• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways back to this fight

I can't really think of any more DC woman for him to fight

Weeeeelp, she doesn't have the AP for sure, and I don't think at all her laser sight ignores Dura like Superman. Or maybe it does...? Is really hard to say since they are supposed to share powers.

I feel like her best chance is freezing breath which Vegeta has nothing against. Otherwise, he should take this.

Power Girl is far more skilled and experienced than Supergirl, and she should also negate durability with heat vision. There's literally no reason why she can't.

How good is Power Girl's absorption and Intagability

She is bare dry and if she can't absorb Vegeta's ki literally all he has to do is use an energy volley attack and she's donezo!

AwkguyDB said:
How good is Power Girl's absorption and Intagability
She is bare dry and if she can't absorb Vegeta's ki literally all he has to do is use an energy volley attack and she's donezo!
I presume it's the same as Superman's. She is also a Kryptonian, and being from an alternate universe shouldn't change that.

You only just noticed? Just look at Diana having no Soul shit when, if my memory is correct, her whip was stolen once to inflict soul damage on John Stewart.

Is less no effort and more not having stuff as defined.

If you want, you can recopile shit and try to do a CRT. You can easily start finding stuff in respect threads for their Post-Crisis selves.

At least for the ones lacking shit.

Come on are we seriously putting Vegeta against all Comic Females? lmao We should get a Chou Caulifla profile

Yeah, a lot of the profiles in DC are like...

Empty deserts.

I'd say Vegeta get a solid win here unless Power Girl's ability can be used as some weird OP hax and i just didn't understand.

Dragomer said:
I'd say Vegeta get a solid win here unless Power Girl's ability can be used as some weird OP hax and i just didn't understand.
I mean, she should have the exact same powers as Post-Crisis Superman, which involves durability negating heat vision and stuff. And she is a lot more skilled and experienced than Supergirl. Not saying she wins, but I'd say it's a lot closer than you think.

LordUrien935 said:
I mean, she should have the exact same powers as Post-Crisis Superman, which involves durability negating heat vision and stuff. And she is a lot more skilled and experienced than Supergirl. Not saying she wins, but I'd say it's a lot closer than you think.
Actually, she's never been shown using her powers to the same extent. Yes, they share a powerset but that doesn't mean she has the same skill level with them as Superman.

Welp, VEGETA FRA because Power Girl isn't as skilled as Superman with other powers.

Vegeta- 6 (Me, CryoTheMayo, XSOUL, Milly Rocking Bandit, LSirLancelotDuLacl and Dragomer)

Power Girl- 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back