• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I'd get to do this match tbh, but here we go! Both of them are 2-A, and speed is equalized.

Karna:

Superman:

Inconclusive:

I heard that was a misconception though. It's that he isn't "invulnerable" to magic... unlike everything else I guess? But we don't believe in invulnerability via durability so

Well, I guess Fate isn't complete fodder tier in 2-A

And I'm not super familiar with the scaling chain, but Super Karna likely either has the AP advantage or is tied, from what I can remember.

Plus the hypertime that contains infinite versions of the orrery worlds that contains at least 52-53 universes since it is mentioned that the hypertime has existed almost as much as the existence so it is likely that it has versions of the multiverse before the infinite crisis (and this is backs because it appears an image of pre crisis superman loading his dead cousin in a small fragment of the appearances of hypertime). .

This doesn't seem fair either way. Karna Hax Stomps to the high heavens if they're even in AP, if they aren't, and Superman is much stronger, then he one shots.

Infinite Multiverse = Kama < Kiara (Pre-Strengthen) << Tiamat < Weakened Sefar < Vasavi Shakti <<< Hindu Gods << Super Karna =< Arjuna Alter <<< Mooncell = Pre-Mooncell BB < Lv.999 Meltryllis <<< Goetia < Buddha <<< Post-Mooncell BB =< CCC Playables <<< Kiara (Post-Strengthen) < Amaterasu = Full Power Sefar

I think this is the scaling chain?

But yeah Karna hax stomps. Supes can't answer the conceptually burning flames

I'm pretty sure that Clark is facked as it was a boost that is not permanted.

Unless, supes continously sundips stars over the hole fight, his power will eventually decrease to his base state, Karna one-shots at that point.

Yeah, seems Karna is stronger as well. Also 90% conceptual reduction on enemy attacks hurts even worse.

Stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back