• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Fnaf Upgrade?

So since by the calculations of Funtime foxy KE feat was accepted as shown on

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Sharousisback1/Sister_Location_calc_blog_part_1

Can we make a profile for the Funtime animatronics on the platform.

I can make a Funtime foxy user blog profile and have a person who’s better at making them fix it as I’m only limited to a mobile device.

Along with that we should also count the fact that the calculations for ogs dismemberment was also accepted as seen here that was also corrected and given a link for common feat and that should be applicable to the ogs as seen here

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Sharousisback1/Freddy_Fazbear_tore_my_arm

So overall are we fine with placing most of the characters In five nights at Freddy’s at wall level more specifically the original cast.

Not only that but Bonnie speed calculation was also accepted as seen here
so we should fully have the verse at wall level ranges with superhuman speed

Last edited:
So since by the calculations of Funtime foxy KE feat was accepted as shown on

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Sharousisback1/Sister_Location_calc_blog_part_1

can we make a profile for the Funtime animatronics on the platform.

I can make a Funtime foxy user blog profile and have a person who’s better at making them fix it as I’m only limited to a mobile device.

Along with that we should also count the fact that the calculations for ogs dismemberment was also accepted as seen here that was also corrected and given a link for common feat and that should be applicable to the ogs as seen here

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Sharousisback1/Freddy_Fazbear_tore_my_arm

So overall are we fine with placing most of the characters In five nights at Freddy’s at wall level more specifically the original cast.

Not only that but Bonnie speed calculation was also accepted as seen here
so we should fully have the verse at wall level ranges with superhuman speed
Bump

I'm pretty sure the whole "ripping off arms" thing is only accepted as Class 25 if it can be proven that the character ripped off the arm quickly, as a staff member mentions here. (This has to do with 9-B because, if the feat is not Class 25, the way they calculated the energy using Work cannot be used)
Class 25 would basically require you to instantly destroy every muscle and do a clean rip. This means basically no one would every qualify for more than Class 5.

Neutral on the issue of 9-B for the Funtimes, I find it difficult to believe that this slight hit is the result of a hit of more than 30 Kilojoules.

I'm pretty sure the whole "ripping off arms" thing is only accepted as Class 25 if it can be proven that the character ripped off the arm quickly, as a staff member mentions here. (This has to do with 9-B because, if the feat is not Class 25, the way they calculated the energy using Work cannot be used)

Neutral on the issue of 9-B for the Funtimes, I find it difficult to believe that this slight hit is the result of a hit of more than 30 Kilojoules.
I won’t comment for much on the lifting strength part but as for funtimes,the feat in question was done through kinetic energy based on the long distance ramming done in question by Funtime foxy when attacking the player.will prob have sharous01 talk further since it’s his,but hope this is enough to explain

Regarding the rest of this blog, the calcs for ripping off heads are already accepted on this site.

UCN and Special Delivery animatronics already scale to ripping people apart (though, iirc, it's never explicitly stated that they rip off heads), but on the discussion thread for FNAF, there was debate about if FNAF 1 and 2 animatronics fully scale to it or should just get a "possibly" rating.

Also, Bonnie's speed feat has recently been applied.

Also, Bonnie's speed feat has recently been applied.
Without an accepted CRT, that should be reverted immediately.

As for the actual CRT, the funtime stuff is on the end of 'eh', my problem with it is, as said above, is that the scooper KE is on the strange end of things.

As for Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy KE feats... well guess what bozos! That shit is in a non-canon custom night that literally cannot happen in the context of the story, so we cannot use it for the profiles of the funtimes!

And before you go "but the cutscenes!" Yes, the cutscenes are canon because we can prove those happened in-verse!

9-B FNaf1 is killed by us having no idea how long the tearing apart took, these robots have like an hour to do whatever they want with you before the place opens if you get jumpscared just before 6AM, so that would obliterate the feat being instant.

As for the Bonnie feat... it assumes Bonnie instantly moved, while in reality that "feat" takes several seconds to happen outside of high-balling the **** out of the timeframe, like was literally admitted on the calc itself.

Also, it's the only Superhuman feat outside of Springtrap who is seperated from FNaF1 scaling. And considering how often these animatronics move at Below Average to Average Human speeds?
Yeah. Even if the calc was correct, Superhuman is the outlier here.

Last edited:
As for Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy KE feats... well guess what bozos! That shit is in a non-canon custom night that literally cannot happen in the context of the story, so we cannot use it for the profiles of the funtimes!
I kind of thought that, even though the Custom Night itself isn't canon, the Funtimes should still be capable of this stuff since this isn't a hellscape like UCN.
9-B FNaf1 is killed by us having no idea how long the tearing apart took, these robots have like an hour to do whatever they want with you before the place opens if you get jumpscared just before 6AM, so that would obliterate the feat being instant.

