• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Time Skip Base Asta vs Post Time Skip Gear Fourth Luffy

Unlike with AP One Shot, I don't think there is a specified number that need to be reach for characters to speed-blitz on the site

So Luffy got much better Range, better Senses which will easily dodge astas attacks, better Stamina and Endurance, can tank nearly all of Astas attacks via being Rubber and using Haki, Dura neg if we using Wano Luffy or via Red Hawk, Lifting advantage...

Voting Luffy FRA
Still voting Luffy FRA low-mid dif

Correct me if i am wrong, but didn't Cracker cut Boundman's haki? And only failed against Tankman? Yeah if this is post udon Luffy he has internal damage and future sight, but his DF isn't blocking Asta's sword.

? what power could be equalized to haki?
Haki is either life force or spiritual energy, idk if we had a thread to properly agree/disagree with these possibilities, but i doubt there is another one.

DFs so far have been confirmed to be High Level DNA/Biological manipulation, btw, so both Haki and DFs can be equalized, just not to what most other animes have.

Haki is either life force or spiritual energy, idk if we had a thread to properly agree/disagree with these possibilities, but i doubt there is another one.

DFs so far have been confirmed to be High Level DNA/Biological manipulation, btw, so both Haki and DFs can be equalized, just not to what most other animes have.
Haki is not a life force, it's the physical manifestation of one's spirit and ambition. You don't die if you run out of haki (G4 Luffy). Those whose wills/ambitions are beyond saving cannot use Haki (For instance, Moria), hence why Kaido prefers breaking their wills rather than killing his enemies. Rayleight states every lifeform has haki. However, the problem here is, if you were to equalize haki to a life force or spiritual energy, they would also grant the abilities depending on "the type/level of Haki", meaning "Precognition", besides, if you are not a rudimentary busoshoku user you ain't hurting Logia users and you don't simple get random sense abilities just because of it's similarities.

The fact "Advanced Haki" is a thing makes things even more complicated, because you cannot simply claim Character B has "Advanced Observation/Aramament Haki", he would get inept Haki in all categories by default. In a fight between two Haki users, the person with the strongest haki wins. And since Advanced Haki such as Observation, etc etc are by default superior to inept haki users, as well as the Rudimentary Haki Users are also superior to inept haki users.

Why making things needlessly complicated by trying to equalize something like Haki? when we could save the trouble by having it not equalized. (Just like Servant philosophy, etc etc.

Last edited:
The fact "Advanced Haki" is a thing makes things even more complicated, because you cannot simply claim Character B has "Advanced Observation/Aramament Haki", he would get inept Haki in all categories by default. In a fight between two Haki users, the person with the strongest haki wins. And since Advanced Haki such as Observation, etc etc are by default superior to inept haki users, as well as the Rudimentary Haki Users are also superior to inept haki users.

Why making things needlessly complicated by trying to equalize something like Haki? when we could save the trouble by having it not equalized. (Just like Servant philosophy, etc etc.
That has nothing to do with equalization, the powers you get from a type of energy or how good your control over your energy is have nothing to do with what can and what cannot be equalized, nor would everyone get "inept haki".

For example, let's use Nen and Chakra and say Nen can be equalized to Haki but Chakra can't, someone in HxH able to absorb Nen or seal someone's Nen or something like that would be able to do it to Haki users, someone able to do these same things in Naruto but to Chakra users wouldn't be able to do it to Haki users. Another thing is that equalization does not give powers or resistances (that aren't related with amount or strength or something like that), so the Haki user wouldn't get a Hatsu and the Nen user wouldn't get Logia null, for example.

Meh, let's not derail this more, i should have posted this in your wall or somewhere else, my bad ;-;

Back