• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Arrowverse Revisions

Spoiler alert for the latest episodes of the Flash (7x08, 7x09). Yes, this entire article only details the CW.

So, the Speedforce is most likely going to be the new villain for the Flash season 7 of the Flash. As the new main villain, I doubt that this personified Speedforce would be equal to The Flash, and built in a garage. So, when we have new feats, should we create a new speedforce key? Or should we just keep the current Speedforce key?

Barry Allen should also have a Season 7 key, with limited resurrections (he was able to bring Alexa back to life with help from Iris West)

I'm not sure whether these revisions should be added, thoughts?

Links? Scans?
tell me exactly what you need and i will give it to you. this is my first thread on revisions so i'm sorry if I don't have something that's needed to be added.

here is Iris and Flash reviving Alexa btw. as for Speedforce key, i'm wondering if we should add a key since otherwise, we may have a 2-A CW Barry Allen for a period of time.

there might even be a bit more powers that Flash and Iris now have due to their connection with the forces.

Usually scans or links supporting downgrades or upgrades, to support the reason why a character is to be displayed as such and such
Alright, thank you. I was assuming this is what you meant, but I was wondering if you needed it for some specific cause (such as differences between speed force nora and the regular speed force, just as an example)

Well, like I don’t know what you’re talking about in terms of what you’re saying the OP.

You have to assume I and others, didn’t watch the show, so using scans and links to support your words would help you convince me on what you’re trying to pass to be correct.

Well, like I don’t know what you’re talking about in terms of what you’re saying the OP.

You have to assume I and others, didn’t watch the show, so using scans and links to support your words would help you convince me on what you’re trying to pass to be correct.
Yes, I know that's why I added the link, and I was wondering if you needed anything else

Back