As for the Bonnie feat... it assumes Bonnie instantly moved, while in reality that "feat" takes several seconds to happen outside of high-balling the **** out of the timeframe, like was literally admitted on the calc itself.
Both true.
And considering how often these animatronics move at Below Average to Average Human speeds?
I mean, Superhuman characters can move Average Human or even Below Average Human speeds if they don't need to be faster. That said, I agree with the notion that Superhuman Speed should only be accepted if we can get numerous feats of it, especially since Afton blitzes the FNAF 1 animatronics in the FNAF 3 minigames. The only Superhuman characters (pre-HW because I don't give a damn about post-UCN stuff) here would be Springtrap and those that scale to him, namely: Lefty, Molten Freddy (which could let Ennard scale), and Scrap Baby (which could let Baby scale). Also, some of the UCN animatronics (Funtime Foxy, Nightmare Fredbear, and Fredbear, among others) might get it for blitzing Afton, though he might be physically different than he was when he was alive. Of course, characters like Golden Freddy and Puppet would probably get far higher speed via teleportation.

The problem with FNAF speed is that the entire point of each game is reacting to the animatronics before they can reach you, which really handicaps their feats. The exceptions are, of course, characters that you have to prevent from even attempting to reach you in the first place.

I kind of thought that, even though the Custom Night itself isn't canon, the Funtimes should still be capable of this stuff since this isn't a hellscape like UCN.
Issue is I don't like using something if it isn't canon in the first place, so the SL: CN feats are pretty much null and void in my eyes
I mean, Superhuman characters can move Average Human or even Below Average Human speeds if they don't need to be faster. That said, I agree with the notion that Superhuman Speed should only be accepted if we can get numerous feats of it, especially since Afton blitzes the FNAF 1 animatronics in the FNAF 3 minigames. The only Superhuman characters (pre-HW because I don't give a damn about post-UCN stuff) here would be Springtrap and those that scale to him, namely: Lefty, Molten Freddy (which could let Ennard scale), and Scrap Baby (which could let Baby scale). Also, some of the UCN animatronics (Funtime Foxy, Nightmare Fredbear, and Fredbear, among others) might get it for blitzing Afton, though he might be physically different than he was when he was alive. Of course, characters like Golden Freddy and Puppet would probably get far higher speed via teleportation.
Foxy outright sprinting got Athletic Human so... yeh.
The problem with FNAF speed is that the entire point of each game is reacting to the animatronics before they can reach you, which really handicaps their feats. The exceptions are, of course, characters that you have to prevent from even attempting to reach you in the first place.
Literally this

My fault. I had the impression it had already been accepted on a CRT, but I was mistaken. I'll reverse the change when I have time.
As for the actual CRT, the funtime stuff is on the end of 'eh', my problem with it is, as said above, is that the scooper KE is on the strange end of things.
neutral here

And before you go "but the cutscenes!" Yes, the cutscenes are canon because we can prove those happened in-verse!
So... we would have to make a separate key for the Custom Night? IDK, I feel like we should be able to use it. In other franchises, I believe, minigames that are clearly non-canon can still be used for feats as long as it's nothing overly absurd, albeit with the very little expansion of verses I follow I sturggle to think of an example
Not only that, but the calc has not even been accepted yet.

Also, it's the only Superhuman feat outside of Springtrap who is seperated from FNaF1 scaling. And considering how often these animatronics move at Below Average to Average Human speeds?
Yeah. Even if the calc was correct, Superhuman is the outlier here.
I'll check the calc when I have time.

My fault. I had the impression it had already been accepted on a CRT, but I was mistaken. I'll reverse the change when I have time.

neutral here

So... we would have to make a separate key for the Custom Night? IDK, I feel like we should be able to use it. In other franchises, I believe, minigames that are clearly non-canon can still be used for feats as long as it's nothing overly absurd, albeit with the very little expansion of verses I follow I sturggle to think of an example
I think jumping over 10x in AP/Dura is fairly absurd when almost every single one of those feats isn't canon and the ones that are have alternative methods that only get 9K kilojoules or so
Not only that, but the calc has not even been accepted yet.
Woof, that is tough.
I'll check the calc when I have time.
You made or significantly helped with almost every calc I listed lmfao(multiple in both)

1. Dismemberment calc isn't accepted
2. As pointed out before, Class 25 isn't applicable here, so Wall Level can't be used either. Tearing people apart will remain 9-C, especially without a time frame.
3. The blog also wants to upscale the Toys with two scans from books. I can't recall where the second scan is from, but I know the first scan is from the Character Encyclopedia, which has many issues that have been pointed out by people online. Some issues that make its validity questionable that I can recall off the top of my head are:
●Saying Bon Bon appears in FNAF 3 (He didn't even exist when FNAF 3 released)
●Saying Golden Freddy appears in SL (There's Golden Freddy mode, but GF themself doesn't appear)
●Aside from one sentence, Charlie's page talks exclusively about game Charlie, yet only uses pictures of Novel Charlie, which is somewhat confusing
●Uses a picture of Endo 02 for Endo 01's page

So not only is it not accepted, the suggested scaling has some problems.

