• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Warframe Upgrade or Supporting Feat

Honestly the entirety of warframe's stats need fixing yet again. I downgraded them from the overinflated High 6-A last time and yet again here they are with ridiculously high stats with little to no evidence and I also mean their speed btw.

I guess this time I would actually have to be present during the reform.

My time is pretty limited unfortunately since I also have LoL revisions to take care of, but yes I would likely be making a full CRT at some point, AP, speed and some of the powers and abilities. I would likely have to read the entire codex as well to make sure I am not missing something.

I'll address your issues with Inaros' sandstorm feat once I return from work, as I have avidly defended the feat in the past and asked for it to be calculated.

I also plan on fixing the speed ratings sometime in the near future.

Please do, because that excerpt is the only thing I have seen of it and nothing there makes it a desert wide sand storm.

I sure hope so, because none of the reasonings for the speed meet our standards for essentially anhything.

I've mentioned the speed issue several times, seems to just be slapped on there arbitrarily since those are their guns therefore they scale to those laser speeds.

Even though the fastest character can only reach low mach speeds.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I've mentioned the speed issue several times, seems to just be slapped on there arbitrarily since those are their guns therefore they scale to those laser speeds.

Even though the fastest character can only reach low mach speeds.
Their movement is the issue, not the reactions.

Corpus capture targets utilize Glaxion, which can be automatically blocked when holding melee weapons.

Volt's cinematic depicts him running faster than bullets that appeared in slow motion, and multiple enemies utilize shockwaves that can be outpaced. Which is still much below what they are currently at, but it is there.

Every Warframe (hell the whole verse) are extremely casual bullet timers.

Volt was fast enough that explosions were slown to a near halt and I believe Gauss' lore states he out ran a large amount of mine explosions or something like that.

Eidolon Hydrolyst is stated to control weather and can summon barrages of cloud-to-ground lightning (Don't know if you can outspeed the lightning in game though).

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Glaxion? I've pretty sure photons don't freeze you solid, so I doubt that would be accepted.

And yeah, which is why I said low Mach speeds which would be Gauss.
Photons themselves do not carry temperature, no, but the energy around them that they carry can, the Corpus gun is effectively a photon ray operating at absolute zero.

There is also Opticor which is a laser cannon described to blast "light energy".

We also have the Flux Rifle used by Elite Crewmen, which is considered a laser as well.

The rating isn't unfounded.

Have all the Warframe pages been updated yet, and if not, are some experienced members willing to help out?

I'm agreeing with everything Rocker has brought up so far in regards to Atlas. I also am glad he brought up the Inaros feat since I have issues with it as well.

I also agree with Sigurd that there are huge issues with speed when Warframe only shows consistent bullet timing and deflecting feats with Gauss and Volt being massively faster than bullets.

I feel this thread is going to lead to a massive CRT later on, so far now let's focus on Atlas alone and his feat.

Okay. So should we perform the old revisions or wait until this discussion has been concluded and decisions have been reached?

Since we are likely to revise the entirety of warframe, from the AP to the speed and to the abilities and how they are used in vs debates in their current state, I think updating the profiles should wait till then.

Rocker1189 said:
Since we are likely to revise the entirety of warframe, from the AP to the speed and to the abilities and how they are used in vs debates in their current state, I think updating the profiles should wait till then.
Im down for this.

Back