• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Fnaf Upgrade?

Yeah but where is that the case and still that didn’t attack me as in question he just baseless claim.
Scott stated that FNAF SL: Custom Night isn't canon here.
I'll transcribe what he said for you:
"Hey guys! I wanted to let you all know that I'll be working on an update for the game that will add a "Custom Night" to the Extras menu.

To answer a few questions about it:

1) Yes, it will be FREE. When the update is ready, your games will automatically update to include this feature.

2) It will NOT be canon. (otherwise it would screw up the entire plotline!)

3) It will be unlocked only when you have 3-stars, so you'd better get to work!

4) Since it's not part of the game's "Story Mode", you will be able to jump right into the action from the Extras menu and restart as many times as you like.

5) It would have been awesome to have this ready for Halloween, but there's no way that will be possible. Be looking for this in December!"
Yeah but I already understood that you just seem to overreact
I'm not going to put myself through this rabbit hole
I have? And when have I appealed for discord for my reasonings as to things,I have also posted and done things similar on YouTube and was even willing to give a reasoning on the street + thing with him in depth context so that’s once again just you sticking your nose in business you don’t understand no offense btw as it can happen to all of us. And he’s not more knowledgeable atleast in the sense of the verse in this context he’s talking about and that’s more of a subjective term by what your asserting as you barely know me to begin with and his experience or whatever doesn’t really prove much.

And I didn’t try that either,I even appealed and did what was told in question and even did blogs for the following,and sure I’ll keep that in mind on the policies.
The thing is, you've are referred to some calcs done on discord, and also for the dismissal of the 9kj scooper feat, that they would like to read themselves to corroborate. We can't trust just your words, right?
Once again I presupposed scaling to those characaters

It kinda was but hey you be you on the appeal to ignorance

Why would it cause circular scaling? We just be upscaling the original cast off of fnaf ar due to ar being inferior to the og cast which was explored

Used correlations to suggest that+fnaf 2 mention was to show consistent with other games
We don't scale them to each other because we have no reasons to. Sure, they look similar, and have similar feats, but if one were to be hit with a change in stats, the other would be unaltered. This is the reason why the AR versions of the animatronics have Unknown speed, instead of Athletic Human like the ogs.
Why would that also be circular scaling? Since we just be comparing them to ucn states which are relatively the same as og cast so your just spiting out nonsense no offense.
We also don't scale the OGs to the UCN ones because they happen in drastically different contexts, and the UCN ones do not even have remnant. One happens in real life, the other in a pocket dimension-like place. They are not comparable. Currently they have the same speed as a place holder, and I'm working to change that.

Scott stated that FNAF SL: Custom Night isn't canon here.
I'll transcribe what he said for you:
He stated that for plot not the characters themselves and capabilities+this was re used in help wanted
I'm not going to put myself through this rabbit hole

The thing is, you've are referred to some calcs done on discord, and also for the dismissal of the 9kj scooper feat, that they would like to read themselves to corroborate. We can't trust just your words, right?
Once again I have clarified even when talking to reaper on this same thread that my friend in context sharous01 did speak to man’s on this matter and gave a in depth explanation for the calcs fault hood,and yeah sure I’ll just have them clarify or update the calc entirely
We don't scale them to each other because we have no reasons to. Sure, they look similar, and have similar feats, but if one were to be hit with a change in stats, the other would be unaltered. This is the reason why the AR versions of the animatronics have Unknown speed, instead of Athletic Human like the ogs.
The entire point of ar and with multiple other statements is that they are replicas of the og cast with same endo,movement etc etc,I’ll provide proof but yeah that’s just self evidentScan one Scan two Scan three within itself as they should act as upgrades but og cast scales to or upscales.
We also don't scale the OGs to the UCN ones because they happen in drastically different contexts, and the UCN ones do not even have remnant. One happens in real life, the other in a pocket dimension-like place. They are not comparable. Currently they have the same speed as a place holder, and I'm working to change that.
Ucn is a nightmare but alright sure

I find it really interesting how you'll suck off what Scott says if it benefits you, but you'll dismiss it if it doesn't... hmmm....
Ok bro that’s just being weird and unnecessary as heck
Not in the OP of this thread. And again, circular scaling.
Gives no reason as to why it’s circular scaling so appeal to ignorance
I'm laughing at this video of a guy doing FNaF1 with no lights, am I capable of tearing him apart now?
No? What that doesn’t determine anything lol
FNaF1 cast<<<Afton<Springtrap=FNaF1 cast.

