• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Dragon Ball speed downgrade?

it was bothering me.
isn't the speed feat based on direct space travel?
the new standards on speed say that it doesn't scale to combat speed.

is there any evidence to suggest that it scales to combat speed? if not, what speed should be used?

i mean the explosion reaching kaioshin realm was just that, an explosion that moves through space and the rest are also space-flight if i saw correctly.

Beerus apparently reacted to it, and they’d scale to the speed of their Ki blasts/explosions by default
yeah this is pretty much how dragon ball works, characters scale to their own explosions and shockwaves. Beerus did indeed also react to this.

it was bothering me.
isn't the speed feat based on direct space travel?
the new standards on speed say that it doesn't scale to combat speed.

is there any evidence to suggest that it scales to combat speed? if not, what speed should be used?
Dbz characters fight while flying, blitz each other, outpace each others kis blast all the time
And I got ninja'd

To be fair nothing has shown Whis can fight while doing his flight thing. The fact It's because of the staff and he's basically stationary also kinda hurts that particular one.

The speed of the attacks that covered universe 7,I'm sure no one has ever done such before or close.

Back