• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Udon Training Luffy vs Baryon Mode Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUX

What I mean by post udon training luffy is essentially just prime current luffy but without fifth gear. My own opinion is that luffy wins, and if you think i'm wrong then we can debate it. My discord is LUX#3835

What I mean by post udon training luffy is essentially just prime current luffy but without fifth gear. My own opinion is that luffy wins, and if you think i'm wrong then we can debate it. My discord is LUX#3835
nardo rips a fart and slams

because not only would it be difficult to send scans, but I debate in vc
you just need to put the link of the character you are fighting, I know you will use abilities/hax that you didn't receive or something else

you just need to put the link of the character you are fighting, I know you will use abilities/hax that you didn't receive or something else
you arent supposed to debate by just using the shit on their page on vsbw, if that was how you debate there would be no point because every character would have a definite tier and speed that can't be argued

What I mean by post udon training luffy is essentially just prime current luffy but without fifth gear. My own opinion is that luffy wins, and if you think i'm wrong then we can debate it.
I mean ...that is not hard to debate.. Luffy has the speed edge , has true future sight and durability negation while Naruto is restricted to h2h and has a time limit after which Luffy wins by default. So it's a no brainer

I mean ...that is not hard to debate.. Luffy has the speed edge , has true future sight and durability negation while Naruto is restricted to h2h and has a time limit after which Luffy wins by default. So it's a no brainer
Naruto pisses on him hard enough to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back