• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Elder Centipede Genos Durability and base AP upgrade

This is my first OPM CRT, let's see how it goes.

Post Elder Centipede Genos's durability is currently Small City level, even though in his previous key it was High 7-A+ for tanking his own Jet Drive Arrow's impact.

Since there is no reason for Genos to be just as durable, if not more durable in his post-elder key than in his previous key, his current durability in his current key should also be Large Mountain level+

On that note, since his current key's normal AP is stated to be far above his current durability, his normal AP should scale to High 7-A+ as well.

Thoughts?

gums damaged genos
if gums is high 7-A, that would make fuhrer ugly high 7-A+, which does cause an issue or two
the implications of this crt kinda go beyond the original scope so I personally would wait till another time before a change like this is made

This is my first OPM CRT, let's see how it goes.

Post Elder Centipede Genos's durability is currently Small City level, even though in his previous key it was High 7-A+ for tanking his own Jet Drive Arrow's impact.

Since there is no reason for Genos to be just as durable, if not more durable in his post-elder key than in his previous key, his current durability in his current key should also be Large Mountain level+

On that note, since his current key's normal AP is stated to be far above his current durability, his normal AP should scale to High 7-A+ as well.

Thoughts?
Genos' durability was stated to be weaker than his offensive abilities.

gums damaged genos
if gums is high 7-A, that would make fuhrer ugly high 7-A+, which does cause an issue or two
the implications of this crt kinda go beyond the original scope so I personally would wait till another time before a change like this is made
He could just scale slightly higher into High 7A instead of High 7A+

I can’t help but question why you made this now, while the High 7-A CRT was already going on-

Back