●Saying Golden Freddy appears in SL (There's Golden Freddy mode, but GF themself doesn't appear)
●Aside from one sentence, Charlie's page talks exclusively about game Charlie, yet only uses pictures of Novel Charlie, which is somewhat confusing
This are mostly meta errors. Not that they state wrongly something lore related, just mixed up images or games in which they appeared.

1. Dismemberment calc isn't accepted
2. As pointed out before, Class 25 isn't applicable here, so Wall Level can't be used either. Tearing people apart will remain 9-C, especially without a time frame.
3. The blog also wants to upscale the Toys with two scans from books. I can't recall where the second scan is from, but I know the first scan is from the Character Encyclopedia, which has many issues that have been pointed out by people online. Some issues that make its validity questionable that I can recall off the top of my head are:

So not only is it not accepted, the suggested scaling has some problems.
Class 25 calc is not well made tho, I will do my own version later

This are mostly meta errors. Not that they state wrongly something lore related, just mixed up images or games in which they appeared.
I feel like they still make the validity questionable since it's proof that it isn't put together or thought out that well, but you do have a point about the errors I pointed out not being completely lore related, especially Charlie's page since it's less of a lore related issue and moreso just game Charlie only having like three(?) renders, one of which is just a generic child and another being her spirit. I don't think it's super reliable, but I do understand people who do (it's officially licensed after all). I just think it shouldn't be someone's main piece of evidence.

There's still the second scan in the blog, which I still can't remember where it's from. I think it might be the Freddy Files, but I'm not really familiar with it or how reliable it is (all I know is the 'Talbert Files' drama on Twitter lol), so if anyone could inform me about it's reliability, that'd be appreciated.

Last edited:
Imma need a in depth reasoning on that even though the feats in context are based on impact on energy combined with speed but the original person can just reply to this.
ok so for this part in particular it’s never stated that the modes themselves are non canon,plus we can validate them or just compare them to the vr counterparts who have the exact same thing and we can for sure do this as explained with ar vr cast are just remakes of the things that were monitored in the games.
Ok cool and fnaf vr and ar validate these stuff there as well.
Ok so the problem with this is that your argument is from a disingenuous position and no the whatever you want part is bad on its own since we have direct statements that deduces what they do to you after they capture you.so this is just twisting the narrative+we can use fnaf ar for instances of feats being committed instantly.
It seems you have misinterpreted what sharous01 talked about here’s what he actually did

Bonnie goes from the doorway to the dining area after the door-light cuts out

• (Extra note i took the timframe as fast as possible so basically right when you pull your camera up after he leaves the doorway)”
  • So your argument against this is now just being disingenuous or you have accidentally mis read
Here’s another word from him as well
The calc dosen't assume he instantly teleports, the calc assumes that Bonnie only starts moving after the light turns off by itsself (as scripted) and we pull up the camera and it activates the visual. Meaning its not taken to be instantanious

I can fix that via posting multiple calcs for superhuman fnaf and that sharous01 has also done the same with sister location Calcs on on end when or if those are accepted that would be consistent for the verse and thanks fo remnant logic(which was accepted) can compare characters others
These Calcs weren’t even accepted and two superhuman feats for the verse in general isn’t outleir thats actually consistent especially since the Glamrocks in context are also superhuman(once again this in context of the contention is for the verse in general unless you are single handedly talking about the og 4)

I feel like they still make the validity questionable since it's proof that it isn't put together or thought out that well, but you do have a point about the errors I pointed out not being completely lore related, especially Charlie's page since it's less of a lore related issue and moreso just game Charlie only having like three(?) renders, one of which is just a generic child and another being her spirit. I don't think it's super reliable, but I do understand people who do (it's officially licensed after all). I just think it shouldn't be someone's main piece of evidence.
Questionable for what exactly? You mean accidentally placing characters in places that they have no business being in when it’s clear in context that it’s a death to the author situation. And the Charlie part would also be considered a mix of lore and accidental considering that Charlie’s name is a thing that’s confirmed in games same with novels which are narratively(only silver eyes trilogy) to parallel to fix up things for games so Charlie could’ve been accidental on that end which shouldn’t denote anything)
There's still the second scan in the blog, which I still can't remember where it's from. I think it might be the Freddy Files, but I'm not really familiar with it or how reliable it is (all I know is the 'Talbert Files' drama on Twitter lol), so if anyone could inform me about it's reliability, that'd be appreciated.
I do use the Freddy files and it’s a book directly written by Scott on things for the games and lore bits and the Talbert files was stated by him to be a fake book btw.

