• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential 1-A upgrade for True Darkseid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
True Darkseid is currently Low 1-C, which for the most part I agree with. However, his recent Death Metal showings might, just might put him up to 1-A (Outerverse level).

Please note I am not very experienced in VS Debating when it comes to the more powerful characters and have difficulty scaling their power as a whole. I would like some guidance before potentially moving this to content revision.

As shown in Death Metal, these feats might, might upgrade Darkseid to 1-A, however I am not sure about this. I would like people's opinions on these scans:

multiverse-3-1200x675.jpg

DC-Comics-Death-Metal-Trinity-Crisis-1-spoilers-18.jpg
bVDrFBN86z4utg6pbwaufK.jpg
Death-Metal-Final-Crisis-Darkseid.jpg

https://****************.ru/uploads/manga/dark-nights-death-metal-2020/chapters/4/23.jpg
Please share your thoughts/opinions about a potential Outerverse level upgrade for Darkseid. Once again, I could be wrong, but I need some confirmation at least.

I don't see how any of that is 1-A at all, the map stops right at the sphere of gods which is accepted as low 1-C, and the rest of the scans is a bunch of "reality in danger" stuff, too vague.

actually, I see Sog as high hyperversel or even outversel, however, it is very difficult to prove this in this wiki, especially when there are a lot of DC haters staff... So I don't recommend you try it.

actually, I see Sog as high hyperversel or even outversel, however, it is very difficult to prove this in this wiki, especially when there are a lot of DC haters staff... So I don't recommend you try it.
Seriously?

I don't know anything about DC, but non of this seems to justify 1-A

Thank you for all of your input. Like I said I am not very educated in higher tier character scaling. I will probably ask a mod to close this after getting some more replies.

1. None of this is 1-A.

2. There are already revisions for DC Comics in the works.

3. People (not the OP in specific) should really stop blaming a verse's tier on "staff hate", it's immature.
That's why this is a "question and answers" board, not a revision request. I'm asking if this would make him 1-A.

I heard they are also downgrading the High 1-As to 1-A, is that correct?

Most of this is just talking about Final Crisis when Darkseid fell over reality from the Godsphere. Which isn’t a new showing at all. So this doesn’t really support an upgrade in anyway.

Also the reason it’s very difficult to prove upgrades on here is because of the terrible way DC is forced to be scaled on this site.

Last edited:
I feel like this has veered off topic a bit. Does the OP have anything to add or should I close this?

No. They are explicitly been outerversal in this wiki for multiple reasons. Infinte Dimensions are none of that.
They're likely getting downgraded actually. A lot of the reasons don't hold up.

They're likely getting downgraded actually. A lot of the reasons don't hold up.
Like what? It's very clearly stated multiple times he scales above creation and has gone to places that are 1A, and have created his creation equal to the main dc one. If you are saying the source wall, monitor sphere and such will no longer be 1A then there's the overvoid thing too

Like what? It's very clearly stated multiple times he scales above creation and has gone to places that are 1A, and have created his creation equal to the main dc one. If you are saying the source wall, monitor sphere and such will no longer be 1A then there's the overvoid thing too
The fact that these 1-A realms may no longer meet the actual requirements for 1-A. Overvoid himself is also due a revision and it's likely a downgrade.

Anyway, I'm not at liberty to go over the specifics but this is the general state of things.

The fact that these 1-A realms may no longer meet the actual requirements for 1-A. Overvoid himself is also due a revision and it's likely a downgrade.
I mean maybe the multivese and such will be downgraded but not the Source wall and such because they have blatent statements of them being 1A. Like the last time someone tried to downgrade that it was rejected, so not seing why that matters. Plus there are more multiple things of him scaling to the endless and such Which does make him 1A.
Anyway, I'm not at liberty to go over the specifics but this is the general state of things.
Ok?

True Darkseid is currently Low 1-C, which for the most part I agree with. However, his recent Death Metal showings might, just might put him up to 1-A (Outerverse level).

Please note I am not very experienced in VS Debating when it comes to the more powerful characters and have difficulty scaling their power as a whole. I would like some guidance before potentially moving this to content revision.

As shown in Death Metal, these feats might, might upgrade Darkseid to 1-A, however I am not sure about this. I would like people's opinions on these scans:

multiverse-3-1200x675.jpg

DC-Comics-Death-Metal-Trinity-Crisis-1-spoilers-18.jpg
bVDrFBN86z4utg6pbwaufK.jpg
Death-Metal-Final-Crisis-Darkseid.jpg

23.jpg

Please share your thoughts/opinions about a potential Outerverse level upgrade for Darkseid. Once again, I could be wrong, but I need some confirmation at least.
Darkseid is a New God and New Gods are platonic archetypes, 1-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back