That would be just one part of the scaling chain. This KILLS ar scaling here mate.
Ok so no it would be more like this
Human afton<fnaf ar cast<og 4< Springtrap
Human afton doesn’t scale to verse at all(ok rephrase downscales)
You make it really ******' hard not to insult you sometimes. You argue ad-infinitum until people ghost you or you ghost them, so I'll just copy/paste my argument from before since there is no difference

None of this says it's instant.
Once again you are just insulting so ad hominem fallacy rather than addressing the point in mind+I already implied for AR case it’s instant but you didn’t address that and just repeating yourself so circular reasoning once again.
The scaling chain in UCN goes Afton<<<FNaF1 crew... ya know, the same crew he tore to pieces?
No cuz ucn is a dream and aftons just being forced to endure all the stuff and no he didn’t tear them apart in that sense,he actively had a trap for them in shadow Freddy to drain and take them down and it’s even more in question with the faz wrench also being prevalent but I digress. Scan for trap

Uhuh, yeah, sure.

Is vague about his argument
Not knowing about that Foxy became famous for in FNaF1 is sure proving to me that you're capable of handling this verse.
Yeah so you once again not address any of my arguemnts and just go to insult me,

-and not gonna save time and argue about that last comment as you’ve proven to be very immature.Take care

He stated that for plot not the characters themselves and capabilities+this was re used in help wanted
Uh... if something isn't canon then it can't be used for anything. Even feats.
The entire point of ar and with multiple other statements is that they are replicas of the og cast with same endo,movement etc etc,I’ll provide proof but yeah that’s just self evidentScan one Scan two Scan three within itself as they should act as upgrades but og cast scales to or upscales.
However, they also cause circular scaling through Afton existing, so nah.
Ucn is a nightmare but alright sure
No. No it is not.
Ok bro that’s just being weird and unnecessary as heck
So you have no argument? The point is that I think you're being biased mate.

No? What that doesn’t determine anything lol
But you say laughing means you can tear someone apart! How could you go against your own arguments like that?
No cuz ucn is a dream and aftons just being forced to endure all the stuff and no he didn’t tear them apart in that sense,he actively had a trap for them in shadow Freddy to drain and take them down and it’s even more in question with the faz wrench also being prevalent but I digress. Scan for trap
Ok so no it would be more like this
Human afton<fnaf ar cast<og 4< Springtrap
Human afton doesn’t scale to verse at all(ok rephrase downscales)
It's literally called a theory. Plus, it says he set some kind of trap and OVERPOWERED THEM. You would have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Shadow Freddy is weakening them... but there's nothing supporting that but headcanon.

Also, prove it was a fazwrench Afton used! And no, not through words, I mean through a scan baby!
Once again you are just insulting so ad hominem fallacy rather than addressing the point in mind+I already implied for AR case it’s instant but you didn’t address that and just repeating yourself so circular reasoning once again.
If you get to regurgitate arguments so can I Malis.
Is vague about his argument
"There presence disables the cameras when they move aka disable the camera then move.and also it’s not athletic human but I’ll just post a stronger one"

This is your argument that I responded with by SHOWING you that Foxy does not disable shit. If that's vague, then everything you've ever put forth on this thread is vague.
Yeah so you once again not address any of my arguemnts and just go to insult me,

-and not gonna save time and argue about that last comment as you’ve proven to be very immature.Take care
Teapot calling the kettle black eh?

If you don't know what that means: I'm saying I've observed the exact same tendencies in you.

Once again I have clarified even when talking to reaper on this same thread that my friend in context sharous01 did speak to man’s on this matter and gave a in depth explanation for the calcs fault hood,and yeah sure I’ll just have them clarify or update the calc entirely
Man?!!! BRO WTF

Uh... if something isn't canon then it can't be used for anything. Even feats.
The context of canon is vaguely used and still these context are used in fnaf unless there are stated otherwise btw
However, they also cause circular scaling through Afton existing, so nah.
Nope that’s not the case but alr
No. No it is not.
Yes it is lol the same stuff with man in room expressed this+the voices in ucn

So you have no argument? The point is that I think you're being biased mate.
I wasn’t but alr w appeal to emotion
But you say laughing means you can tear someone apart! How could you go against your own arguments like that?

It's literally called a theory. Plus, it says he set some kind of trap and OVERPOWERED THEM. You would have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Shadow Freddy is weakening them... but there's nothing supporting that but headcanon.
overpowered them is a vague context and can mean a lot of them lol,that’s just a basic fact in fiction and somehow this is misunderstood by you and the shadow Freddy context is due to him and agony creatures feeding off agony and dark remnant which was elaborated in frights and fnaf ar lol.
Also, prove it was a fazwrench Afton used! And no, not through words, I mean through a scan baby!

