• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers Chimera Profile

I'd like to ask that someone make a profile for
The chimera from mystic force power rangers

Chimera is a composite three-headed monster and is one of the many creatures of the Underworld, he serves as the primary antagonist of the two-part episode "Heir Apparent". He is the final monster to be summoned by Imperious and is the final monster to be fought by the Mystic Force Power Rangers as a whole.

The chimera is one of the earlier most powerful monsters the mystic rangers faced.

Powers and Stats

Tier:7-C, 7-A

Name: Chimera

Origin: Power rangers

Classification: Fusion, chimera

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Dimensional Teleportation(teleports from the Dimension of wandering souls to earth just in time to help koragg), electricity manipulation (the chemira can fire out electricity attacks), Size Manipulation( Type 1 when the chimera grows giant), Fire resistance(was unaffected after getting hit with nick's fire storm attack), explosion Manipulation(the chimera can generate explosion with his hits like every other monster)

Attack Potency: Atleast city level (Easily tore apart the dragon formation and de-morphed the rangers with its lightning breath attack, Should be superior to Morticon)Mountain level(superior to Koragg at the time who while massively holding back could blow off the top of a mountain with his wolf attack)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+(was able to catch the mystic dragon which can casually fly faster than explosions could finish expanding, overwhelmed the pheonix unizord in combat) subsonic(can move at blinding speeds)

Lifting Strength: Atleast Class M (Casually ragdolled the mystic dragon with one arm and slammed it hard enough into the pheonix unizord to send it cranning backwards)Atleast Class T(should be superior to Morticon)

Striking Strength: Atleast town level(swatted away nick's signature attack)Large building level(kicked the pheonix unizord hard enough to send it flying into a large hill destroying said hill)

Durability: Atleast town level(no sold the mystic dragon's fire ball)Large town level
(Was barely phased by legendary warrior red's attack that was hurting koragg, koragg at that time was able to nosell the resulting explosion of his wolf attack blowing off the top of a mountain) city level(should be superior to morticon who could tank the Centaurus pheonix tail whip, the same attack destroyed the rock troll)

Stamina: Very high(fought the rangers multiple times in the same day and two zords and didn't even seem like it was trying)

Range: hundreds of meters with lightning breath when in giant form

Standard Equipment: Claws, lightning breath

Intelligence: Average(despite how it looks, the chimera is not a mindless hulking beast)

Weaknesses: Over estimating itself lead to it being destroyed by the pheonix unizord.

Last edited:
well, the abilities can be worked a little more, the feats mentioned should be calced and u should have this in a blog
the scaling.....looks weird like AP being higher than durability
not much else to say since i havent start re-watching mystic force

well, the abilities can be worked a little more, the feats mentioned should be calced and u should have this in a blog
the scaling.....looks weird like AP being higher than durability
not much else to say since i havent start re-watching mystic force
Those are pretty much its abilities, it doesn't really have magic

The mystic titans seperately have a final attack where it consists of them hitting the mystic Sprite so hard it's engulfed in flames before it hits their opponent

The mystic Sprite weights 80tons(72574.8 kg) and using a speed of 11000m/s
KE= 1.049 kilotons of tnt. The dragon's fireballs upscale from that because it also vaporized a megazord sized Gargoyle with its fireballs.

As for its durability, I accidentally put large town level instead of mountain level

Those are pretty much its abilities, it doesn't really have magic
i mean "Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman Speed, Teleportation, Energy Manipulation, Size Alteration", u should provide explanation for each of the abilities and a scan would be good too also superhuman speed would be a part of SPC
The mystic titans seperately have a final attack where it consists of them hitting the mystic Sprite so hard it's engulfed in flames before it hits their opponent

The mystic Sprite weights 80tons(72574.8 kg) and using a speed of 11000m/s
KE= 1.049 kilotons of tnt. The dragon's fireballs upscale from that because it also vaporized a megazord sized Gargoyle with its fireballs.
for calcs u need to make a blog and ask a calc member to evaluate it before the calc can be used
As for its durability, I accidentally put large town level instead of mountain level
ah, ok
sorry but i havent start re-watching mystic force yet

Last edited:
i mean "Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman Speed, Teleportation, Energy Manipulation, Size Alteration", u should provide explanation for each of the abilities and a scan would be good too also superhuman speed would be a part of SPC

for calcs u need to make a blog and ask a calc member to evaluate it before the calc can be used

ah, ok
sorry but i havent start re-watching mystic force yet
I've edited explaining his abilities, and I've made a blog about the calcs

I've edited explaining his abilities
nice!
  • u dont need to explain Superhuman Physical Characteristics, thats my fault since i forgot to tell u
  • re-name size alteration to Size Manipulation
  • give chemira dimensional travel since it can travel through dimensions too
  • resistance to fire manipulation as it no selled fire attacks from Nick
  • change Energy Manipulation to Energy Projection. We give energy projection to characters who can send energy attacks like chimera, energy manipulation is for more complex uses
  • electricity manipulation as chemira can send electricity attacks
  • explosion manipulation as chemira like everyone else can create explosions
  • large size type 1 or 2 when chimera goes big
, and I've made a blog about the calcs
great!

nice!
  • u dont need to explain Superhuman Physical Characteristics, thats my fault since i forgot to tell u
  • re-name size alteration to Size Manipulation
  • give chemira dimensional travel since it can travel through dimensions too
  • resistance to fire manipulation as it no selled fire attacks from Nick
  • change Energy Manipulation to Energy Projection. We give energy projection to characters who can send energy attacks like chimera, energy manipulation is for more complex uses
  • electricity manipulation as chemira can send electricity attacks
  • explosion manipulation as chemira like everyone else can create explosions
  • large size type 1 or 2 when chimera goes big

great!
Done

Just made a blog calculation based on this feat from the Gatekeeper(15:02)
if its evaluated and accepted I don't know who else would scale above it apart from the chimera, Koragg pre Imperious Arc and rage amped nick.

Just made a blog calculation based on this feat from the Gatekeeper(15:02)
if its evaluated and accepted I don't know who else would scale above it apart from the chimera, Koragg pre Imperious Arc and rage amped nick.
interesting, chimera, koragg octomus amped and rage amped nick would scale to that but all rangers should scale to that during Imperious Arc

Back