• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power steal is broken, All For One vs Han Jee-Han

Why is it Low 7-C Han though?

I highly doubt AFO would be able to get close enough to even attempt to steal Han's powers. I doubt he could, as they are different from a quirk and are giving to him by Gaea who's the embodiment of the earth.

If danmaku doesn't work, I'm pretty sure mind manip, or douchery/shackles/sleep spell will ruin his day.

I mean, as nice as Han is with prep, I honestly doubt that he would do overly much beyondpreparing his golems and stat amping.

Tough I might remove it for fairness sake.

With prep removed, and now knowing the AP advantage (Thanks Schnee), I still think Han would likely take it with one of his two primary options for enemies he can't physically or magically overcome. He'd know of AFO's AP advantage pretty quickly from his strength stat he'd see from observe.

Litentric Teon said:
With prep removed, and now knowing the AP advantage (Thanks Schnee), I still think Han would likely take it with one of his two primary options for enemies he can't physically or magically overcome. He'd know of AFO's AP advantage pretty quickly from his strength stat he'd see from observe.
So what makes him win? You said Han takes it with one of his two options but never said what it was.

Just for clarity, Mind Manip I'm not sure how it would work outside of someone's mindscape, but I think it's fair to assume that it can only be used from only a few meters range.

Douchery is paralysis inducement of kinds. He does a jojo pose, and the skill forcibly shocks the enemy into being unable to move.

Shackles are mana ropes and such apearing around the enemy.

Sleep can seemingly only work with shackles on.

Also, I think that some of his "natural" superpowers could be taken (Like his telekinesis and such), while magic and his main ability should be unafected.

I think his mind manipulation would function similarly. He gave explanations/details of things that he didn't expect or things that were likely only happening because of the dreamscape or because of Yoohwa's resistance to mind manip.

I meant the mental binding itself, since he specifically baited her to go in her mind and use it.

I think he could if it's a ranged attack. Han just also has teleportation, mana barriers, golems to shield him, that kind of thing.

Teleport? I'm not sure if Han would try to block an attack from something with a strength stat several times higher than his.

Also, the golems and mana barrier are really more so to make sure he isn't one shot as opposed to providing actual defense. But Han would still have a speed advantage through his time acceleration, so I'm sure he could fly out of the way as well.

Then why did you even bother mentioning them?

Also

<Hundreds of meters with Artificial Meteor

AFO outranges so hard flying out of the way of an AoE attack gives AFO the ability to snipe

Wait

Did I miss something that stops the poor Low 7-C from getting near Vaporized by the 7-C airblast or what

The dufference isn't that big, he has speed amps, and can escape to pocket dimensions to avoid stuff. (The latter isn't spammed much tough).

I didn't even see Schnee had responded. My bad.

I may have to check on Han's range. Dozens of meters is there just because no one has bothered to calculate a distance. He could be hundreds with things like his arrows, I just haven't really bothered to check.

Regardless, the range of Gnome is similar to that of his meteor. So it's not like he has no tools from that range. Teleportation and his orbs also allow for him to either weave in and out of attacks that would one shot, or attack without getting close in the case of the orbs.

It also helps that he has time acceleration to make him a significant deal faster. And can summon golem mobs whose stats he can double once a day.

Also, it didn't seem to me like AFO's shockwave extended for hundreds of meters upwards, into the air. So Han's speed advantage with his time acceleration may still allow him to escape. And his detect bloodlust would warn him of it coming.

Still, douchery into shackles into sleep is still valid here.

The snipe argument is still pretty... forced. Han can still go invisible and have his golems distract the guy, or just spam said golems.

Snipe that is vastly superior to your teleportation range>Teleport

With the current range he can't escape the AoE at all

Wait, isn't the AP advantage only like three time? 2.2 kilotons vs 6.3?

Ah well, I'll be back once I'm done with things for the day.

Back