• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Relativistic+ for Top Tiers and God Tiers

Well, as we know it is stated for a blog that was made by SIU that Urek has attacks on the speed of light, and it was also said that Arie Hon and Urek fought from equal to equal, ie Hon must have been able to travel and dodge , they had exchanged blows in short or long distance, since it was said that both fought of equal to equal. In other words, what I'm doing is a speed proposal for the Top Tiers and God Tiers:

Enryu: At least Relativistic+ (As a God Tier he must be faster than Arie Hon, who was able to react to Urek's attacks)

Zahard: At least Relativistic+ (Fought and defeated Arie Hon who was able to react to Urek's attacks)

Urek: At least Relativistic+ combat, travel and reaction speed (Not to be much slower than its attack speed, fought of equal to equal with Arie Hon that was able to react to its attacks)

And it was also said in the Wiki of both that the two fought of equal to equal that is, Arie Hon was able to react and travel to avoid the attacks of Urek, or else the Wiki would have said that Arie Hon could not react to the attacks of Urek and had no chance, and it's also strange that a Massively Hypersonic+ has managed to fight on an equal terms with someone with Speed of Light with attacks...

No, he only says that he wants a boost in power like he got against Hoaquin. Nothing shown indicates what you are suggesting. I disagree overall with the backward scaling.

I do as well. His base form here is clearly a lot stronger. He simply needed a large boost in power with respect to his base, same as in the battle against Hoaqin.

Yeah, even I have to dissagree with this one. While it is an interesting assumption that Three soul Haoquin could match a casual Data Zahard, especially since Baam was only able to match him after he used the souls, it is just an assumption without any evidence.

I'd much rather wait for feats. Don't forget that they have incredible attack range. It's still possible if they were far enough away. Though even without that, it's far better to wait for actual feats rather than make assumptions.

Well, it was said that Urek has Speed of Light in attack, Arie Hon must have been able to react to these attacks, as it was said that both fought equally, I think that should be enough to put the Top and God tiers at least above the baseline of Ralativistic+, both Urek and Arie Hon were Fisherman ie for most of the fight they must have fought in close range and traded several blows.

Well there's still the Mirror Feat that Data Urek did, I know it's still being worked on or has there been any news on it?

What chapter was that feat?

Also, I still hugely disagree without evidence. Exchanging lightspeed attacks, dodging/avoiding them can also easily be sub-relativistic (Check Tsunayoshi Sawada). It's far better to simply wait for a feat.

Why are they Massively Hypersonic+ again? I only recall everyone scaling to being superior to E-class Ran and Anak, whom are both Massively Hypersonic.

Well, Mach 836 from Anak and Ran was causal and are Low Tiers, the High, Top and God Tiers are vastly superior to them, so it was decided that the High, Top and God Tiers should be Massively Hypersonic+ at the baseline.

But what speed do you suggest to Enryu, Zahard and Urek as I said before?

Oh, it was just decided? Okay then, I must've missed it.

Massively Hypersonic+ should work for now, until we get some actual feats. I'm personally not a fan of jumping tiers without plausible enough reason. Massively Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic+ is already a small tier jump in speed (considering it's not even a 50% difference as they were close to the border regardless), but relativistic is completely different from massively hypersonic+.

So I took a look at the chapter. If he had run so fast that the mirror itself didn't have Urek's reflection, then that would be either relativistic+ or the speed of light.

However, the mirror says, "He's so fast that I can't reflect him...!!" Looking at the neck chapter we see that the mirror can release a beam of light that 'reflects' people. This is saying that Urek is faster than the character of the mirror, as opposed to being so fast that his reflection doesn't show up on any regular mirror.

However, please feel free to correct me if you believe my interpretation is wrong. While I'd love relativistic+ top tiers, and believe that they are likely that speed, I simply don't see it here.

Plus, this would also give Data Zahard and Baam relativistic speeds, for Data Urek outright says that only Khun Edan and Zahard and stronger than him in the data world.

Hell Joe Transformed dodging from a casual Urek attack, should we can calc use on base that Urek has Speed of Light attack speed, to calculate the speed of Hell Joe since he was able to dodge from Urek's attack (although he did not was taking it seriously and using 10% of its power)?

Since a mirror is able to reflect light, so the speed for Data Urek is faster than the mirror would be Relativistic?

Question, where do light speed attacks from Urek come from? I don't recall seeing that in my various reads of chapters involving him.

No, I'm saying the mirror itself is an actual character with its own reaction speeds and times. The mirror as the character has to catch Urek, but was unable to.

I'm not so sure. Perhaps we should ask Rin, he's better at calcs than I am. Though I still believe it's the mirror's reaction speed here that matters, as the mirror explicitly refers to itself.

Litentric Teon said:
I'm not so sure. Perhaps we should ask Rin, he's better at calcs than I am. Though I still believe it's the mirror's reaction speed here that matters, as the mirror explicitly refers to itself.
I already asked Rin, only he still did not respond or posted the calc of Data Urek and the mirror.

Well, I think this mirror has normal properties of any mirror, since even deference is that mirror is big and knows how to speak.

To Massively Hypersonic+, likely higher? Sounds good.

Eh, I'm still not so sure about it. The mirror explicitly refers to itself.

Also, I just read up on the rankers. That was a fantastic read, thank you.

Have you never read about all the Top 17 High Rankers? What is the story of which Ranker you most liked and what things did not you know?

I didn't know any of it except the stuff regarding Garam and Anne.

I'm not sure. I think I found ranker number 9, the guy who lived in the forest, to be the most interesting and most peculiar. And this entire time I thought that Phantaminium arrived in the tower before Enryu, but no. He merely bumped him from his spot. The fact that Urek is tracking his is interesting, as is the fact that Zahard is somehow stronger than Urek. I think that eventually, all the irregulars will be the strongest in the tower.

Data Urek's feat is most likely some degree of relativistic and he said he was pretty damn slow compared to the real Urek.

Anyway, since Data Eduan and Zahard are both superior to Data Urek shouldn't they go up to relativistic too?

And I guess White could be sub-relativistic since he can blitz several MHS+ D-Class regulars simultaneously.

Hold on, we shouldn't just be upgrading characters without a calc. Massively Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic+ is one thing, as there as only a approximate difference of 20% regardless. But upgrading several magnitudes more than that without a calc? I simply disagree with this.

Back