• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Kenpachi Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with PaChi2, creating void similar to space is not AP, exspesially when its work and almost kill kenpachi and he only survived because he cut Gremmy(which forget to hardened his body) and thus stop him to imagien his galaxy room anymore.

Basically forget about AP, durability, and Tier galaxy room will work against anyone who cant survive in space.

I keep bringing up the fact that Gremmy made 7 of himself to perform the Galaxy room however everyone keeps avoiding this point. Gremmy didn't have enough power to create galaxy room with only 2 clones (the same 2 that had enough power to create the small country+ meteor)

I think that we already took the "divided by two times seven" calculation into account for Gremmy's tier.

How much power he need to create Galaxy room is doesn't matter to kenpachi durability as galaxy room is space, and space ignore durability. this is not because everyone ignore your point but more like you ignore everyone point.

Space doesn't ignore durability, that's never been a thing. Many characters from a variety of manga have characters who can survive in space easily such as Frieza. Gremmy's is clearly different since if all he was doing was moving a piece of space to where Kenpachi was he wouldn't need to worry about about making himself multiple times stronger to do it.

Goku can survive in space. He was in space during the battle of God movie. Even bardock survived in space, EVEN NARUTO survived in space. From what I can tell from every manga/anime I've seen, space only ignores durability for humans

Dude can you please look at goku profile? I don't care what you say just look at goku weakness page.

also kenpachi can't survive in space either.

Well then that weakness should be updated because of dragon ball super. We can ask an administrator about that.

I'm not saying that Kenpachi can survive in space forever but it doesn't ignore durability. If it did then Kenpachi would have died but he tanked the attack.

Relating this back to the original topic, Kenpachi tanked the attack that Gremmy needed 7 clones to create, he tanked it, meaning it wasn't an attack that ignores durability

They already do that many times.

Space cannot be more powerful, be bigger yes but not more powerful, also space attacking his body by evaporation every liquid thing in his body(or doesn't care about your physical toughness) which is happening to him only he cut gremmy before that can kill him, also poison also can ignore durability but that dosent mean that poison need to intanly kill it opponet in order to have ignore durability feats.

You're contradicting gremmy's own statements with what you're saying. If space only had one set power, Gremmy would have been able to create the galaxy room by himself but he multiplied his power 7x before he created the room.

Kenpachi still tanked it for a short period of time, which means he can tank country level attacks for a short period of time

So he can create bigger space to trap Kenpachi, also we cannot measure space AP as space behave different than normal attack and if you ask me why he don't create 1000 clones to create much bigger space? well why he dont create 1000 clones to make bigger asteroid? because he can't utilize his power to maximum potential aka he not that good at imagines stuff.

http://www2.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_578_8#gohere

http://www2.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_578_9#gohere

Gremmy explaining Galaxy Room. Again, its a void similar to that of space. Your point of 7 clones would matter if this was something like the meteor.

I'll beg you to stop with this because you are being repetitive and even if the others bring arguments countering yours, you are only stubbornly trying to get your upgrades through without any valid point. It'd be best for you if you dropped this. Not trying to offend you and apologies if I did.

I agree that this is starting to get tiresome.

I just don't understand why Galaxy room can't scale to ap. I still stand by my point that he couldn't create it without 7 clones. Creation has been used many times before in big manga's and been good enough for upgrades (mostly in the Naruto franchise with people like Naruto and Sasuke) so why isn't the same type of feat good enough for Gremmy? It's a creation feat that he couldn't pull off without 7 clones which going off of gremmy's own statements would be country level.

It is not a destructive, easily quantifiable, type of feat.

Yep this need to be close as there are nothing new to discuss other than the same repeated topic as OP doesn't or not willing to understand how space cannot be measure by ap.

That may be true, but the attack still needed to be created by country level Gremmy. Gremmy is already given likely country level on his profile based on his cloning statement. So Kenpachi should likely be given the same rating of 'likely country level'

Base on what? space no and never. it may be harder to him to create space but space AP cannot be measured by how much energy it need for him to create as character that can survive in space such as robot will have no problem survive his attack even with lower stats while the same robot will get crushed by his asteroid.

Gremmy could kill a robot in space, are you forgetting his power, all he needs to do is imagine space killing the robot. Gremmy's space cannot be compared to normal space simply because of the NLF type of factor of his ability

I will close this thread, as it is not going anywhere. I would appreciate if you permanently drop the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back