ok so for this part in particular it’s never stated that the modes themselves are non canon,plus we can validate them or just compare them to the vr counterparts who have the exact same thing and we can for sure do this as explained with ar vr cast are just remakes of the things that were monitored in the games.
Scott stated it's not canon
Ok so the problem with this is that your argument is from a disingenuous position and no the whatever you want part is bad on its own since we have direct statements that deduces what they do to you after they capture you.so this is just twisting the narrative+we can use fnaf ar for instances of feats being committed instantly.
Fnaf ar and fnaf 1 are not to be scaled to one another, nor can we believe that just because one can do it in a small amount of time, the ogs can too.
It seems you have misinterpreted what sharous01 talked about here’s what he actually did

• (Extra note i took the timframe as fast as possible so basically right when you pull your camera up after he leaves the doorway)”
  • So your argument against this is now just being disingenuous or you have accidentally mis read
The calc dosen't assume he instantly teleports, the calc assumes that Bonnie only starts moving after the light turns off by itsself (as scripted) and we pull up the camera and it activates the visual. Meaning its not taken to be instantanious

I can fix that via posting multiple calcs for superhuman fnaf and that sharous01 has also done the same with sister location Calcs on on end when or if those are accepted that would be consistent for the verse and thanks fo remnant logic(which was accepted) can compare characters others
Neutral
These Calcs weren’t even accepted
They are 💀
and two superhuman feats for the verse in general isn’t outleir thats actually consistent especially since the Glamrocks in context are also superhuman(once again this in context of the contention is for the verse in general unless you are single handedly talking about the og 4)
It is if the only spr human feats are for characters that do not scale to each other. However, I believe the calc should be good to use unless we have very strong contradicting evidence that isn't limited to what's possibly just limitations on animations and budget.

Questionable for what exactly? You mean accidentally placing characters in places that they have no business being in when it’s clear in context that it’s a death to the author situation. And the Charlie part would also be considered a mix of lore and accidental considering that Charlie’s name is a thing that’s confirmed in games same with novels which are narratively(only silver eyes trilogy) to parallel to fix up things for games so Charlie could’ve been accidental on that end which shouldn’t denote anything)
Low quality control really lowers the validity of any outside source. But like I said, I do understand people who use it, so ig we can agree to disagree on this, but I stand by my other two points about the blog.

I do use the Freddy files and it’s a book directly written by Scott on things for the games and lore bits and the Talbert files was stated by him to be a fake book btw.
As I said, I don't know much about the Freddy Files, so thanks. I already know Scott said that the Talbert Files was fake, but it was really the only thing I knew regarding the Freddy Files.

Imma need a in depth reasoning on that even though the feats in context are based on impact on energy combined with speed but the original person can just reply to this.
Another calc puts the Scooper's KE at 9kJ, so it's a matter of which calc is more valid.
You should've posted those other Superhuman calcs before making a crt and linked them, but you can still post them and link them later on.

two superhuman feats for the verse in general isn’t outleir
One of those feats is from Springtrap, who we scale differently from the classic animatronics, which is why you should've posted the other Superhuman calcs prior to this crt

Last edited:
Scott's WoG, the fact it literally COULD NOT have happened in the timeline, etc.
Ok cool and fnaf vr and ar validate these stuff there as well.
FNaF VR is to be used on a possibly basis only, and even then, there's no implications that they can tear humans apart in them.

AR is literally it's own little house of cards seperated from scaling for a reason.
Okay so where's your proof it was done instantly?

We aren't told a damn thing other than an implication the FNaF1 crew can tear humans apart. No timeframe given.

The calc assumes it takes less than a second. We have reason to believe it's not less than a second. Plus, the FNaF1 crew can't Warp across the map, that is spawned by 4/20 mode making it so they move cameras every few seconds, so there's no reason to try and keep track of them when they're moving every few seconds, and thus, it was assumed that they can warp across the map.
Then bring them, because right now, there are a grand total of two: Springtrap venting, and Bonnie's shoddy-ass feat.
These Calcs weren’t even accepted
they were. Check the comments.
and two superhuman feats for the verse in general isn’t outleir thats actually consistent especially since the Glamrocks in context are also superhuman(once again this in context of the contention is for the verse in general unless you are single handedly talking about the og 4)
Two feats will never be more consistent than six entire feats throwing FNaF1/2 into the Average Human/Athletic Human range, especially when one of those Superhuman feats is performed by a guy who blitzes the characters you're trying to scale.

Aka, you have one superhuman feat.

