• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Genie/Jafar Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am back with potentially greater statements

Absorbing the Genie's powers to use the Furnace to create the Philosopher's Stone describe the following:

Genie: Ugh, this is really gonna put a crimp in my day. (starts getting thinner)

Xerxes: (laughs) It's working! Good!

Mozenrath: Yes. And soon I will have all the power of the cosmos!

----

Then we later find out it takes two Genies to be capable of it [Both Freed], and once accomplished could do the following:

(Mozenrath opens the furnace and removes the Philosopher's Stone, but it then floats out of his hand towards Khartoum.)

Mozenrath: What?!

(The Stone embeds itself in Khartoum's "turban".)

Khartoum: At last! I am free!

(Khartoum's body rises out of the book.)

Khartoum: The power of the cosmos is finally mine!

Mozenrath: No! The power was supposed to be mine!

Khartoum: Fool. (zaps Mozenrath with magic) It was never meant to be yours

-----
The Philosopher's Stone, which granted him essentially Tier 3/2 levels , was growning rapidly, like a lot stronger than prior to the statements of it having such powers:
Khartoum: The Philosopher's Stone is getting much, much stronger! And so am I!

Mozenrath: Every moment the power of the Philosopher's Stone grows!
-----

Genie was confident he could take Khartoum if he had his true powers back, which is a statement which could most definitely be backed up, tanking the explosion of the Philosopher Stone's powers

Eden: Save yourself, Genie!

Genie: Never, sweet love. For you and me it's all or nothing.

(The Philosopher's Stone explodes. Khartoum's book disappears.)

Aladdin: I can't believe it. They sacrificed themselves.

Mozenrath: Who cares? I lost everything.

(It starts to rain.)

Iago: Oh, great! And me without an umbrella!

(The raindrops become Genie and Eden.)

Aladdin: Genie! Eden! You guys are okay!

Iago: Yeah! (high-fives Abu)

-----

If this isn't enough, there is something else I manage to dig up that I could mention. Well, two. One of such is the Shadow Lady who would with her spell with her shadows, would annnihilate the universe leaving only the Shadow Dimension, Genie helping contain a rift that was destroying the space-time continuum and affecting multiple time periods.

Bruh.

Anyway, "all the power in the cosmos" means nothing in and of itself without further elaboration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back