• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Timeskip Nico Robin scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on Nico Robin's profile, both her AP and Durability section mention how she easily and casually deflected a sword strike from Diamante (who as we all know is a 7-A) without feeling any pain in her arms.

Because of this, shouldn't Nico Robin scale to him?

Gimme a 7-A waifu plz

I think her regular techniques are 7B. This scale to her Durability. However her strongest techniques, which is mil fleur are 7A is fine

I think her regular techniques are 7B. This scale to her Durability. However her strongest techniques, which is mil fleur are 7A is fine
Good thinking!

We could have her be "7-B, 7-A with strongest attacks", and her durability would just be 7-A.

Good thinking!

We could have her be "7-B, 7-A with strongest attacks", and her durability would just be 7-A.
I don't think her durability is 7A. She got stabbed by Monet which is 7B. The reason why she can deflect 7A attack without pain is because she use multiple arms to distribute the force.

Last edited:
I don't think her durability is 7A. She got stabbed by Monet which is 7B. The reason why she can deflect 7A attack without pain is because she use multiple arms to distribute the force.
Bad argument. Monet is 7-B because Robin is 7-B. If Robin goes up, Monet scales.

Now in the context of the feat, could've sworn we used to accept it.

Robin can scale, but specifically with Mil Fleur. No one scales to that

Bad argument. Monet is 7-B because Robin is 7-B. If Robin goes up, Monet scales.

Is it possibel to say "with more arms"?

And would we say for her durability: "7-B, 7-A with Mil Fluer"?

Mil Fleur isn't a durability amp, it's just her body spread out more.

With more arms is wrong, cause more arms can range from 10 arms to a thousand.

She didn't tank anything. She just redirected it with multiple versions of herself.
It's like Luffy's gatling. Multiple hands.

Her Mil Fleur isn't amping her dura.

So are you concluding Robin is 7B but 7A with Mil Fleur? Because that is Exactly what I said. What are you trying to debunk here?

Wait, wouldn't Robin withstanding getting hit by some of the spiked balls of Diamante's Death Enjambe while protecting Rebecca give her 7-A Durability?

Wait, wouldn't Robin withstanding getting hit by some of the spiked balls of Diamante's Death Enjambe while protecting Rebecca give her 7-A Durability?
I don't think we really ought to look too closely at these "spiked balls" that Diamante uses to attack. That whole sequence is stupid.

Didn't blood draw from her?
And I wouldn't scale those plethora of spiked balls to Diamante's AP brought upon by swinging weapons

I don't think we really ought to look too closely at these "spiked balls" that Diamante uses to attack. That whole sequence is stupid.
Even if it was stupid, it's an attack that did damage to Kyros. That's why I brought it up. Oh well, I won't press the matter, I was only asking.

Didn't blood draw from her?
And I wouldn't scale those plethora of spiked balls to Diamante's AP brought upon by swinging weapons
Yeah, Robin's back was left super bloody after it and that's why Cavendish gave her his coat.

Also, I see that the Robin's 7-B, 7-A with Mil-Fleur is accepted, but considering what we know about Robin in Wano, shouldn't she also get higher with Hana-Hana no Mi + Fishman Karate?

Yeah, Robin's back was left super bloody after it and that's why Cavendish gave her his coat.

Also, I see that the Robin's 7-B, 7-A with Mil-Fleur is accepted, but considering what we know about Robin in Wano, shouldn't she also get higher with Hana-Hana no Mi + Fishman Karate?
Wait, when did she use Fishman Karate?

Nah. I read it over the other day, she wasn't using FMKarate underwater even though she was capable of doing it, she was practicing the core targetting palm strike thing

Nah. I read it over the other day, she wasn't using FMKarate underwater even though she was capable of doing it, she was practicing the core targetting palm strike thing
Oh I know she wasn't using it during Fishman Island, but she was capable of doing it after her timeskip training is what I meant.

Yeah go ahead
I'm finished. Any mistakes?

Looks fine
Great! But I was wondering, do you just want Robin's Dressrosa Durability section to be Mountain Level with Mil Fleur? Or City Level (Scaling from her Attack Potency), Mountain Level with Mil Fleur (Could deflect a sword strike from Diamante without pain in her arms)? I was just asking since City Level is her normal durability and she's only Mountain Level due to Mil Fleur.

Great! But I was wondering, do you just want Robin's Dressrosa Durability section to be Mountain Level with Mil Fleur? Or City Level (Scaling from her Attack Potency), Mountain Level with Mil Fleur (Could deflect a sword strike from Diamante without pain in her arms)? I was just asking since City Level is her normal durability and she's only Mountain Level due to Mil Fleur.
Seems like the 2nd one is the better option.

That ain’t dura tho, it’s just her AP being used offensively, so naw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back