Canon to the storyline+has direct continuity still with help wanted which I still had my basis for so we can deduce off that standard
Fnaf ar and fnaf 1 are not to be scaled to one another, nor can we believe that just because one can do it in a small amount of time, the ogs can too.

Neutral

So where is below average human fnaf stuff at on the profiles that’s the context I was referring to? But I’ll just have those calcs dismissed n stuff
It is if the only spr human feats are for characters that do not scale to each other. However, I believe the calc should be good to use unless we have very strong contradicting evidence that isn't limited to what's possibly just limitations on animations and budget.
And there’s context that we can scale them to eachother but that’s for another day,can just get consistent stuff that gets it all together.

Last edited:
Low quality control really lowers the validity of any source. But like I said, I do understand people who use it, so ig we can agree to disagree on this, but I stand by my other two points about the blog.
Not really since quality doesn’t = quantity in the sense that a minor mistake in a book shouldn’t devalue any of the following context we already knew.at worst just ignore them
As I said, I don't know much about the Freddy Files, so thanks. I already know Scott said that the Talbert Files was fake, but it was really the only thing I knew regarding the Freddy Files.

Another calc puts the Scooper's KE at 9kJ, so it's a matter of which calc is more valid.
For this it was addressed and I’ll handle it as the person who made this was debunked on discord,take sharous01 calc as he did confront the guy who made the calc you linked and debunked it so there
You should've posted those other Superhuman calcs before making a crt and linked them, but you can still post them and link them later on.
I already did via appealing to the links in sharous01
One of those feats is from Springtrap, who we scale differently from the classic animatronics, which is why you should've posted the other Superhuman calcs prior to this crt
I don’t think we should scale afton differently as atleast in games context there’s not much to decipher that unless you wanna use human afton in which I guess that’s fair and once again I already did post a entire link in my original stuff where those calcs resided,so I think that’s a everyone else problem at worst for not reading the entirety but it’s also ig a fair since only told what’s accepted

For this it was addressed and I’ll handle it as the person who made this was debunked on discord,take sharous01 calc as he did confront the guy who made the calc you linked and debunked it so there
Debunk it here. I don't care how much you did on discord, because that's not on this forum and it aint in this thread.
I don’t think we should scale afton differently as atleast in games context there’s not much to decipher that unless you wanna use human afton in which I guess that’s fair and once again I already did post a entire link in my original stuff where those calcs resided,so I think that’s a everyone else problem at worst for not reading the entirety but it’s also ig a fair since only told what’s accepted
"I think we should scale this guy who blitzed the animatronics to the animatronics and vice versa!"

Uhuh. No.

Scott's WoG, the fact it literally COULD NOT have happened in the timeline, etc.
Wog? Idk about you but I ain’t familiar with custom languages made by single people no offense and secondly I already appealed to that of fnaf vr as a necessity
FNaF VR is to be used on a possibly basis only, and even then, there's no implications that they can tear humans apart in them.
It wasn’t as the stuff was taken directly and even the parts and boards of the og cast so that’s just a misconception on your end,and as for fnaf ar tearing apart we have context via the voicelines
AR is literally its own little house of cards seperated from scaling for a reason.
That’s bad but even then the original cast should inherit scaling since ar cast are just taken parts and plush suits of og cast,I’ll make another thread later for that
Okay so where's your proof it was done instantly?
P1-voicelines of the tearing apart threats
P2-laughters etc happening as soon as a jumpscare
C or Q- there’s a axiomatic reasoning to correlate the con
We aren't told a damn thing other than an implication the FNaF1 crew can tear humans apart. No timeframe given.
Fnaf 2 the same thing
Ar the same thing
Ucn,the same thing
So uhh on the implication part what are you referring to and as for the timeframe we can just appeal to fnaf ar
The calc assumes it takes less than a second. We have reason to believe it's not less than a second. Plus, the FNaF1 crew can't Warp across the map, that is spawned by 4/20 mode making it so they move cameras every few seconds, so there's no reason to try and keep track of them when they're moving every few seconds, and thus, it was assumed that they can warp across the map.
It wasn’t assuming anything,sharous01 used the in-universe timeframe. The scripted ******* part of the light closing off and Bonnie appearing there+ 4/20 wasn’t even used what was was night 2,along with that the arguemnt you just presupposed would more so support that they are so fast that it’s useless to use the cameras in context but I digress.
Then bring them, because right now, there are a grand total of two: Springtrap venting, and Bonnie's shoddy-ass feat.
I kinda already did as there’s links there lol and the Bonnie thing isn’t a mistake
they were. Check the comments.
Comments doesn’t prove anything if it’s not on the profiles,that’s the context I was referring to so my apologies for not clarifying betyer
Two feats will never be more consistent than six entire feats throwing FNaF1/2 into the Average Human/Athletic Human range, especially when one of those Superhuman feats is performed by a guy who blitzes the characters you're trying to scale.
He didn’t even blitz them,they were disoriented and weren’t even allowed to go in the back+we even directly in game along with that,it’s more of a off gaurd feat and shouldn’t be used to try to upscale whatever the context might be afton from ogs
2.once again those need to be under profiles but I’ll address those athletic stuff later with calcs and two feats for consistency would be fine enough since it presupposes that the first one isn’t a hoax but once again I digress
Aka, you have one superhuman feat.

