• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Hunter x Hunter upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, Youpi and Killua's calcs are invalid, and will have to be re-evaluated. I think Meruem and the Rose Bomb's calc is still good though.

Netero's AP is affected and Pre-Rose Meruem's durability which could affect his AP as well since he can effortlessly destroy parts of his body.

Both calcs are fine tbh. The diagram in the youpi calc inherently scales. It's directly givenf rom 3rd party omniscient, and representative of the entire palace.

The killua calc is also fine. The assumption that all of the trees are of the relative same thickness is litrally proved on screen when we see dozens of trees of the same size and morphology.

The only real contention to the killua calc is which tree in the blast you want to use to scale the blast too. Which is literally picking over nonometers of pixel. Any of the trees you pick are going to give similar results.

LordUrien935 said:
Netero's AP is affected and Pre-Rose Meruem's durability.
Why? Meruem quite literally died to it and would have if not for Youpi and Pouf.

Why would it do anything to Netero's AP?

DMUA seems to think the Killua calc is fine, but we'll need more input.

As for Youpi, I was uneasy from the start since the link to the image used by ChaosTheory no longer exists so I just guessed the panel he used.

Purgy said:
Why? Meruem quite literally died to it and would have if not for Youpi and Pouf.

He survived it nonetheless, even if barely. And the important part is that he can still effortlessly destroy parts of his body.

Netero has the bomb in his body. It's standard equipment for him.

NotoriouSoda said:
If the DMUA think both calcs are fine what's the problem, almost everybody seems to agree with them.
He didn't specify which calc was fine. I personally think he was only talking about the Poor Man's Rose and Meruem's mesa buster

Almost died. He tanked it, albeit barely, and was going to die if not for Youpi and Pouf. He still didn't completely get obliterated or die immediately, so he somewhat scales imo. Though I think the exact durability still needs to be calced because he can't scale to the full value of the explosion.

It affects Netero's AP via the bomb itself I believe.

He didn't specify which calc was fine. I personally think he was only talking about the Poor Man's Rose and Meruem's mesa buster

Ahhh ok then, but I personally believe the Youpi calc is completely fine. It's really been the first time it's been calc from what I've seen or know.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Though I think the exact durability still needs to be calced because he can't scale to the full value of the explosion.
This will be important for Pre-Rose Meruem since we know his AP > Durability

LordUrien935 said:
Purgy said:

He survived it nonetheless, even if barely. And the important part is that he can still effortlessly destroy parts of his body.
Netero has the bomb in his body. It's standard equipment for him.
The Netero part is fair enough

Few issues with the Meruem part

Meruem has Ren

I don't really think this really classes as surviving, he'd have been guaranteed dead if not for Youpi and Pouf, and I really don't think he should scale.

I mean, I could probably survive having half my lower torso blown off but I'd be dead within a matter of minutes at best, doesn't mean my durability would scale, that seems a little ridiculous.

Should get some staff input on Meruem's durability scaling to the Poor Man's Rose, even if the calc is accepted, doesn't mean him scaling to it would be.

LordUrien935 said:
DMUA seems to think the Killua calc is fine, but we'll need more input.
As for Youpi, I was uneasy from the start since the link to the image used by ChaosTheory no longer exists so I just guessed the panel he used.
He did use that image.

The image is a direct representation of the palace and the underground tunnel.

The underground tunnel was given aexplicit length of 5km .

He used that author given known value and used the diagram to do adirect scaling for the palace distance.

Palace comes out to 1,445km which makes perfect sense as Pitou'sEn is 2km , that number being beforeshe suprassed her limits to raise it in the presence of Zeno's dragon.

It's literally about as accurate as you can get of a scaling.

can you copy and paste it there? I didn't bookmark the blog and don't feel like sifting through the thread to refind the link. You can add the killua calc explanation as well.

Damage3245 said:
Apologies for the delay. Had to reread a large portion of the arc to gather necessary scans. Calc should be up tomorrow morning.
Damage would the calcs for the feats be lower than before?

Damage3245 said:
Here is my version of Youpi's calc. It is an upgrade of what the current rating has him at, but less than the other new version.
So assuming this version is accepted, we'll scale it to Youpi(of course), Pre-Rose Meruem, Zero hand Netero, Adult Gon, and possibly Pitou right (though corpse puppet Pitou certainly scales)? Though in the case of Gon and Meruem I think they should also get an "At least" due to being far superior to the RG.

LordUrien935 said:
Great. Only thing left now is to evaluate Killua's calc.
I lied. After the re-tiering, we REALLY need to fix the speed scaling in the verse. This post shows that the speed justifications don't make much sense and uses too much circular scaling. Dr. whiteee found some good speed feats so we should start with calcing those.

The rose seems to have inconsistent sizes, only appearing as big as a city block in the explanation so idk what you wanna do with that. Not that it matters much because of post rose nuking a mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back