• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

power rangers cinematic universe profiles

while there still isnt much content we got some pretty good stuff in the movie in regards for feats and strength. for example rita survived the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs (she was ****** up and in a coma for tens of millions of years so obviously shes not large country level but it's still noteworthy to say the least, maybe a good mountain level?) and the zeo crystal is stated to have the power to "create and destroy planets"

I just feel like the movie versions deserve profiles

At least the movie takes place in its own continuity so they can receive separate pages. I don't think the Rangers scale to Rita though since they never fight her outside of their Zords.

agreed

yes the main cast never directly fought rita but zordon's team fought alongside her as equals (until you know, she stabbed them all in the back)

and with the megazord they literally one shotted her, slapped her to space (possibly the moon), which is about what you'd expect. that they would wreck her with the megazord (also rita ****** them up when they had an encounter unmorphed so it furthers the consistency in power scaling)

the exact level of surviving the meteor should be determined and then give such levels for the rangers (including rita). for unmorphed I would say theyre probably wall level for displaying consistent superhuman strength at levels such as jason destroying the sink by simply trying to grab it, kim crushing her phone when she got a little triggered, billy's body density improving so much that his bully got knocked out when he headbutted him, etc

and a weapon profile should be made for the zeo crystal placing it at 5-B as it can create and destroy planets (removing it from earth would destroy earth so I think it's safe to say it didnt mean moon size objects), possibly 5A if zordon meant it could create/destroy planets like jupiter and neptue

Back