Debunk it here. I don't care how much you did on discord, because that's not on this forum and it aint in this thread.
The problem with it is that Scott’s models change in certain scenes and how the scooper is big as almost as the hole wall in SL snd how the same in SB,the basic measurements used the bigger methods which is logical and the person in question used the smaller frame and how the overall heights were small along with the site.
So the method of using it at its regular most big size is much better than shrunken it down to ballora
"I think we should scale this guy who blitzed the animatronics to the animatronics and vice versa!"

Uhuh. No.
He didn’t blitz them,more so ambushed but it’s all good.

Wog? Idk about you but I ain’t familiar with custom languages made by single people no offense and secondly I already appealed to that of fnaf vr as a necessity
Here you go. Also, insulting people who don't agree with you and not bothering to learn the rules of the site are why practically nothing you've proposed has ever been accepted here. Either learn to be mature or no one will take you seriously. I might not like the "edgelord" bit, but Reaper's contributed far more to this site than you ever have and that's for a very good reason.

Ok so a site that argues under nothing that attacks my arguemnt nor is elaborate onward
Also, insulting people who don't agree with you and not bothering to learn the rules of the site are why practically nothing you've proposed has ever been accepted here. Either learn to be mature or no one will take you seriously. I might not like the "edgelord" bit,
but Reaper's contributed far more to this site than you ever have and that's for a very good reason.
When did I insult him? All I did was comment how I wasn’t familiar with the custom language so that’s really just a you issue,along with that while yes it’s not been accepted it’s only due to misconceptions and moderation no permission yet as they have to accept stuff first,along with that ok cool he’s been here longer I’m not sure what’s the supposed to prove as for instance you can work longer but still be wrong or downright delusional on many things.So either chill out or you can just take that to your own coping corner

As for the reaper contribution,that’s depending on context and how the scales actually supposed to work but that’s just me once again doesn’t make me Care in the very slightest.

Not really since quality doesn’t = quantity in the sense that a minor mistake in a book shouldn’t devalue any of the following context we already knew.at worst just ignore them
Won't argue much over this anymore since I already said I'll agree to disagree, but Scott said he will review and correct merch almost all of the time. It's important to note he said almost. Considering the book has some simple mistakes that wouldn't take much to correct, it's not too absurd to assume this is one of the few times Scott didn't fully go through it. Once again, I won't argue past this since I said I'll agree to disagree. If you want to use it, go ahead, just don't expect me to fully agree.
Did you talk with Aurora when debunking it? If not, you should probably talk with her first so she can give any counter arguments she may have.
I already did via appealing to the links in sharous01
Aside from the Bonnie calc, the speed calcs linked are for the Funtimes, who have different scaling from the classics.
Springlocks are pretty different from the classics, so it's safer to separate them when scaling, which is why the classics scale to the bite of '87 instead of the bite of '83, so separate scaling should also apply for speed.

Last edited:
Won't argue much over this anymore since I already said I'll agree to disagree, but Scott said he will review and correct merch almost all of the time. It's important to note he said almost. Considering the book has some simple mistakes that wouldn't take much to correct, it's not too absurd to assume this is one if the few times Scott didn't fully go through it. Once again, I won't argue past this since I said I'll agree to disagree. If you want to use it, go ahead, just don't expect me to fully agree.
alright fair enough
Did you talk with Aurora when debunking it? If not, you should probably talk with her first so she can give any counter arguments she may have.
I did,I have explained when responding to Dareaper as well the issues with the calculation they did and they agree and I’m associated with them in a server with plans.
Aside from the Bonnie calc, the speed calcs linked are for the Funtimes, who have different scaling from the classics.
Not really as due to the case of remannt logic they should be comparable but I get your point.will just do the other ogs for calcs for safety purposes.
Springlocks are pretty different from the classics, so it's safer to separate them when scaling, which is why the classics scale to the bite of '87 instead of the bite of '83, so separate scaling should also apply for speed.
The endo mechanism Have the same materials and stuff compared to that of the springlocks,along with we have context from fnaf 2 to directly a case of novels(yes I know they are meh but I’ll use them as an example) are more advanced,along with that the case you have made is more of a case for attack potency or just a bite,you need to have context that supports for speed but I digress on that point.