If you get to regurgitate arguments so can I Malis.
Uh huh,yeah that’s just being weird
"There presence disables the cameras when they move aka disable the camera then move.and also it’s not athletic human but I’ll just post a stronger one"

This is your argument that I responded with by SHOWING you that Foxy does not disable shit. If that's vague, then everything you've ever put forth on this thread is vague.
This is just a visual of the movement of the character in context lol and they don’t always have too atlest in foxy context while it’s consistent with Bonnie chica and Freddy
Teapot calling the kettle black eh?

If you don't know what that means: I'm saying I've observed the exact same tendencies in you.
I’ve never been that way with people and if you think that based off harmless words then you are very sensitive but idc

The context of canon is vaguely used and still these context are used in fnaf unless there are stated otherwise btw
Scott said it's not canon citing that it would roll the story over. If the guy who made the thing in the first place says straight up before it even Launches that it is not canon, then you aren't using anything from it to scale things outside of it. That's how something being canon or not works.
Yes it is lol the same stuff with man in room expressed this+the voices in ucn
I linked you a recently accepted page that literally tells you flat-out that it's a realm of some kind. Fully scanned and referenced. Argue with @ShionAH who made the profile not me.
overpowered them is a vague context and can mean a lot of them lol,that’s just a basic fact in fiction and somehow this is misunderstood by you and the shadow Freddy context is due to him and agony creatures feeding off agony and dark remnant which was elaborated in frights and fnaf ar lol.
Overpower doesn't leave much to the imagination as to how their scaling goes Malis.

Prove that Shadow Freddy is a being of Agony. Again, with scans.
Uh huh,yeah that’s just being weird
I do not care what you think about it, the point is that you have been wording the exact same argument differently in response to me like 50% of the time. The other 50% is "nuh uh".
This is just a visual of the movement of the character in context lol and they don’t always have too atlest in foxy context while it’s consistent with Bonnie chica and Freddy
You said their movement disables cameras Malis. Foxy being shown sprinting is proof that they can disable the cameras whenever they want, and that they choose to do it in order to hide their movement.
I’ve never been that way with people and if you think that based off harmless words then you are very sensitive but idc
Yes. Yes you have Malis. Both in this thread and a very certain Poppy Playtime thread you've ghosted. If you want to continue this argument... don't. Because it doesn't matter who's immature or who started it. We are both derailing and it will stop now.

Scott said it's not canon citing that it would roll the story over. If the guy who made the thing in the first place says straight up before it even Launches that it is not canon, then you aren't using anything from it to scale things outside of it. That's how something being canon or not works.
He states it in the sense of the story,not the characters itself and once again canon is dependent on context as it’s usually twisted or can be applied in a different sense in fiction which this Cn in particular has multiple sets of continuity and is in its own right usable as shown with others but I digress my main premise still stands.
I linked you a recently accepted page that literally tells you flat-out that it's a realm of some kind. Fully scanned and referenced. Argue with @ShionAH who made the profile not me.
It’s not a realm of some time it’s just a nightmare scape for afton and yeah sure I’ll deal with him
Overpower doesn't leave much to the imagination as to how their scaling goes Malis.
No? We see direct context of what actually happens compared to the assertion that’s made which doesn’t refute what I said and rather denotes your position as it’s clearly not actually happen.heck Henry even admits uncertainty of the events of happening which places him into even more question but i once again digress
Prove that Shadow Freddy is a being of Agony. Again, with scans.
Is assocaited with shadow Bonnie who’s implied to be made of dark remant and that as nightmare he states how he’s aftons wickedness made of flesh and even then the context of shadow Bonnie is enough since UG already assocaites them with one another. Scan one Scan two
I do not care what you think about it, the point is that you have been wording the exact same argument differently in response to me like 50% of the time. The other 50% is "nuh uh".
I haven’t,although you have but it’s all good
What i have been doing however is giving further information and arguemnt that should justify the initial premise I had in mind but aye you be you.
You said their movement disables cameras Malis. Foxy being shown sprinting is proof that they can disable the cameras whenever they want, and that they choose to do it in order to hide their movement.
That’s once again and as I even stated myself just differs foxy to others and that for visual purposes since Scott’s asserted how he wanted foxy to be a surprise in dawko interview
Yes. Yes you have Malis. Both in this thread and a very certain Poppy Playtime thread you've ghosted. If you want to continue this argument... don't. Because it doesn't matter who's immature or who started it. We are both derailing and it will stop now.
Never insulted even in that one,at worst those are comments that be seen as offensive but aren’t intended and Sorry if that’s not the case but I’m clearly not willing to display that act and grew past it while you haven’t but alright I don’t care.

