP is gonna matter here. I can probably give Power prior knowledge so she knows to find Dark Shadow's user and do the blood thing while Dark Shadow itself can also one-shot via AP. The starting distance keeps power from instantly doing the insta-kill

This match is messy. Toko has the AP(~5.5x) and range advantage, not enough to OS but close. With the current distance Power will most likely be defeated by DS before reaching Toko, she could evade and make a mad dash to him sure, especially since she'll be more interested in fighting the funny little bird man that she can smell blood off and her now class 100 LS(the profile have it at class 5 but she should be this strong scaling to Denji) should allow her to escape DS grasp. If Toko goes for melee with Black Ankh, which admittedly this version is more inclined to, then Power has a chance since he'll have no idea about her one-shot

This match is messy. Toko has the AP(~5.5x) and range advantage, not enough to OS but close. With the current distance Power will most likely be defeated by DS before reaching Toko, she could evade and make a mad dash to him sure, especially since she'll be more interested in fighting the funny little bird man that she can smell blood off and her now class 100 LS(the profile have it at class 5 but she should be this strong scaling to Denji) should allow her to escape DS grasp. If Toko goes for melee with Black Ankh, which admittedly this version is more inclined to, then Power has a chance since he'll have no idea about her one-shot
Well this seems more fair than before. I'll wait for @Mapl3Sy4up to come here first before counting this though

Dark shadow just won’t let her get past

Simple as, the range is indeed tens of meters, and it gets worse if the environment darkens in which it raises even higher in power and speed

Also yeah her whole fear of the dark thing does not help her in anyway fighting Dark Shadow who is literally a blob of darkness

Yeah they really are
To this day, i still can't understand why Quanxi human form is SS+, when she performs the Hypersonic feat in said form. International Assassin Denji should at least scale to Human form Quanxi for somewhat keeping up with Darkness enhances Santa who caught Hybrid Quanxi's arrows. End of Part 1 Denji and Makima should just fully scale to Hybrid Quanxi since she could blitz Quanxi's base and keep up with Cemetery Pochita who tagged and killed Hybrid Quanxi while injured

High 8C Power isn't afraid of the dark, she specifically got over it

Toko also doesn't 1 shot due to only having a x5.5 AP advantage

Power waves her hand and Toko's body explodes in blood swords and blades
Dark Shadow tears her body in half then dies
Power survives due to being a devil, crawls to Toko and drinks his blood

like yeah the starting distance is concerning but once Power sees Toko she'll fill him with blades in character. It doesn't really matter that Dark Shadow can also kill her at the same time cuz she doens't die instantly and can just regenerate either naturally over time or by drinking Toko's blood after he's dead

Power wins

like yeah the starting distance is concerning but once Power sees Toko she'll fill him with blades in character. It doesn't really matter that Dark Shadow can also kill her at the same time cuz she doens't die instantly and can just regenerate either naturally over time or by drinking Toko's blood after he's dead

Power wins
Just in case, you read this, right?
Dark shadow just won’t let her get past

Simple as, the range is indeed tens of meters, and it gets worse if the environment darkens in which it raises even higher in power and speed

Just in case, you read this, right?
I don't see the problem

Power just needs to see him and then blood manip him

30 meters isn't that far away when we're talking about supersonic characters

any of Power's blood that gets on Dark Shadow can be manipulated once it reaches Toko and then he's ******

she survives anything Tokoyami throws at her long enough to cheapshot him with blood manip in some way shape or form, then just regens the damage by eating his corpse

I don't see the problem

Power just needs to see him and then blood manip him

30 meters isn't that far away when we're talking about supersonic characters

any of Power's blood that gets on Dark Shadow can be manipulated once it reaches Toko and then he's ******

she survives anything Tokoyami throws at her long enough to cheapshot him with blood manip in some way shape or form, then just regens the damage by eating his corpse
OK, I'll count that I guess

Power wins
shit I did not realize its her devil key
in that case then yeah she wins via making spikes with his blood

Back