Ok so a site that argues under nothing that attacks my arguemnt nor is elaborate onward
Word Of God, what Reaper was talking about, is the concept of a creator being able to confirm or de-confirm things about their series. So if Scott says that SL's Custom Night isn't canon, then it isn't canon.
When did I insult him? All I did was comment how I wasn’t familiar with the custom language so that’s really just a you issue
I ain’t familiar with custom languages made by single people
I might have misunderstood, but that seemed like an insult. Regardless, my point about learning the rules of VsB stands.
along with that while yes it’s not been accepted it’s only due to misconceptions and moderation no permission yet as they have to accept stuff first,along with that ok cool he’s been here longer I’m not sure what’s the supposed to prove as for instance you can work longer but still be wrong or downright delusional on many things.So either chill out or you can just take that to your own coping corner
I didn't say he was here longer, I said he's contributed more than you, which is absolutely true. The reason you haven't been able to contribute much is because you don't understand that in order for changes to be made, you have to show your work through calcs on this site, not Discord, and that you have to be willing to adapt to other people's standards. Reaper's contributed more because he's just more knowledgable about those sorts of things.

I'll chill out, but just keep in mind that you can't really change how the site itself works. If you want to try, you'd honestly be better off making an entire thread about the policies you disagree with.

It's an abbreviation of Word of God. It's a super common term.
It wasn’t as the stuff was taken directly and even the parts and boards of the og cast so that’s just a misconception on your end,and as for fnaf ar tearing apart we have context via the voicelines
That's for FNAF AR. Not FNaF1.
P1-voicelines of the tearing apart threats
P2-laughters etc happening as soon as a jumpscare
C or Q- there’s a axiomatic reasoning to correlate the con
Laughter isn't an argument.

AR is seperated from scaling due to a bunch of circular scaling it'd cause.

Got anything else?
Fnaf 2 the same thing
Ar the same thing
Ucn,the same thing
So uhh on the implication part what are you referring to and as for the timeframe we can just appeal to fnaf ar
None of this says it's instant.

Also, it is a ******* JOKE to try and use UCN AKA: Circular scaling part 2 to justify anything.
It wasn’t assuming anything,sharous01 used the in-universe timeframe. The scripted ******* part of the light closing off and Bonnie appearing there+ 4/20 wasn’t even used what was was night 2,along with that the arguemnt you just presupposed would more so support that they are so fast that it’s useless to use the cameras in context but I digress.
Then why can the cameras capture Foxy Malis? Why is him sprinting Athletic Human?

why is Foxy leaping at a bitch like Average Human?

simple: The FNaF1 animatronics aren't superhuman.
I kinda already did as there’s links there lol and the Bonnie thing isn’t a mistake
For the Funtimes. two calcs of which aren't applicable and the other calc only scales to the Funtimes+Scraps.
Not really as due to the case of remannt logic they should be comparable but I get your point.will just do the other ogs for calcs for safety purposes.
Remnant is Immortality and hax. Not stats.

otherwise every character in the series would have 10-C joints, and do you really want that?
Comments doesn’t prove anything if it’s not on the profiles,that’s the context I was referring to so my apologies for not clarifying betyer
Okay than that Bonnie calc isn't accepted cause I said so. I can play that game too.
He didn’t even blitz them,they were disoriented and weren’t even allowed to go in the back+we even directly in game along with that,it’s more of a off gaurd feat and shouldn’t be used to try to upscale whatever the context might be afton from ogs
2.once again those need to be under profiles but I’ll address those athletic stuff later with calcs and two feats for consistency would be fine enough since it presupposes that the first one isn’t a hoax but once again I digress
1. You can turn around to Afton and the animatronics couldn't do shit.

2. The man is literally Athletic Human for the reason of blitzing them.

Word Of God, what Reaper was talking about, is the concept of a creator being able to confirm or de-confirm things about their series. So if Scott says that SL's Custom Night isn't canon, then it isn't canon.
Yeah but where is that the case and still that didn’t attack me as in question he just baseless claim.
I might have misunderstood, but that seemed like an insult. Regardless, my point about learning the rules of VsB stands.
Yeah but I already understood that you just seem to overreact
I didn't say he was here longer, I said he's contributed more than you, which is absolutely true. The reason you haven't been able to contribute much is because you don't understand that in order for changes to be made, you have to show your work through calcs on this site, not Discord, and that you have to be willing to adapt to other people's standards. Reaper's contributed more because he's just more knowledgable about those sorts of things.
I have? And when have I appealed for discord for my reasonings as to things,I have also posted and done things similar on YouTube and was even willing to give a reasoning on the street + thing with him in depth context so that’s once again just you sticking your nose in business you don’t understand no offense btw as it can happen to all of us. And he’s not more knowledgeable atleast in the sense of the verse in this context he’s talking about and that’s more of a subjective term by what your asserting as you barely know me to begin with and his experience or whatever doesn’t really prove much.
I'll chill out, but just keep in mind that you can't really change how the site itself works. If you want to try, you'd honestly be better off making an entire thread about the policies you disagree with.
And I didn’t try that either,I even appealed and did what was told in question and even did blogs for the following,and sure I’ll keep that in mind on the policies.