He states it in the sense of the story,not the characters itself and once again canon is dependent on context as it’s usually twisted or can be applied in a different sense in fiction which this Cn in particular has multiple sets of continuity and is in its own right usable as shown with others but I digress my main premise still stands.
It does not matter if it's in the sense of the story or anything else. If it's not canon you can't use it. You could probably add a key to the Funtimes for the Custom Night, but you aren't porting feats in either direction for it.
It’s not a realm of some time it’s just a nightmare scape for afton and yeah sure I’ll deal with him
Good.
No? We see direct context of what actually happens compared to the assertion that’s made which doesn’t refute what I said and rather denotes your position as it’s clearly not actually happen.heck Henry even admits uncertainty of the events of happening which places him into even more question but i once again digress

Is assocaited with shadow Bonnie who’s implied to be made of dark remant and that as nightmare he states how he’s aftons wickedness made of flesh and even then the context of shadow Bonnie is enough since UG already assocaites them with one another. Scan one Scan two

That doesn't look like it's draining Remnant, from what I'm interpreting it's that Dark Remnant is attracted to Bright Remnant, nothing about absorption or weakening or anything else. Least that's my interpretation on the matter.
That’s once again and as I even stated myself just differs foxy to others and that for visual purposes since Scott’s asserted how he wanted foxy to be a surprise in dawko interview
And yet we have to take feats of hax at face value. Foxy being surprising does not mean they don't just choose to screw over your cameras to hide their movement.
Never insulted even in that one,at worst those are comments that be seen as offensive but aren’t intended and Sorry if that’s not the case but I’m clearly not willing to display that act and grew past it while you haven’t but alright I don’t care.
My memory is better than yours on this matter then... probably because I fact-checked to make sure I wasn't talking out of my ass. But again, it doesn't matter. We are derailing. We need to stop.

It does not matter if it's in the sense of the story or anything else. If it's not canon you can't use it. You could probably add a key to the Funtimes for the Custom Night, but you aren't porting feats in either direction for it.
I like how I gave a context that’s presupposing something different in the context of the verse and there’s always a necessity for them in the sense of what’s atleast being applicable for the character.
Good.

That doesn't look like it's draining Remnant, from what I'm interpreting it's that Dark Remnant is attracted to Bright Remnant, nothing about absorption or weakening or anything else. Least that's my interpretation on the matter.
Dark remnant is attracted and made from negative emotions and that using context of Eleanor she feeds off this n which shadows also do in shadow Bonnie,the ogs have dark remnant in them which is also expressed.That would narratively suppose the case for Freddy(shadow Freddy) as well.
And yet we have to take feats of hax at face value. Foxy being surprising does not mean they don't just choose to screw over your cameras to hide their movement.
I already gave a case that just differentiates foxy from the other ogs as he’s more narratively a rusher type attacker compared to the other characters.
My memory is better than yours on this matter then... probably because I fact-checked to make sure I wasn't talking out of my ass. But again, it doesn't matter. We are derailing. We need to stop.
Ok I ain’t gonna beef so sorry for anything that’s escalated to this extent.

There's a line in the game from one of the Nightmares saying "he's very real" which would suggest it's a physical like realm.
That doesn’t mean anything,him saying he’s very real just means that he’s very physical and not in context atleast referring to a manniquens if you know dittophobia,ucn can still be a nightmare with the characters appearing as real,which we already know in context in fnaf how nightmares and Dreams can be real.

That doesn’t mean anything,him saying he’s very real just means that he’s very physical and not in context atleast referring to a manniquens if you know dittophobia,ucn can still be a nightmare with the characters appearing as real,which we already know in context in fnaf how nightmares and Dreams can be real.
There's another line of them having flesh given to them.

And if dreams are physical/real, wouldn't that just suggest that it's still a physical realm regardless?

So since by the calculations of Funtime foxy KE feat was accepted as shown on

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Sharousisback1/Sister_Location_calc_blog_part_1

Can we make a profile for the Funtime animatronics on the platform.

I can make a Funtime foxy user blog profile and have a person who’s better at making them fix it as I’m only limited to a mobile device.

Along with that we should also count the fact that the calculations for ogs dismemberment was also accepted as seen here that was also corrected and given a link for common feat and that should be applicable to the ogs as seen here

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Sharousisback1/Freddy_Fazbear_tore_my_arm

So overall are we fine with placing most of the characters In five nights at Freddy’s at wall level more specifically the original cast.

Not only that but Bonnie speed calculation was also accepted as seen here
so we should fully have the verse at wall level ranges with superhuman speed
Bump

Just to give a relevent example, the incidents in the madness combat series are non-canon, and they are not used on profiles for blatantly obvious reasons. if we were to use the same logic as you are now, the entire scaling would break because then you'd have characters who are usually 9-C scaling all the way to 8-C, Hank being able to on command transform into his Mag form, and Tricky scaling above every single character in the series...

if it's stated to be non-canon, everything about it is non-canon. not everything in the non-canon material reflects what the creator really thinks they can do.

Back