• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Your Waifu 3.5

Lethice Render
The Queen of Maraeth

Ah, now that is what I like to see. Another would-be savior on her knees before me! Once again, we see that nothing... no one... can stand against me. So powerful, so self-righteous... and here you are, kneeling before me like so many before you. Still, I have to give you credit, Champion. You got so much further than most: I almost broke a sweat breaking you. I think you deserve a special... reward... for your efforts, Champion. Oh, except that's not what you are anymore, is it? A Champion doesn't bow down, hoping a pretty little demon doesn't rip her soul out, does she!? No, that's something I'd expect my dog to do. Is that what you are: a dog? What are you waiting for, dog? Come along...

>Posting the pic himself

>Asking the name

I totally get you, buddy.

Back