Also, as for the "Reaper has contributed much more than you" thing that was brought up...

I have over 40K posts. No shit I have.

Like, I could go and talk about how many verses I've single-handedly created or reworked, or I could say it doesn't matter and move on.

My point that started this whole argument was: "I don't give a flying **** what happened on discord, make it happen here" and I stand by that.

It's an abbreviation of Word of God. It's a super common term.
Cool so Doesn’t attack my arguemnt in teh slightest and is irrelevant,W red herring
That's for FNAF AR. Not FNaF1.
Once again I presupposed scaling to those characaters
Laughter isn't an argument.
It kinda was but hey you be you on the appeal to ignorance
AR is seperated from scaling due to a bunch of circular scaling it'd cause.
Why would it cause circular scaling? We just be upscaling the original cast off of fnaf ar due to ar being inferior to the og cast which was explored
Got anything else?

Used correlations to suggest that+fnaf 2 mention was to show consistent with other games
Also, it is a ******* JOKE to try and use UCN AKA: Circular scaling part 2 to justify anything.
Why would that also be circular scaling? Since we just be comparing them to ucn states which are relatively the same as og cast so your just spiting out nonsense no offense.
Then why can the cameras capture Foxy Malis? Why is him sprinting Athletic Human?
There presence disables the cameras when they move aka disable the camera then move.and also it’s not athletic human but I’ll just post a stronger one
why is Foxy leaping at a bitch like Average Human?
Why does that matter? Especially since the very context is that it’s under a different move of speed rather than what’s generally used as speed.
simple: The FNaF1 animatronics aren't superhuman.
Yeah no but all good I’ll deal with that later
For the Funtimes. two calcs of which aren't applicable and the other calc only scales to the Funtimes+Scraps.
Remannt logic as funtimes contain portions of the full ogs would grant they they should be comparable to them lol and plus that’s more evident with molten Freddy who has context on the originals.
Remnant is Immortality and hax. Not stats.
It’s directly stated to be in stats💀💀💀💀💀https://media.discordapp.net/attach...cceace06c8f4d94f8983687530e7312311a05eadeb26&
otherwise every character in the series would have 10-C joints, and do you really want that?
They not and nothing based off mangle should even correlate to other cast members,but I’ll deal with mangle stuff later
Okay than that Bonnie calc isn't accepted cause I said so. I can play that game too.
It was accepted LOL
1. You can turn around to Afton and the animatronics couldn't do shit.
Once again I gave a reason as to why that’s the case so you didn’t attack that
2. The man is literally Athletic Human for the reason of blitzing them.
He didn’t but alr
Also, as for the "Reaper has contributed much more than you" thing that was brought up...

I have over 40K posts. No shit I have.

Like, I could go and talk about how many verses I've single-handedly created or reworked, or I could say it doesn't matter and move on.

My point that started this whole argument was: "I don't give a flying **** what happened on discord, make it happen here" and I stand by that.
I really don’t care,your stuff can still be in question on how they are handled but i digress

Last edited:
Cool so Doesn’t attack my arguemnt in teh slightest and is irrelevant,W red herring
I find it really interesting how you'll suck off what Scott says if it benefits you, but you'll dismiss it if it doesn't... hmmm....
Once again I presupposed scaling to those characaters
Not in the OP of this thread. And again, circular scaling.
It kinda was but hey you be you on the appeal to ignorance
I'm laughing at this video of a guy doing FNaF1 with no lights, am I capable of tearing him apart now?
Why would it cause circular scaling? We just be upscaling the original cast off of fnaf ar due to ar being inferior to the og cast which was explored
FNaF1 cast<<<Afton<Springtrap=FNaF1 cast.

That would be just one part of the scaling chain. This KILLS ar scaling here mate.
Used correlations to suggest that+fnaf 2 mention was to show consistent with other games
You make it really ******' hard not to insult you sometimes. You argue ad-infinitum until people ghost you or you ghost them, so I'll just copy/paste my argument from before since there is no difference

Why would that also be circular scaling? Since we just be comparing them to ucn states which are relatively the same as og cast so your just spiting out nonsense no offense.
The scaling chain in UCN goes Afton<<<FNaF1 crew... ya know, the same crew he tore to pieces?
There presence disables

Uhuh, yeah, sure.

Not knowing about that Foxy became famous for in FNaF1 is sure proving to me that you're capable of handling this verse.

Back