• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power additions

So I was rewatching hotel transylvania 3 and I saw Drac had some powers that aren't on his page they are:

1.dream manipulation (He threatened his friends by telling them he would haunt their dreams)

2.animal maipulation (Drac stared into the eyes of the shark and then in the next scene the he is riding it and the shark had become nice and cute while mavis was seen taming and riding a whale)

3.Fire manipulation Throughout the movies and cartoons everytime a dracula got mad fire would surround them and they would control it to scare who they are angry at)

4.Pain Resistance (Was shot with many arrows, bitten by plenty of snakes, had an axe stuck in his head all around the same time without him noticing)

5.Resistance to fire manipulation (was burned severely with little to no injury)

6.Immunity to poison manipulation (many snakes bit him and he showed no signs of being harmed at all

He also had done this thing where his body went all wavy so he can fit through this opening

He should also have his cape as standard equipment as it is sentient as shown when it was dancing and may help him in a fight

I feel that that makes sense. Dream manipulation might have been hyperbolizing, however, as it's a pretty common threat. Animal Manipulation, Pain Resistance, Resistance to Poison Manipulation are all solid, as well as the cape.

You could just ask them on their walls. Not sure why everyone keeps stating that without actually asking anyone.

Anyways, perhaps you should add scans of the abilities? But going off what you've stated:

1. Sounds like just a threat

2. Could also be Fear Inducement, but it sounds right.

3. Should be specified as extremely limited Fire Manipulation.

4. Yes

5. He could just be extremely durable

6. The snakes could just not be poisonous, or due to his undead body.

7. Minor Body Control

8. K

Ok but i don't know if there is anyway i could get the scans i willl try but finding clips if this movie has been hard for me i actually had to rewatch it in the theater to get these but i will see if i could find them

K, if you can't find them, just tell me on the wall or on this thread, these are minor changes, so i doubt anyone would have an issue of not having scans.

I think that SomebodyData makes sense.

yeah sorry i replied late in the first video drac is crushed by something that looks like a huge spiked ball very casually what is that thing and is it a good strength feat?

You should try calcing that, yeah its probably a good strength feat, not sure its weight tho

there was also a moment where he lifted the krakens grip around him which is also a really good feat but i need to find out how strong one of its blows are

I see, well for now, you can go ahead and the abilities we agreed to if you haven't yet.

I am going to leave one of the abilities as simply resistance to pain rather than resistance pain manipulation would this be more appropriate?

I have finished but I have found that the snakes are indeed poisonous as one scene shows they have a similar eye color, head shape, and skin complexion of a pit viper which are poisonous but i will leave it as possible immunity or resistance if it is allowed

I suppose if you want, though like I said, given he is undead, it would have probably not worked regardless.

I was scrolling through the hotel transylvania wiki and i found some more powers

teleportation (Lydia uses it to leave the room)

limited smoke manip (Appears around her when she does so)

and the ability to conjure items of her choosing (Mavis demonstrates this multiple times in the cartoon)

Back